I've discovered why environmenal/class conscious 5013/4c NGO's don't work even if they're non-profit

I've discovered why environmenal/class conscious 5013/4c NGO's don't work even if they're non-profit.

They're still corporations and making money is still their ultimate goal. Just because they don't make a profit doesn't mean they still don't need money to survive. They do the same illicit business practices corporations do and treat their employees like shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501(c)_organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's make this a charity/NGO employees horror story thread.

Didn't greenpeace leaders end up on the exec boards of resource companies?

Probably. It is the fate of reformism.

It's literally McDonalds with a disguise on.

isnt TERF a real acryonym?

Not in this case. It means our designated canvas area.

Yes, it means "feminists" that don't accept trans.

ugh

do you mean "turf"?

probably.

How to game the tax code for leftist ends?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501(c)_organization

Or you can just run a co-op.

Co-ops are mutualist.

beggars cant be choosers

non-profits arent appropriate for everything

Non-profits aren't appropriate for anything, really

I've worked for a "company" like this - they're always cheap brainwashed fucks. Pretty much a cult where everyone is broke living on the promise of big bux.

You are now aware that the key to making profit in non-profits is fat wages for the people at the top.

yeah there's probably more i missed, ended up getting fired at the end of my first month for not recruiting enough people lol. the face2face recruiters bring in about 90% of the NGOs money and get treated like absolute shit for it

i feel ya

i should add however that this almost completely cured my social anxiety. went from assburgers to almost normie in about one month

The only organization that reliably treats its employees well is the State. Everyone should be allowed to be a bureaucrat!

holy fuck you're a genius bro!