youtube.com/watch?v=4w2gC5VP4YI
nytimes.com/2017/02/20/us/politics/cpac-milo-yiannopoulos.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

J. Patrick Murphy is pretty good at times

Any chance we get Jimmy on Chapo?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sgb8-i9COHU

Fuck that get him on Disco Collective.

No you retards, Jimmy's doing well in his role shifting people leftward slowly. You can't rush people to change their beliefs. He's most effective at turning liberals into succdems. Once there they can be pushed farther to the left.

Where he should really go is Drunken Peasants.

DP should be roasted by Chapo instead TBH.

Read the post. He should go on DP specifically because they are not leftists.

Bad Idea. The peasants hate Jimmy dore

This. Red-pill the anti-SJW community like the far-right's been doing for a while now.

They do? I thought they just hate TYT which he ain't really a part of no more.

The Amazing Atheist *was* at one point for sure. He made a video a couple years back called "Free Market Capitalism Doesn't Work" or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4w2gC5VP4YI

he was a liberal though

DP hates Jimmy because of how Jimmy covered the Milo story a few months back.

If you don't remember, Milo, while on DP, made a case that not all pedophilia was necessarily bad.

About a year later the mainstream media find the clip from DP and use it to get Milo fired from Breitbart.

Almost no one in the media credited the Peasants for the story - and Jimmy not only wasn't an exception to that, he kinda' ripped on their show repeatedly. Called it something like a basement hangout for neckbeards, or something to that effect.

Ever since then they've mocked Jimmy hard every time he's come up.

Jimmy is also still definitely a part of TYT by the way. Hell TYT runs adds for Aggressive Progressives at the end of their show and they use the same studio space.

It's a bummer that Jimmy will probably never be on DP. I think if he hadn't fucked up the Milo thing that could have gone really well - we know Ben used to identify as a communist (and still sometimes wears the sickle and hammer). Could have been a beautiful merger of fanbases.

I thought Milo got targeted by a conservative group using footage from his appearance on joe rogan's show?

This.

nytimes.com/2017/02/20/us/politics/cpac-milo-yiannopoulos.html?_r=0

Here's the DP clip that got Milo fired.
youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY

The media used footage from both interviews.

They have discussed having Jimmy on the show. They're open to it. He seems to be open to it. There's probably scheduling issues. Jimmy cranks out the content.

I agree. Take this shit to >>>/leftyb/

Wait what? When was Milo fired?

slowpoke.bmp

Forever ago. It was way funnier than O'Reilly getting fired because he got character assassinated by "fellow conservatives".