So much for the tolerant left"

So much for you not being easily offended and not getting your feelings hurt because someone isn't paying attention to you!

Show me where the law says someone personally ignoring you is a violation of your free speech rights. You can't show me? Cry moar.

yeah we agree with you bud but wrong board
>>>Holla Forums

they permabanned me for defending a celebrity they don't like. I hurt their feelings.

why do you even use twitter?

The worst of the fucking worst

what has the channelawesome done to this poor autist

obvious first of all who are you quoting but
I don't really get why you guys think people say this. I've lived in a libshit city my entire life and even have some neocon family and have never heard anyone say that. Like lefties love to murder people lol

I don't know how twitter works.
Are you blocking them or are they blocking you?

No one literally says it word for word, it's more like an implication turned into a phrase. Surely you've heard of things like "I thought the Left was supposed to be tolerant!" This is just that general sentiment.

Belongs in /leftytrash/, gulag 156 years.

I hear it occasionally on the internet in comment sections.
It's the go-to phrase when Antifa kicks a trashcan or something.

Your welcome here then.

smh

A lot of hentai authors are very active on it, so there is that lol

What did you Tweet for all them users to come after you like that?

What is the purpose of this thread?

Youtube retards. I swear, it doesn't matter how many of these clowns I mark as "not interested" Youtube still shoves them into recommendations.

They all claim to be about facts, rational discussion and reason, yet every one of them has a channel full of videos about

The gaming channels, well many of them hate emulation(because they spent $100K on video games, how DARE you play those games for free!) and so many have turned right wing even though conservatives have no business playing "degenerate" video games.

Also, Anita is a loudmouth fascist cunt no better than the Holla Forumssmokers who cry about her.

What's wrong with ProJared and PBG?

I have no idea.

Projarad is annoying imo and while I like PBG his shtick is fairly generic and I could see people finding it obnoxious.