Halfchan/pol starting to wake up to the bourg realities of Trump. Join the thread...

Halfchan/pol starting to wake up to the bourg realities of Trump. Join the thread, it's full with delicious altright cuck tears and hilarious attempts at trying to defend Trump.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125606458

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/732656341
krautchan.net/int/thread-40087861.html
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125628586
empirenews.net/george-w-bush-arrested-for-cocaine-possession/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meanwhile, on /b
boards.4chan.org/b/thread/732656341

Money talks, racial solidarity walks. Holla Forums was wrong again.

Meanwhile, on krautchan/int
krautchan.net/int/thread-40087861.html

THEN KINDA READ HIM, YOU FUCK

I like how this can be a jab at both Trumpcucks and Hillbots.

Keep it up comrades on all fronts!

white nationalism is da real communism, nigguh

lol at that dutch fag trying to divert the discussion to "all ancoms are trannies"

Not enough ancoms are trannies. Why isn't my dick getting sucked by an ancom trap right now?

;πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

my sides

Wow Holla Forumsyps are even more retarted then I thought. There is someone in that thread calling the idea that KSA funds terrorism and islamic extremism a conspiracy theory.

When Holla Forums has to defend the Saudis

they are calling Wikileaks a conspiracy, even.

I didn't know that nazbol posting upsets them so much. It's fucking hilarious.

my gott

I got this nice piece when you made the thread the first time. These guys are hilarious.

mr. reddit spacing just got back

Save as PNG next time

this negro has to be on intelligence service payroll

Well atleast I got in one last nazbol post

feels bad man. I was having fun.

This thread turned me into a social Darwinist

14/88 gas the yankees when?

NEW THREAD
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125628586

Just noticed this juicy post.

Are they even trying to hide it anymore?

I honestly think this guy is paid to do this.

NazBol Gang is the funniest meme in recent history.

We need more Nazbol oc lads. Also push the idea that Nazbols already control Holla Forums.

here we go

We could probably easily get screenshots showing nazbols as mods of Holla Forums banning jews and pushing their ideals, Holla Forums loves the idea of infiltrating places

kek this would be hilarious

I'm not sure if that's a good idea. If they know Holla Forums is the nucleus of the NAZBOL subversion it might discredit the whole thing.

I think the best course of action is just to ignore all association with Holla Forums but maybe it is a good idea to pretend Holla Forums has been subverted itself.

What's in Langley, Virginia?

It plays into the whole idea of Nazbol ideology which is uniting the far-right and far-left in a common project to destroy liberalism. Maybe there is a secret clique doing this.

CIA headquarters.

Yeah but what happens when unironic nazbols flood Holla Forums because they think it's controlled by other nazbols?

That could easily backfire in much the same way as Holla Forums trying to colonize reddit with /r/the_donald backfired.

The person you replied to does not care because they are an unironic nazbol

Fucking hell. I was right here

How do you argue against so many layers of ideology?

I got permabanned from Holla Forums for liking Denis Leary. Sensitive manbabies get their feelings easily hurt over nothing.

You don't, you spam NAZBOL memes and call them a Jew/nigger/globalist/shill/neocon/American or any combination of the above.

Make their conspiracy theories into reality.

Yeah, I am with you on that. As funny as NazBol Gang is, it should never actually do anything besides make dank memes.

we're sending the kulaks to FUCKING JUPITER

10/10

Actually I think trying to spam Holla Forums into unironic acceptance of NAZBOL is a great idea provided it's part a somewhat co-ordinated effort to transition Holla Forums into regular communism over a period of years and that Holla Forumss involvement is as clandestine as realistically possible so as it doesn't backfire.

Step 1: NAZBOL memes to disseminate class-consciousness at the expense of allowing retarded nationalism and conspiracies.
Step 2: spookposting to melt at the nationalism and turn them into anarchists
Step 3: Real theory made digestable in the form of infographics and youtube videos to complete the subversion.

It may take a decade. And it may be a monumental waste of time. But I think it would be lots of fun. If successful the KGB would be well proud.

OH NOOO

fug :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

holy shit this guy

IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE

OY VEY

lol I hope you're not THAT autistic IRL

Holla Forums belongs to ethnonationalists and race realists and that's NEVER going to change

ABORT ABORT
NOTIFY MR. SOROS WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT

It already changed. Holla Forums is overrun by by neocons, the anti-Semitism is dead and any white nationalism left is totally token.

In this way it would be doing the Nazis of Holla Forums a massive favour.

The guys in Frankfurt aren't gonna be too happy about this… I hope they don't cut the paycheck.

It belongs to the CIA.

Trump is the best thing that could've happened to us.

This. He's Bush jr. on coke.

Oh shit I wasn't supposed to do this? Oh well, better luck next time :^)

Board drama is funny.

Bush Jr. was on coke. Remember his first election campaign?

empirenews.net/george-w-bush-arrested-for-cocaine-possession/

O SHIT LADS, WE'VE GOT AN INTERNET TOUGH GUY ON OUR HANDS
HE'LL USE HIS EPIC HAXOR DOXXING SKILLZ TO LOCATE US AND HAVE US KILLED
CODE RED ALERT, BARRICADE THE BUNKERS

Is Nazbol the ultimate dialectical idology of the right and left?

this was interesting

God help me

kek, he did that for the third time

Look at all the treasures I'm bringing back here.

Filename was: hill_hologram.webm

This proves apparently, that she's not real.

Mate, I'm on your side.

Anti-Semitism is like the best ammunition there is in subverting Holla Forums.