Why are anarchists so childish?

Why are anarchists so childish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JCRXKiyDfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really makes me think

New Evangelion Ep when?

Chomsky is the least childish person on earth. Checkmate

Tankies I've met were usually LARPers or edgy socdems in college. The modern left needs to focus more on workers/families.

"I don't really consider myself an anarchist"-Noam Chomsky

Yeah cuz if u aren't an anarchist your a tankie kek love this extremely black and white thinking from liberals, I mean anarchists

When did he say that?

I misquoted a bit but he did say: "Let me just say that I don’t really regard myself as an anarchist thinker" he said this in "Chomsky on Anarchism" ironically enough

ayyy lmao

I wonder what business is ever going to hire those retards, poor kids they condemned themselves

Anno is too busy making Godzilla and other shit.

posting this thread is childish you goon

share many things really

emphasis is on 'thinker' though.

quality thread m8. Give yourself a pad on the back.

Because they're closer to leftcoms than Marxist-Snowflakists.

It was supposed to say that all modern left in west at least is heavily shittey due to it's base of support.

what?

Can we all agree that leftcoms are just anarkiddies who are too embarassed to be assosciated with that movement

anarchists are not millenarist though

He still calls himself an anarcho-syndicalist.
youtube.com/watch?v=0JCRXKiyDfE
No, but I think we can agree that you're bunker-on-head retarded. They are pretty varied themselves and have big differences. Confirming here that you know nothing about Marxism or anarchism and talk out of your ass.

I'm an ultra-left anarchist and I prefer the term 'infantile' thank you very much

The point is that Chomsky considers himself an anarchist, but he wouldn't call himself an anarchist _thinker_ because he didn't contribute much to anarchist theory

Here's the full quote

It's not that anarchists are childish. It's that childish people are more likely to become anarchists because of the image anarchism has acquired. You can thank booj media and liberal anarkiddie imitators for that image btw.

Because when you're drinking the authoritarian Kool-Aid you eventually die on the inside and become soulless automaton. Children have yet to be corrupted therefore such comparison is even possible.

Because maturity in our society is defined as making peace with hierarchy, authority and disappointment. An ideology explicitly opposed to hierarchy and generally ambivalent to authority would thus naturally convey immaturity under present social expectations.