THE LEFT IS GOING INSANE

Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that Trump is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.

Literally, since aliens are still science fiction, calling Trump the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless leftists have proof of advanced alien civilization , in which case please share!)

And to console themselves of this CRUSHING fact, they make him seem small.
Does your little photoshop edit make you feel better?
Does it make all the scary feelings go away?
Does it make you feel morally superior to oppose the person that the establishment globalist elites want you to oppose?

Show your photoshop picture to ICE agents when they take away your slave-labor. Oops I mean Illegal immigrants. Oops I mean Undocumented Americans. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by photoshoping a picture.

But hey, I bet you're super tall right? Can we get a time stamp image of you towering at 7' 4? I guess Trump at 6' 3 would seem short to you. But for most people, that is actually pretty tall. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, He is small like you widdle picture showed. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old bad man who wants to improve your life is tiny just like you depicted. It's not like he is in control of nukes, millions of men who pledged their undying loyalty to him, tanks, aircraft carriers, and even millions of regular citizens (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up arms and fight for him if push came to shove.

Nope, since you made a photoshop image of him being tiny, he is tiny. Because you are a leftist and reality is what YOU decide it is. Reality is a fascist nazi social construct don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute fear and madness. That'll win you the needed votes by 2020.

top tier copypasta

That is extremely unlikely.

Nice pasta

Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that Frieza is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.

Literally, since kami are still fantasy, calling Frieza the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless Saiyans have proof of God or an afterlife, in which case please share!)

Does it make you feel morally superior to oppose the person that the Planet Trade Organization wants you to oppose?

Show your photoshop picture to Galactic Frieza Army forces when they take away your home. Oops I mean people. Oops I mean planet. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by photoshoping a picture.

But hey, I bet you're super tall right? Can we get a time stamp image of you towering at 6' 2? I guess Frieza at 5' 0 would seem short to you. But for most people, that is actually pretty tall. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, He is small like you widdle picture showed. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old bad man who wants to improve your life is tiny just like you depicted. It's not like he is in control of planets, millions of men who pledged their undying loyalty to him, spaceships, Saibamen, and even millions of regular citizens (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up arms and fight for him if push came to shove.

Nope, since you made a photoshop image of him being tiny, he is tiny. Because you are a Saiyan and reality is what YOU decide it is. Reality is a magic alien social construct don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute fear and madness. That'll win you the World Tournament by Age 770.

kek

By all accounts the most powerful being in the known universe is Whoever Most Recently Delivered Trump The News because he is super easily manipulated by just picking the right news story and also can't tell what's real news and what's fake news.

Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that Lenin is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.

Literally, since aliens are still science fiction, calling Lenin the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless Posadists have proof of advanced alien civilization , in which case please share!)

Does it make you feel morally superior to oppose the person that the establishment imperialist bourgeois want you to oppose?

Show your photoshop picture to CHEKA agents when they take away your wage labor. Oops I mean kulaks. Oops I mean enemies of the people. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by photoshoping a picture.

But hey, I bet you're super tall right? Can we get a time stamp image of you towering at 7' 4? I guess Lenin at 5'5 would seem short to you. But for most people, that is actually pretty tall. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, He is small like you widdle picture showed. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old bad man who wants to improve your life is tiny just like you depicted. It's not like he is in control of bolsheviks, millions of men who pledged their undying loyalty to him, infantry, cavalry, and even millions of regular citizens (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up arms and fight for him if push came to shove.

Nope, since you made a photoshop image of him being tiny, he is tiny. Because you are a menshevik and reality is what YOU decide it is. Reality is a capitalist bourgeois construct don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute fear and madness. That'll win you the needed votes by 1917

Trump? Who's Trump?

Forgot pic.

I suppose I ruined the joke now.

WTF PLEASE STOP SUPPORTING TRUMP AND READ X (UTOPIAN ECONOMIC THEORIES WRITTEN BY AN 1800s ARMCHAIR ANTHROPOLOGIST LIVING IN A PRIMITIVE INDUSTRIAL ECONOMY).

: ^ )

Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that The Emperor is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.

Literally, since Chaos Gods are not real, calling The Emperor the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless psykers have proof of Ruinous Powers , in which case please share!)

Does it make you feel morally superior to oppose the person that the establishment globalist elites want you to oppose?

Show your photoshop picture to the Adeptus Astartes when they take away your hab. Oops I mean hive. Oops I mean planet. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by photoshoping a picture.

But hey, I bet you're super tall right? Can we get a time stamp image of you towering at 9' 4? I guess The Emperor at 6' 7 would seem short to you. But for most people, that is actually pretty tall. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, He is small like you widdle picture showed. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old bad man who wants to improve your life is tiny just like you depicted. It's not like he is in control of Cyclonic Torpedoes, millions of men who pledged their undying loyalty to him, tanks, battle barges, and even millions of regular civilians (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up arms and fight for him if push came to shove.

Nope, since you made a photoshop image of him being tiny, he is tiny. Because you are a heretic and reality is what YOU decide it is. Reality is an Imperial social construct don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute fear and madness. That'll win you the Horus Heresy by 014.M31.

Literally, since aliens are still science fiction, calling Filipinos the most powerful race in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless whites have proof of advanced alien civilization , in which case please share!)

And to console themselves of this CRUSHING fact, they make them seem small.

Does it make you feel morally superior to oppose the perople that the establishment globalist elites want you to oppose?

Show your photoshop picture to Duerte agents when they take away your sinning. Oops I mean drugs. Oops I mean Undocumented fun. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by photoshoping a picture.

But hey, I bet you're super tall right? Can we get a time stamp image of you towering at 7' 4? I guess Filipinos at 5' 3" would seem short to you. But for most people, that is actually pretty tall. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, they are small like you widdle picture showed. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old brown people who want to improve your life are tiny just like you depicted. It's not like they are in control of nukes, millions of men who pledged their undying loyalty to them, tanks, aircraft carriers, and even millions of regular citizens (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up arms and fight for them if push came to shove.

Nope, since you made a photoshop image of them being tiny, they are tiny. Because you are a drug addict and reality is what YOU decide it is. Reality is a pinoy mud wrestling social construct don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute fear and madness. That'll win you the needed votes by 2020.

Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that Junkrat is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.
Literally, since aliens are still science fiction, calling Junkrat the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless pharah mains have proof of advanced alien civilization , in which case please share!)
Does it make you feel morally superior to oppose the person that the Team Fortress 2 and brony fandoms want you to oppose?
Show your photoshop picture to Overwatch devs when they take away your security blanket. Oops I mean big boy points. Oops I mean grand master ranking. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by photoshoping a picture.
But hey, I bet you're super tall right? Can we get a time stamp image of you towering at 7' 4? I guess Junkrat at 6' 3 would seem short to you. But for most people, that is actually pretty tall. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, He is small like you widdle picture showed. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old bad man nutter who wants to improve your life by killing omnics is tiny just like you depicted. It's not like he is in control of nukes, millions of men who pledged their undying loyalty to him, tanks, aircraft carriers, and even millions of regular citizens (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up arms and fight for him if push came to shove.
Nope, since you made a photoshop image of him being tiny, he is tiny. Because you are a pharah main and reality is what YOU decide it is. Reality is a Jeff Kaplan masturbation fantasy don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute fear and madness. That'll win you the needed elims by 2020.

Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that Stirner is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.

Literally, since spooks are still fixed ideas, calling Stirner the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless involuntary egoists have proof of objective metaphysics grounded in materialism, in which case please share!)

And to console themselves of this CRUSHING fact, they make him seem spooked.

Does your little national borders make you feel better?

Does it make all the scary brown people go away?

Does it make you feel despooked to oppose the self-value that the imaginary fixed ideas want you to oppose?

Show your copy of The Ego and It's Own to MILK agents when they take away your self-interest. Oops I mean voluntary egoism. Oops I mean union of egoists. Yeah because lying to yourself by believing a source of value outside yourself works just as well as lying to yourself by believing a spook.

But hey, I bet you belong to a fixed category of what constitutues "tall" right? Can we get a time stamp image of you towering at an arbitrary idea of height? I guess Stirner at…whatever height he was when he was alive…would seem short to you. But for most people, that is actually considered to fall within the range of their fixed idea of tallness. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to spook you again! I'm sorry ragamuffin. No no, He is small like your widdle drawing showed. Hush now moralist, it's okay. Mean old bad spirits who want to direct your life for you is tiny just like you believed. It's not like they are in control of your thoughts, millions of people that pledged their undying loyalty to them, your actions, your sense of value, and even millions of regular citizens (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up arms and fight for them if your masters of the state decide to eat their children.

Nope, since you made a mental association of them being objective, they are objective. Because you are a free thinker and reality is what YOU believe it is. Reality is an objective religious moral bordered world don't cha know? Just close your eyes and dissolve in yourself. Live your life bouncing between being spooked and worshipping idols. That'll win you the needed understanding that voting changes nothing.

thy wish be granted

Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that Trump is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.
Literally, since aliens are still science fiction, calling Trump the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless leftists have proof of advanced alien civilization , in which case please share!)
Show your photoshop picture to ICE agents when they take away your slave-labor. Oops I mean Illegal immigrants. Oops I mean Undocumented Americans. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by photoshoping a picture.
But hey, I bet you're super tall right? Can we get a time stamp image of you towering at 7' 4? I guess Trump at 6' 3 would seem short to you. But for most people, that is actually pretty tall. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, He is small like you widdle picture showed. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old bad man who wants to improve your life is tiny just like you depicted. It's not like he is in control of nukes, millions of men who pledged their undying loyalty to him, tanks, aircraft carriers, and even millions of regular citizens (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up arms and fight for him if push came to shove.
Nope, since you made a photoshop image of him being tiny, he is tiny. Because you are a leftist and reality is what YOU decide it is. Reality is a fascist nazi social construct don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute fear and madness. That'll win you the needed votes by 2020.

boi
the truth is out there

Thanks

THE INTELLECTUALS ARE GOING INSANE

Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that Saloth Sar is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.
Aside from aliens, whose existence has recently been proven by the 7th posadist international, calling Pol Pot the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate.
And to console themselves of this CRUSHING fact, they make image edits of him wearing glasses.
Show your photoshop picture to Khmer Rouge agents when they take away your intellectuals. Oops I mean petit-bourgeois hipsters. Oops I mean counter revolutionary scum. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by photoshoping a picture.
But hey, I bet you're super revolutionary right? Can we get a post of yours where you actually speak out against the real establishment? I guess supporting one establishment figure over the other seems revolutionary to you. But to most people, you're a bootlicker. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, He is bad like your bourgeois history showed. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old bad man who wants to get effeminate metrosexual nu-male hipster intellectuals to actually work is bad just like you depicted. It's not like he is in control of millions of men who pledged their undying loyalty to him, and even millions of regular citizens (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up arms and fight for him if push came to shove.
Nope, since you read a bourgeois history book about him being bad, he is bad. Because you are a glass-wearing counter-revolutionary 100 pound faggot and reality is what YOU decide it is. Reality is a cultural marxist construct don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute fear and madness. That'll win you the revolution by 2020.

improved version

Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that Junkrat is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.

Literally, since good Hanzo mains are still science fiction, calling Junkrat the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless pharah mains have proof of advanced Hanzo skills , in which case please share!)

And to console themselves of this CRUSHING fact, they make him seem nerfed and talk shit about him in the chat.
Does your little reddit post make you feel better?
Does it make you feel morally superior to oppose the person that the Team Fortress 2 fandom and OW reddit mods want you to oppose?

Show your reddit post to Overwatch devs when they take away your security blanket. Oops I mean big boy points. Oops I mean grand master ranking. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by switching to widow on offence.

But hey, I bet you're super good right? Can we get a time stamp image of you scoring top 500 SR? I guess Junkrat at bronze SR would seem bad to you. But for most people, that is actually pretty highly skilled. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, He is nerfed like you widdle reddit post said. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old bad man nutter who wants to improve your life by killing omnics is nerfed just like you depicted. It's not like he is in control of nukes, landmines, bear traps, time bombs, tanks, aircraft carriers, and even millions of roadhog mains (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up arms and fight for him if push came to shove.

Nope, since you made a 4chan post about him being bad, he is he's bad. Because you are a pharah main and reality is what YOU decide it is. Reality is a Jeff Kaplan masturbation fantasy don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute salt and redditing. That'll win you the needed elims by 2020.

Best one in the thread

what kind of weeb 2.0 shit is this

I want Bakto to read every single one of these copypastas.

I like the direction this thread is going

God is more powerful.

THE VAULT DWELLER IS GOING INSANE

Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that The Master is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.

Literally, since sterility is fake news, calling The Master the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless humans have proof of Super Mutant sterility , in which case please share!)

Does it make you feel morally superior to oppose the person that the establishment water merchants want you to oppose?

Show your photoshop picture to Lou Tenant when they take away your vault. Oops I mean Shady Sands. Oops I mean fragile humanity. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by photoshoping a picture.

But hey, I bet you're super tall right? Can we get a time stamp image of you towering at 7' 4? I guess a writhing pile of flesh and wires would seem short to you. But for most people, that is actually pretty tall. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, He is small like you widdle picture showed. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old transhumanist who wants to improve your life is tiny just like you depicted. It's not like he is in control of nukes, millions of Super Mutatns who pledged their undying loyalty to him, gatling lasers, a military base, and even millions of regular Children (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up arms and fight for him if push came to shove.

Nope, since you made a photoshop image of him being tiny, he is tiny. Because you are a human and reality is what YOU decide it is. Reality is a Unity social construct don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute fear and madness. That'll get you the needed water chip by 2162.

Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that the Lich King is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.
Literally, since the Alliance and Horde are still science fiction, calling the Lich King the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless the living have proof of advanced resistance to the Scourge , in which case please share!)

And to console themselves of this CRUSHING fact, they make him seem weak.
Does it make you feel morally superior to oppose the person that Alliance and Horde want you to oppose?

Show your photoshop picture to Scourge agents when they take away your life. Oops I mean your kingdoms. Oops I mean Stormwind, Lordaeron and Quel'thalas. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by photoshoping a picture.

But hey, I bet you're super strong right? Can we get a time stamp image of you besting Arthas in combat? I guess Arthas with Frostmourne seem easy to beat to you. But for most people, that is actually pretty powerful. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, He is weak like you widdle picture showed. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old bad prince who wants to rule the world is weak just like you depicted. It's not like he is in control of millions of undead who pledged their undying loyalty to him, liches, frostwyrms, and even millions of regular necromancers (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up shadow magic and fight for him if push came to shove.

Nope, since you made a photoshop image of him being tiny, he is tiny. Because you are a leftist and reality is what YOU decide it is. Reality is an undead social construct don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute fear and madness. That'll win the war against the Lich King.

You're a real nigga for posting this.

I'm liking where this pasta is taking us

Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that Erdogan is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.
Literally, since Kurdistan is still science fiction, calling Erdogan the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless leftists have proof of the YPG's success , in which case please share!)
Does it make you feel morally superior to oppose the person that the establishment globalist Kurds want you to oppose?
Show your photoshop picture to Embassay Bodyguards when they beat up your Assyrians. Oops I mean Armenians. Oops I mean Kurds. Yeah because lying to yourself by changing words works just as well as lying to yourself by photoshoping a picture.
But hey, I bet you're super tall right? Can we get a time stamp image of you towering at 7' 4? I guess Erdogan at 4cm would seem short to you. But for most Turks, that is actually pretty tall. OH! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you again! I'm sorry honey. No no, He is small like you widdle picture showed. Hush now darling, it's okay. Mean old bad man who wants to improve your life is tiny just like you depicted. It's not like he is in control of ISIS, millions of Islamists who pledged their undying loyalty to him, tanks, aircraft carriers, and even millions of regular cockroaches (who you walk amongst every day) who would gladly pick up antenna and fight for him if push came to shove.
Nope, since you made a photoshop image of him being tiny, he is tiny. Because you are a disgusting Kurd and reality is what Ocalan decides it is. Reality is a Turkmen social construct don't cha know? Just close your eyes and hum a soothing tune. Live your life bouncing between absolute fear and madness. That'll win you the needed votes by 2019.

Oh, yes, the great Donald "nationalist and globalist" Trump.