Do we actually have a plan to get the rich out of power?

Do we actually have a plan to get the rich out of power?

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org/library/class-war-–-programmatical-positions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

killing them, how is this even a question?

Step 1: Gun
Step 2: ????
Step 3: FLAC

libcom.org/library/class-war-–-programmatical-positions

The rich aren't in power. Nobody is.

320 kbps mp3 is sufficient tbh.

Yes.

we should start with George Soros(real name Schwartz) Mike Bloomberg, Jeffrey Bezos, Diane Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, all the Hollywood/Manhattan/Hamptons celebrity types, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Haim Saban, Sheldon Adelson, the Google dudes Larry Page and Sergei Brin, Marc Hucksterburg of FB(ripped off from the Winklevoss brothers paid for by intelligence services both domestic and foreign). These rich listed above buy our elections and have way too much power over the citizens. Let us not allow them to do this ever again ,anymore no matter their flowery language and deceptive cons.

Wait, I thought Holla Forums's enemies are the bourgeois, not the rich?

this. We're anti-system.

What does "in power" mean?

Alrighty then.

It is capital which ensures its own continuance, "the people at the top" sometimes do not benefit as much, for the flow of capital and capitalism is the objective; capitalism is hard on "the people at the top" too.

I sincerely hope Kevin πŸ€πŸ€O'LearyπŸ€πŸ€ buys Holla Forums.

But are they "in power?". They do have power, more than other people do, but how can we quantify power so that we can say that when people have a certain amount of it, that they are in power?

3 jews in a row, I wonder whose behind this post?
lol at this literally retarded conservashit hot take
just through in 2 random gentiles because the only gentile billionaires you know are the two most famous in Burgerstan. You literally don't know who is in charge or owns anything. You're a fucking rube from Holla Forums
yeah he ripped those guys who don't know anything about computer programming off, he didn't take the source code and then replace it with something new. Nope, they, the two athletes definitely wrote it. Oh wait, they didn't
literally writing like a fucking snownigger, dip shit, country retard

only in the sense of alienation. in terms of objective power, the rich have it. their will is exerted over many. they can produce whatever material want they wish.

all you have to do is rise up nigga

they fucking live in tall ass buildings, don't even gotta build guillotines just throw em outta window

No, the rich. You can make money now literally for free through rent and speculation.

Who gives a shit if he's naming a lot of Jewish billionaires, they are like 35% of the total. You are making us look like shills. The whole ruling class get the bullet, fuck off.

I'll probably kill myself once I can't avoid work any longer. is what I tell myself to maintain the fantasy of control over my direction in life.
Even Porky cannot control the dead.