If you let yourself be exploited by Porky, aren't you complicit in his crimes?

If you let yourself be exploited by Porky, aren't you complicit in his crimes?

>>>/liberty/

Well you don't really have much of a choice other than to be exploited
Either be exploited or starve

You do know that if Porky's workers weren't complicit in his crimes it would be Porky that starves.

Unless you're arguing that victims are complicit in crimes, what are the 'crimes' you refer to?

Are smokers not responsible for the cancer?

Collective action problem, plus people will fight for food before they do for ideas every single time. Your shitty system can only resolve its contradictions if we make HYUMAN NATOOR something it's not, whereas communism, the free exchange and distribution of goods produced for use according to the maxim "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need", has been the dominant mode of production for most of human history and can be again.

Probably. You could also ask soldiers who claim to have been "just following orders" during times when atrocities were committed whether or not they're as innocent as they think they are.

No, because only porky alone is responsible for his actions, due to him having the intention to do bad shit. You wouldn't say that a victim of a shooting who failed to call out to others out of panic was complicit in the shooter's crime, would you?

You're right, lets all stop eating, drinking. Stop going outside and paying taxes too, after all the government is just a corporation in which you're mandated to play a role.

I'm serious my fellow ledditors, revolution now! Break down capitalism, surely if we all do these things capitalism will die!

Bartleby doesn't work in practice user.

bully

something that only a few people can live on

If few millions of people can be considered few…

Do you think we can escape exploitation if we all go on welfare? Fucking retard.

He means that only black people get welfare, if you're white they'll deny it to you.

I don't want to starve. It honestly isn't more complicated than that when there is only one game in town.

Not all of us, but wast majority of us would. Especially since late-capitalism is moving towards UBI.

wtf i love capitalism now

that's the lesson you took from the sopranos?

i can't wait for the state to switch all the welfare programs i need with a $400 check that will """incentivize""" me to look for a severely underpaid and overtaxed telemarketing job! truly living the dream