Hahahahahahahaha

afp.com/en/news/23/fox-news-co-founder-roger-ailes-dies-age-77
hahahahahahahaha

And not a single tear was shed

Damn… Usually these niggas live forever

Good riddance to this fat fucking slob. Hopefully Murdoch and Kissinger aren't far behind.

oh nooooooooo that sucks

No.
Kissinger needs to go to prison alive.

when Kissinger does die we should declare a national holiday.
Most despicable human being alive.

Nothing of value was lost

I'm gonnna have a cookout when Kissinger dies

*tips fedora*

A walking stereotype of a capitalist pig. Bastard even looks like The Monopoly Man without a hat and a stache'.

What is your fucking point?

Kissinger is one of the most vile people that have ever walked the earth. He should have all the skin ripped from his flesh and he should be then bathed in salt and battery acid.

Go lick your neoatheist hero's asshole on r/atheism

You think the only people who hate Kissinger have read some retarded Hitchens book? Fucking kill yourself

you don't have to be a fedora to dislike genocide user

Drink bleach

This makes me sad, it means we'll never get to kill him. But we'll always have Soros, it'll be a fine day when his puffy head drops into the basket.

It honestly make me sad whenever any bourgeis swine die. They are passing away with the power and wealth intact, thinking they will be remembered well. These people need to die as broken men knowing their names will be cursed in the future and the system that made them powerful is finished.

Soros is our meal ticket, pal. Have you lost your mind?

Sup Holla Forums

Kill yourself

Shh! You have to pretend you hate him, you get 0,03$ in stead of just 0,02$ that way.

Would be great if leftypol got to him before pol. That would be one hell a race TBH.

Go figure

Bernie 75 now. He will join him in the hell very soon.

Literally nothing wrong

Well that's too bad. Would have been nice for him to suffer for a while after the sexual harrassment charges.