Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
youtu.be/k7_Ca1L790s
youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE
youtu.be/BcpNqKnbyRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not until we have "Kekistan Cringe Compilations" all over YouTube

make this a thing por favor

Why do we need that when we have the "give back my flag, you shills!" video?

We need more

That video honestly gave me flashbacks to the worst of chanology.
This 'Kekistan' shit is just utter cringe, I'm not surprised that Sargon is associated with it.

not until there is a convention of some kind

I'm almost 100% sure that will happen.

no MLP has actual tragedy behind it, Kekistan is faggot pseudo-normies who don't realize all the cool kids left Holla Forums 3 years ago and are either on twitter (frogs) or are not involved with this trash world anymore.

Idk. I've seen a lot of kekistanis who look like fedora wearers except with Make america great again hats.

the twitter anime trump guys are part of the kekistan meme. its like a more ironic alt-light civic nationalist more based on trolling than actual beliefs.

think the rationalist atheists wanted a label to claim that their racism/antisemitism is just ironic or something

This is pretty dank tbh

You have my word it'll be a thing as soon as we get more videos fam.

Pictures are all well and good but there's only so much you can do with

it has to include the proud boys """gang initiation""" and the fat leader getting arrested at the boston thing last weekend
at least you could laugh at the union station guy and his flag, this was just pure cringe

there were a few at Berkley

throw in the chubby kid in the "Antifa better run" shirt running too

like clockwork

I love how Holla Forums's edgelord culture is getting commodified to hell and back by capitalism and sold to the very normies they hate and there's nothing they can do about it

>youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
don't forget the classic OG Proud Boys Jam

This too, fam
>youtu.be/k7_Ca1L790s

Someone seriously needs to make this

More likely than you think

Where did the cool kids go?

leddit :^)

Is just another college dropout ploy to grab pussy

Pone si perfection. Kekistani are just stupid fat mongrels. Gulag them

I'd love to see him go into the slums of Detroit and Flint, Mi, holding that sign.

Gary, Indiana as well

These are breaking the cringemeters. I thought it couldn't get worse than weeaboo autists, and asorted furfags, but this…

fuck off and return to /mlpol/

Anyone have webms of those kekistan fags at the Boston rally? Those are pure cringe as well.

Is this just an American thing?
I can't think of similar public displays of cringe in the UK, but that might be because I live in the most rural of rural areas.

I'm starting to collect material for such a video now. Expect it to be up by tomorrow earliest.

WTF I'm a tankie now

Alright, I've got most the video down. It's late now so the video will be finished and up tomorrow.

Around ten minutes of footage has been compiled and cut.

but what will be the background music?

The video itself probably doesn't need music. Everything should be straightforward.

Never know fam. Might add to the tone. Also nice dubs.

But could you please make it clear that it represents reddit and not Holla Forums, please.

t. Holla Forums

I guess the idea behind the Kekistan thing (if I'm understanding it correctly) is pretty neat, even somewhat clever, but certainly there will be people who take it too far, or too seriously. But that applies to everything.

Descarte's statement on 'any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots' might apply here, though. I wonder what the equivalent would be for a community that gets its laughs by digging as deep a pit as possible into irony would be.

Never mind, I worked it out immediately after posting. The answer is hipsters.

Kekistanis will just become an ironic inversion of hipsters, and there happens to already by a word for 'ironic inversion of hipsters'. It's 'hipsters'.

The closest we have is stuff like the English Defense League but they're just more traditional nationalists.

For me it would be extremely funny if the background music was this

Or "hello darkness my only friend"

Unless I'm badly misremembering the state of affairs, I think the whole Kekistani thing happened because it emerged that the only requirement for an ethnicity to be legitimate in the next UK census was for it to be the ethnicity you personally identify as (I don't remember the phrasing, but I'm pretty sure it qualified 'ethnicity' as an entirely subjective category).

Hence Sargon being at the inception of this 'ethnic Kekistani' thing.

If I'm wrong, someone correct me.

expect them to get beaten up

They probably think British antifascists are as weak as their American counterpart

they've come off worse against American antifa and britbong antifa have fucked up far right demos pretty badly over the last few years

You should do general right wing cringe videos.

Followed the link and it said the event was cancelled. Can't find anything about it on Holla Forums or twitter either. Oh well it would've been funny to see

Theres a far right march organised in my city thats being counter protested by antifa on the 3rd June. Not sure if I'm going to go yet 'cause I might be busy but last time they got pretty humiliated.

Reddit ruined Kek for Holla Forums
I hate the_donald so god damn much

It was already a rotting cadaver of a meme by the time it become Holla Forums's catchphrase.

As was Pepe and basically every other meme Holla Forums claimed as "theirs".

Kek and Pepe took the load off our Holla Forumsack NatSucc general and nigger hate threads.

Just a way to unwind fam

It was r9k's before Hillary Clinton baited Holla Forums with the retarded hate symbol shit

Literally like 2 years before the election happened frog memes broke through to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, real life, you name it, and even normal people got bored of it shortly and it died.

People were sick of frogposters long before they became Holla Forums's bread and butter.

Don't listen to the meanies, I love you AnCom ponyposter.

Blame it on Hillary.

Before that it was just a meme for r9k to vent their angst with

This is what I'm saying, even before the whole hate symbol shit happened /r9k/ had long abandoned Pepe because it became mainstream.

pls post it here

Thank you bro

It's uploading right now my dudes. Probably gonna take an hour or so before it finishes, but it will be posted ITT when it's done.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAE_QQ-GcJE

It's up. Sure took longer than an hour to upload.

Uncle Joe's only mistake is that he didn't gulag enough of them.

Rough, good job user.

I'll still post mine when it's done even though I got sidetracked and just made it about the alt-right in general, it's been uploading for around an hour or so and only on 10% because fuck Australia

LEFTISTS BEWARE

Why the fuck are they always going around in helmets, goggles, gasmasks, shields and shit?

It's not like it's Mad Max at their meetups. They look like they're wearing retard safety gear.

Righties confirmed for having bad tastes.
Meg's a boy?

Iwtcird.

t. ani/mlp/hucker since 2012

At least when Antifa suits up they go all in black. He'll even European fascists wear shirts and ties or something like that. Why Holla Forumsyps decide to dress like literal post apocalyptic clowns is beyond me.

Because that went so well before

there is a reason

she is hot

4pol and reddit are pretty much the same thing at this point.

Spare us some time and nail yourself to a cross, degenerate.

How did it come to this

*teleports behind you*

[Speech check passed]

We should be encouraging them to do more of this.

>youtu.be/BcpNqKnbyRU
It's up anons, enjoy how the fuck did bat'ko find it while I was asleep?

please rename

something like the Aut Right

Seconding this

huehuehue

But everyone except the Kings, Barons, Dukes, Earls, Thanes, Craftsmen, Monks, Priests and Chieftains were enslaved. The past fucking sucked and I'm glad we're not there.

At least the past was basically honest about the fact social mobility is a lie.
basically everyone is still enslaved by capital, the difference is one of living standards and that's more temporal than systematic. The reason people aren't overtly enslaved anymore is a question of efficiency as much as anything else.

There's still the fact that the wealth of knowledge back then was inaccessible to all but the most rich, or those the Church deemed capable of mass-producing manuscripts. Now we have literacy, and we have libraries, both digital and physical, which you can visit to acquire knowledge and improve your understanding and intellect with. I fucking hate fantasizers of the past.

Truthfully I'm being slightly tangential to what you've actually said because I'm defending feudalism from a more institutional perspective than historical
Although on knowledge: My unhappiness and my level-of-knowledge are correlated ridiculously closely so the prospect of being illiterate is pretty tempting right now. :^)

The past was shit, the trick is to remember that the present is also completely intolerably shit.

Except it focuses on Kekistan, not the aut-right in general.

I was talking about 20th century Marxist-Leninist states. Not serfdom.