On race

So why does it apply to different breeds of animals but not humans?
As far as I'm concerned there is no human race but only a human species.

If you can breed better or worse breeds of animals then surely the same applies to humans.
Please tell me why race shouldn't play a role in politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PY3lBKje46E&t=8s&ab_channel=ContraPoints
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=PY3lBKje46E&t=8s&ab_channel=ContraPoints

The human race is doomed. Let it die

The problem with humans is that only a few populations are truly isolated.
To elaborate: You can point out the shared differences between populations like say, Norwegians and Japanese. But it becomes much harder if you want to compare Norwegians to Swedes, or the difference between those Japanese living in Hokaido compared to those living in Kyushu.

Population genetics is relevant to humans as it is to other animals, but making distinctions and drawing lines is much harder. It's obvious native Aboriginals look different from native Finns. But the differences become less evident when compared to their immediate neighbors. It's like a gradient.
Only the extremes are evident.

You do realize most dog breeds are literally humans playing god right?
It was humans who invented them. The pomeranian dog was created because the queen of England wanted to have a cute small dog she could have on her lap at all times. t's not comparable.

Anyway pic related are the races that exist. Everything else, "white", "aryan", "jew" are social constructs.

even when 'humans vs orcs' is applied to dogs it's still wrong.

Most aggressive dog breeds:
1: Chihuahua
2: Dachsund
3: Chow Chow
4: Doberman Pinshcer
5: Dalmation

Pit bulls are number 7

even when 'humans vs orcs' is applied to dogs it's still wrong.

Most aggressive dog breeds:
1: Chihuahua
2: Dachsund
3: Chow Chow
4: Doberman Pinshcer
5: Dalmation

Pit bulls are number 7

So why is it that only the Caucasoid race has achieved anything?

Sure, if you created seperate species, then bred shepherd humans over millennia and then spend the human generation equivalent of 300 years of overkill dog breeding taking the humans with birth defects, used artificial insemination, used c-sections because they cant birth naturally, you might end up with a group of humans that is slightly smarter than the rest and a group of genetically deformed inbred humans whose skull is too small for their brain, have trouble breathing and have a tendency to be better gladiators if they are beaten and tortured their entire life.

But last time I checked human populations aren't culled to one male and hundreds of females every generation.

The chinese invented writing and pretty much everything before the europe/arab group did, until roughly the industrial revolution.

this is what nazbols actually believe

oh wow, they put scribbles on paper. Some accomplishment that is. I learned to do that in 6th grade. NEXT.

You can't even really make the argument that European achievements are due to their race, since they weren't really ahead of countries like China, India or Persia until the advent of industrialization. Logically speaking, if the European era of dominance was due to genetic superiority then Europe would have been ahead of the rest of the world for all of history, when this isn't the case. Arguably the era of European (and diaspora) dominance is already coming to a close after only 200 years. This clearly suggests that Europe's golden era was the result of geography and economic/historical circumstances which gave rise to a temporary period of dominance.

Nazis are this ahistorical.

Oh man this has me picturing chihuahuas grazing the savannah, hunting down antillopes in packs.
Dogs are specifically bred by humans to have widely varying characteristics, that's why they're called breeds. Can mods just purge all nazbols now

Why does Holla Forums think miscegenation is irrelevant shit?

I thought it was the Sumerians who did that?

Sauce?

And none of those civilizations/races achieved anything until caucasians came along and lifted them up from barbarism.

Some of those races even had a more advantageous geography than caucasians yet the still achieved nothing.

lol nazbols

Humans are not selectively bred, you retard. Most dog breeds are inbred and suffer from genetic disease.

There is nothing wrong with eugenics.

WEW GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Nazis are too stupid to learn to write before 6th grade

Because we don't want to be ruled by jews and eugenics is an excuse to force qts into fucking betas like you and nogfnazi.

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER THAT IF YOU'RE A EUROPEAN OUTSIDE OF THIS YOU'RE BASICALLY A DILAPIDATED PEASANT SERF

Behold the master race

When we saw so many cities and villages built in the water and other great towns on dry land we were amazed and said that it was like the enchantments (…) on account of the great towers and cues and buildings rising from the water, and all built of masonry. And some of our soldiers even asked whether the things that we saw were not a dream? (…) I do not know how to describe it, seeing things as we did that had never been heard of or seen before, not even dreamed about.-Bernal Díaz del Castillo on Tenochtitlan

wew lad

By god, nazis are this stupid

Found the noncaucasian.

This is a cancerous bait thread
stay the fuck away

Imo based on cultural and technological success and innovation

1. Europeans and East Asians
2. Semites/Hamites and South Asians
3. East Africans (Ethiopians and Eritreans)
4. Native Americans
5. Turkics
6. Pacific Islanders
7. Bantus
8. Khoi San (Outdated term if I remember but it works)
9. Australian Aborigines

Humans are the least diverse genetically than most species due to a​ near extinction event in our recent history
Different qualities do not mean different rights anyways, and if it did, testing would have to be on an individual basis not by race. Why should a white with low Autism Level be treated better than a black with high Autism Level by your logic

So what you're saying is you got no arguments?
Please leave this thread then.