So I was shilling Holla Forums and I found this

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

So I was shilling Holla Forums and I found this.

SUDDENLY LIKE A BOLT OF LIGHTENING IT HIT ME.

The racial stuff is two way, it seems as if Holla Forums come to the whole "genetic hierarchy" thing by seeing themselves within it, and in an inferior position. This guy, he lays the reasons for his unhappiness at the door of genetics. Its an easy answer, you can do nothing, there is no need to try, because its impossible to overcome genetics. So that gets internalised, and obviously the depression that comes a long with that, combined with the social ineptitude leads to self hate. Because they hate themselves, because of what they see as their own bad genes, they come to hate "bad genes". This translates then, depending on the depth of the issue, to varying levels of society they see as being affected by the bad gene pool. Its basically a high tier Nihilism where you hate imperfection and see yourself as imperfect at the same time.

Its weird, because you end up sitting in a position where you're like, no dude, its not your genes, pull up muh bootstraps and lift some weights and don't sperg out about anime, we all have shit we suppress to bang chicks. But then, you start getting into right wing bootstraps memes.

But on a deeper level it really makes me think that the essential difference between people who are left and right wing is that generally the left buy into nurture and the left buy into nature, that is, it is the material conditions of a persons upbringing rather than their genetic make up which determines their success or lack thereof.

Why are anarkiddies so fucking obsessed with le racism. Literally they hate it more than the state.

How very original.

So basically you're saying Holla Forums lost the genetic lottery and endorses eugenics as a way to spare others the suffering.

butthurt detected.

That's pretty much it.

Pol views genes as a straight jacket. You can't be anything more or anything less, which is why they ascribe so much to meaningless assemblies of acids, like culture, intellect, etc. They hate the idea of being in an inferior position because in their world view it means that they themselves are objectively inferior, right down to the very building blocks of their person.

in case you hadn't noticed idpol is a huge factor in upholding the state, from both the left and right, here is some of my thoughts on right version

i used to be an anarchist, now i'm a fascist. i'd say the primary difference is principles vs pragmatism.

and i don't hate myself. fascism is a life-affirming, uplifting philosophy.

but its a weird contradiction because we are supposed to be the deterministic ones believing in material conditions as the only factor, and yet here we are saying we ourselves can change these material conditions somehow even though we are within themโ€ฆ

is the ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€(state๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€โ€ฆ and ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€((capitalism๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€)).

are you trying to say that government is a jewish invention?

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€No a Hibernian one๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

You need to work on your theory my dude

Determinism is not fatalism. And Marxism is not Determinism in the first place.

Marxism isn't determinism but its pretty deterministic, consider the whole "wait for the revolution" meme

Being economically illeterate isn't going to help you. Become Nazbol instead.

Don't pity those peopleโ€ฆthey don't want a a girlfriend or a life partner, they want a mother that sucks their cock once in a while.
There's a ton of women out there who are lonely, who have issues as well, but then don't want them either, because they will call them "average looking" or plain ugly. Their brain are completely fucked up and they are obsessed with perfection, because it's not love that they want, it's showing how hot their girlfriend is to others.
They are all fucking cancer, generic fucktards who never read a book in their life time, never listened to a symphony, never went to see a play, they are boring, lame, no dreams, no interestsโ€ฆthere's nothing.

I say this, because i could've become like them, but thankfully i'm not, thankfully i realized there is no perfection, thankfully i always filled my head with culture and i found a propper women who's into the simple things of life as well.

What do memes have to do with anything. If you're getting your theory from memes then you're doing it wrong

if you haven't read enough theory to know that the meme comes from theory that is not my lack of theory.

This is true for a large portion of them, yeah. Their brains have been fucked to death by anime and memes and they have no idea what a healthy relationship looks like. This isn't just true for pol, but many of the Internet's dispossessed.

I can't say that I blame them. The sort of relationships portrayed in mainstream anime, are heavily idealized and blatantly exist for wish fulfillment. This in itself isn't a problem. The problem comes when you have young people consuming almost exclusively this kind of content, while simultaneously experiencing very little to no social contact and or romantic intimacy, the sort of social interaction that would alloy or dispell such distorted views.

I can remember the appeal from when I was young. It's a really appealing fantasy, that someone will just happen into your life, discover your true, hidden value, and then not just complement but complete you. Especially for young, marginalized men, whose qualities often aren't readily apparent, this is a siren song of wish fulfillment. I imagine it to be extremely traumatic when this kind of ideal is absorbed, never challenged, fed with a constant supply of like media, and then dashed upon the realities of dealing with real relationships, real people, and all the baggage that comes with it. Unfortunately, the tendencies upon such a collision are either too turn inward with self recrimination, or outward toward misanthropy, finding various people or things to blame for reality not meeting their expectations.

Yeah I'm sure you're super well read mister determinist

Fuck success and live in celibacy. What good is a gf for anyway?

Weeaboo subhuman here

This is true.

true

you must be very you and misinformed

FINALLY

tbh
Sexual liberation along side concepts of romanticism and free love were a mistake.

Pretty much this tbh.
I'm glad whinny retards like these aren't going to reproduce and pass on their retardation onwards.

I agree with you. They have nothing to do with Holla Forums. They are more Holla Forums if anything else. Ugly people should be killed.

Why do you want to be killed?

The idea that history of the history of one class pushing against the other perpetually is pretty deterministic, unlike for example great man history, which places responsibility and driven in the hands of individuals

about what? I'm 25

Except that isn't what is meant by 'history is the history of class conflict' or historical materialism means you dim wit.

go on then, lay me down a definition that isn't inherently deterministic

"An"caps aren't even real anarchists you stooge

wuuh.. I can't believe the members of a communist youth organisation would in fact be young adults and kids. commies = btfo

unlike race, psychoanalysis is pseudo-scientific bullshit. but feel free to keep analyzing your enemies while they are organizing