"Wage slavery"

Anyone still believe in that crap?

Imagine you were the last human being on earth; it is literally impossible for anyone to enslave you or coerce you. But now you have two options: forage for food and water, or starve to death.

Who's coercing you to hunt and gather? Which capitalist is condemning you to hunting and gathering slavery?

The "naturalism fallacy" is not relevant here, as that is only a fallacy when it comes to morality. Reality does not require morality, and neither does nature.(Silly shitposter, Strawmen can't type)

the capitalists who own all the forests and land on earth and force me to pay a rent in order to use their private property.
saged due to obvious b8

Hello fellow redditor! These butthurt commie liberal cucks are going to sage (downvote) you here!

Come join us on /r/anarcho_capitalism, where we physically removed these communists with helicopters!

EDIT: did you see that guy t's latest video? FUCKING BASED!!!

The "realm of necessity" as opposed to, in civilization, the "realm of freedom". Google Bookchin.

You forgot the third option which is to enjoy the fecundity of earths resources and live in primitive luxury

In a capialist society, you are forced to work for a wage not by a capitalist, but by the functioning of society as a whole.

Lmao, shoulda known leftypol was full of idiot children.

You're a full-blown sperg if you think surviving on your own in nature would require no work. It is not a bountiful paradise with fruit growing everywhere like Ferngully told you, it's harsh and desolate and only the most experienced survivalists can go more than a week without civilization.

Stop watching cartoons for your information on nature and watch Survivorman.

If your the last human on earth I assume a lot of shit will just be laying around no? Like tons of rice, flour and boxed shit in abandoned super-markets. But this of course depend in excactely how you became the last person on earth.

Intersectional revisionists are first up to stand with their backs against the wall.

…except for lazy niggers in Africa that live like that.

Accept 70 hour work week with no benefits, you losers!.

Nigga like everyone is dead, you can just take all the shit and live like a god

Yes, you'll be surrounded in a world of rotting goods. It will be a huge health hazard.

So in other words, you need to forage for food.

And then you actually need to find food in nature once all the prepared food expires.

Or you can find a better job, or start your own business.

Lots of food lasts forever. It'll be a while before you need to start farming.

Farming?? Sounds like evil Capitalist WORK to me!

Kek, OP. Why did you post this thread if you just wanted to argue in bad faith?

It's not wage labor and therefore not capitalist. The farmer makes the full value of his labor instead of earning a fixed wage and forfeiting the product of his labor to a capitalist.

No one's put up a valid argument, so I can't be accused of arguing in bad faith…

"I'm not gonna gather food, I'll just *gather* food! That doesn't count as work!"

u got us bruh

If a farmer wished to run his own farm without working on land that belongs to the capitalist and using tools that belong to the capitalist, there's nothing stopping him.

Well, apart from all that government intervention in the farming industry, that is.

Nobody
None, but that doesn't mean it us voluntearly
What exact point are you trying to make?

Nice goalposts you moved there. The original argument was that he is the only person left.

Hey, kids. While you're in this retarded thread, can you tell me where the fuck leftypol's activity is right now?

Capitalism couldn't exist without government intervention.

Capitalist property rights exist specifically to restrict access to means of production. Like in our own society, almost all land is owned, so a new farmer has to lease out the land he uses.

Its not even that low Holla Forums usually sits around 150 to 20 PPH

Murica has gone to bed, and Eurooe is on the way to work/school

And that the capitalists "own" all the productive land already.
That government intervention is lobbied for by the already rich farm owners. Its inevitable under capitalism.
good god, the "the land and the machines are their property, deal with it" shit is practically defending feudal tenant farming, kys

1. Find the most naturally fertile area on earth
2. Feast like a king on the fruits and vegetables for the rest of your life
3. (Or just get a gun, a truck and hunt)

That the concept of working in order to survive is part of the natural order and therefore ridiculous to compare to slavery.

Humans need to eat and food doesn't fall out of the sky three times a day. That means we'll always need to work to survive.

So buy your own land? Land changes hands all the time, it's not a permanently-held commodity.

The government is lobbied in favor of powerful people?

Sounds like you want to restrict the influence of government on the private sector so that can't happen!

Really?
I've only been coming since the war on Catgirls, I don't think I've seen it this slow.

It's lonely when they're gone.

Well, I mean, it does grow on trees and stuff though.

I obviously meant 200

Thats not fucking possible.
It is directly contradictory to the interests of everyone with the power to influence these kinds of decisons.
This is capitalism. You're fucking delusional.

It's totally up to the current owners if they even want to sell it in the first place and, even then, the bank basically owns it until you pay it off.

Also, you keep moving those goalposts back. Instead of doing that, why don't you instead question the socio-economic system that requires such mental gymnastics to justify?

I think you aren't fully understanding something here. A wage is a stipend you are given by your employer not worth the value of your labor. That's what is comparable to slavery

It's why it's called "WAGE slavery", not "work slavery". Self employment, living off the land, working in a co-operative is NOT wage slavery

What? Do you think anyone here disagree? Of course you have to work. The problem isn't work in it self, it is wage labour, where part of the product of the work goes to someone who doesn't work. Wage slavery is bad not because it is work, but because one does not get to keep the full product of their work.

All ancaps do at those things is screech about how not being able to call black people niggers as a white person is the real oppression. It's not like that shitheads are having a Socratic discussion for fucks sake.

For fucks sake this argument has been refuted a million times.

In capitalism the proletariat HAVE to work to survive, but the bourgeoisie do not.

Got it yet you fucking shitforbrain fuckwit?

Specifically have to work for someone else to survive. Humans having to work to survive is a natural necessity and cannot (for now) be changed, humans having to work for someone else who profits from them while controlling that aspect of their land is simply a non-necessary fabrication.

Work = Good
Jobs = Shit
Automation = Best

Once you understand the meaning behind these 3 simple equations you will be that much closer to actually understanding leftism rather than being a shit-posting idiot.