You fuckers said he was succdem

You fuckers said he was succdem.

Amid “Constitutional Crisis,” Bernie Sanders Urges Workers To Seize Means of Production

inthesetimes.com/working/entry/20132/bernie_sanders_urges_workers_to_seize_means_of_production

But seriously tho, this is clickbait and you should at least archive it.

I would 🍀🍀🍀discuss the contradictions of capitalism🍀🍀🍀 with Kate Aronoff.

Yeah. He's a sucdem.

He's still a fucking Zionist.

Might as well be hunting unicorns tbh. But if I'm gonna get a zionist I might as well have healthcare while we're at it

Yeah, I'm not looking for a perfect politician to center a cult of personality around. You aren't going to get good foreign policy in mainstream US politics. I do support Sanders in that I want to see the Overton window of US discourse shift to the left after its nonstop constant slide to the right.

unicorns are real tho

You're fucking pathetic.

Bernie can be a gateway drug. You're not going to turn a liberal into a radical in a single day.

Kill yourself, you fucking establishment shits. You'd be in the gulags, you stupid cunts.

I'm pretty confident I'm more invested in the Palestinian struggle than you are. But "palestinians are people too and maybe Netanyahu isn't right all of the time" is literally as good as it gets with US politicians.

Unless you want to tell me with a straight face that any of the dipshits on the republican stage or that HRC was your anti-zionist hero

I'd rather have Zionism with free health care and free university, than Zionism without those things.

And by seizing the means of production they actually mean applying for a government grand to buy out the company.

Now im not saying this is bad, just not seize the means of production.

I'd rather have Zionism and healthcare/free uni, than anti-Zionism and austerity.

White people can't do anything for the Palestinians, so why make this your no.1 issue? Not to mention, the Palestinian diaspora living in the US would also greatly benefit from a more democratic economy.

#FeelTheBurn Porky

Bernie going full Wolff in here. Hopefully Wolff-senpai can comment on this on his next eco update. The bill needs to be supported as well

TITO & BERNIE FRIENDS FOREVER

what this guy said. before Bernie I didn't know much about Real Left™ politiks but now I know Bernie killed Rosa and I should hate him.

whoops my retard is showing
is for

Here's a funny suggestion I just thought of.

Even though I can't get work, now, since I'm a NEET PoS I still have things - I don't own a factory, and I'm aware that's what this is about. But I have this computer, a printer, loads of tools, etc. Compared to the early industrial worker, many current American workers effectively have the resources to produce quite a lot with more ease. To some extent, we're dealing with a problem of monopoly as well as a lack of readiness to utilize their talents and resources. Some means of mass-production are already widely possessed, but neglected - we should encourage the opposite.

back to >>>Holla Forums with you retard.

Yeah, he's a succdem.

If you oppose a lesser evil, the end result is a greater evil. Ideological purity is nothing but an excuse for inaction.

Who gives a shit? He's still /our guy/