Why does Holla Forums believe Pinochet was a good leader?

Why does Holla Forums believe Pinochet was a good leader?

Holla Forums is fucking stupid and their only ideology is doing whatever they think will piss off their nebulous understanding of who is the left

they're racist neoliberals

You can only debunk the Chilean Miracle so often before its proponents just keep doubling down.

they're an edgy young republican club

We've had this goddamn thread five times just this last week? Can you faggots at least take your time?

modern right wing philosophy in general is an ideology based of emotion and irrationality. The only somewhat sane ones are the libertarians

they support he physical removal of communists and that Chile's GDP was higher than Valenzuela

they're racist lolbergs

How was Pinochet racist?

He's just a good meme.

tbf the people hated Allende as much or more

He was elected. By definition he was liked by a majority of the country

that's like saying a majority of Americans's like Trump or Hillary

Because they prefer it to critical thinking.

Really gets my noggin joggin'

You're all wrong. It's not comparable to the US election in any way since they had a functional multiparty-system, and Allende had been leading his own party for over 20 years.
He didn't have a proper majority mandate either but someone with one out of every three votes clearly isn't hated by the general public.

Two-round voting like they have now would've probably prevented the Coup though.

lmao

I don't remember ironically venerating a tyrant.

I remember venerating a few people who did nothing wrong, though.

(You)

Where? OP just asked why Holla Forums thinks he was a good leader.

Not everyone here is a Stalinist

misread FRAP as BRAP

because he killed da ebil gommies xdddddd

He was a Zionist

Stalin did absolutely nothing wrong. He was a hero and when the revolution comes you and your whole family will get 80 years hard labor in the gulag. Kulaks deserved one million times worse.

this isn't ironic btw