Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AshAgony/status/859268883605225473
youtube.com/watch?v=X16G2hsVI9w
mobile.twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/863438628709642241
twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/863434782142812166
twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/863457438678351872
twitter.com/jinsaotome
youtube.com/watch?v=k_4mKpEm5V0
reddit.com/r/WeWuzSuperior/comments/6axgv4/remember_when_youre_talking_to_an_altrigher_youre/
youtube.com/watch?v=BcpNqKnbyRU
marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-4/mswv4_65.htm
thefederalist.com/2015/04/08/my-little-pony-to-children-marxism-is-not-magic/
twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/868129356840923136
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These people are fucking afraid of everything. Look how hard he has to overcompensate by yelling like a retard at a family on the beach.

Truly the
ALPHA MALE

Thank God this conservatard pigshit got arrested. I couldn't handle that insufferable cringe without knowing there was a happy ending.

Haven't cringed this hard since hearing Holla Forumstards at a May Day rally literally screech "SHILLS" at leftist protesters.

Yeah he looks like a downing…

='[

OH MY GOD IS THAT FAGGOT CRYING

HAHAHAHA
That's what he gets for being a classcuck
I don't usually get provoked by nasty things but seeing him grab his crotch and screech to suck his dick disgusted me
I'd immediately throw hands
This is your brain on propaganda

They are literally all paper tigers. All of them.

He was just being ironic lol.
Just like Holla Forums lmao. Nobody is stupid like that, it's just bantz bro. Holla Forums is just ironic and stupid people don't exist.

lol he really triggered them xD

ULTRAMALEVITALITY
L
T
R
A
M
A
L
E
V
I
T
A
L
I
T
Y

He's shorter than I expected. Not to brag, but I would be sizably larger than him.
Is he perhaps compensating for something?
Good thing he yelled at some random family that he wouldn't accept Sharia law. America saved.

lol manlet

like pottery

he looks like a throwaway character from a Happy Maddison movie

This actually happened? Anyone got videos or articles?

you made me spit on my sweater you fuck

nice class contempt

bump

Can't blame him. Who wants to be around a horde of sand niggers while on vacation? Probably ruined the day for him and he got mad.

What is the gorilla mindset?

Are you redpilled enough to yell at random minorities in public?

Reminds me of this Sam Harris video

youtube.com/watch?v=X16G2hsVI9w

Trump. Not even once.

Somebody Webm this please.

This can't be the end of this thread. Please, keep it going!

I doubt. He probably did some Autism Level tests on internet.
someone with that Autism Level will never do a post like that

you forget

Oddly specific tastes and interests are a telltale sign of autism as is meticulous attention to detail.

I'm sure all 3 of them will be really into him.

Stop the manlet bullying pls lads ;_;

This. When girls tend towards political extremes they tend to cluster on the far left like Mouldylocks.

I bet the guy can do cartwheels under his bed.

t. shill

I'm getting hard now.

holy shit, this is literal autistic screeching. the fact that he's wearing that retard-helmet is just the icing on the cake.

now do a version that includes the part where he calls them cucks, screams about kekistan and where he says "you guise better gibe that flag back D:

no

smart people don't want to do retarded things.

I want to laugh, but this man is clearly just mentally ill…

If the mentally ill are not good for a laugh, then what are they good for?

what makes you the authority on what smart people can do?

Posting in 4/pol/

Jesus fucking Christ. I never thought it was possible to laugh and cringe at the same time.

this is incredible
every black person in the world should see this.

mobile.twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/863438628709642241

twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/863434782142812166

twitter.com/lukeoneil47/status/863457438678351872

you shills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!

white power!

lol fucking hell.

normies get out, said this guy

His economic, and environmental policy are compleat shit. However the muslumban, gutting of TPP, and the wall are pretty good. However he’s backpedaling on the wall and museum ban which is bad. Also I’m American

That girl and the guy in the back row look oddly similar to each other.

Ironic considering he is the most normie looking one there.

america needs dental plans

Lisa needs braces.

how can a gauge earing be normie?
they are edgy

shhh no shitposts

at least they're honest with using freeze peach as a pretense for fascism at this point.

Target practice.

This guy is 10x more cringe-worthy than Carl the Cuck, why haven't we meme'd this shit.

read nigga

Holla Forums is still blind to its own stupidity so much that they're trying to contact this guy and ask if he's Jewish

God, I wish I'm there ;_;

These people are having the time of their lives.

what are national-anarchists doing there?

Holy shit, when were those faggots in Westlake?

I feel like I say this everyday at this point, but this is the most cancerous picture I have seen in quite a while.

This is cringier than a My Little Pony convention.

May day

It's weird that they were in Westlake. That is usually where the smashies set up before the real riots at night.

seemed from the twitter like they showed up for a confrontation but the wires got crossed and the groups didn't actually meet

i think the saddest part about all this imperialist war mongering propoganda is the fact that Holla Forums tards and right wing morons buy into the artifact ridden jpges that say all muslims are secret extremists who practice takkiya (someshit in shiaa islam that says you can lie about being a shiaa if it means u can avoid being killed). as if these people truly believe that every muslim is a secret spy agent who wants nothing more than to force them to follow sharia law and be muslims. its a brilliant way of dehumanizing muslims and making it seem like absolutely none are to be trusted when really muslims are just normal ass people from another abrahamic religion that preaches the exact same "stone gays, murder apostates, kill adulterers" old testament garbage that no christian or muslim actually follows

pic unrelated

HUMANS VS ORCS
They do the same shit with Jews. I used to think it was just joking around, but they're really unironic about trying to connect even the most average nobody Jew into some conspiracy or false flags. They really do believe other races are genetically or even spiritually disposed to being some archetype like out of a fantasy novel. There is absolutely no reasoning with these people and it's creepy to see other nonwhites side with them.

That handful up idiots showed up to fight with Seattle smashies? Wow, are thry lucky to have missed them.

Speaking of that:
>>>Holla Forums9910055
I like how in the very first sentence he recognizes that he should kill himself. The non-whites who side with Holla Forums are just as crazy as them, if not more.

Holy shit, a guy getting high in Mecca on Hajj? The absolute madman!

lol @ the guy who steps in to do something, gets one hand on him, and backs off to check his hair

These people are the truest maximum cuck. For people who like to talk about "love your race stick to your people don't be a beta blah blah", why are they suicidal enough to suck up to people who believe they and their family should subjugated or downright slaughtered? For a bunch of people that try to promote wuv 4 ur wace and being above whiteguilt beta hood, they sure are pathetic stepping mats. Even spooked nationalists are more respectable.
Is it possible to win these people over or is this just a sign that they're a lost cause?

Nonwhites siding with Nazi Holla Forumsacks is borderline Poe's Law. I can't tell if its trolls larping to piss off the userbase or legitimate self hating losers.

Fuck you commies

Lol

By you, I'd rather not.

Cringe

Theyre openly saying they want to kill him, and he STILL cucks out to them.

170cm is nearly exactly 5'6"

lol umad bro

odd feel tbh

right wingers can't think of any good names so they just take leftist ones and add "national" or "right" to the beginning
it's all the same shit

I'd rather be around sand niggers than unpleasant classcuck manlets ruining my nice vacation

[INCOHERENT CHESTPOUNDING]

not me, but the common sense.

fuck you comrade, you hurted my feelings. Pone deserves love.

that pic. That has to be one intense experience.

but muslims actually follow some of that, user. I don't mind to give personal anecdotes as absolute evidence but it seems very obvious to me as a woman living in the middle east

There's a video of one of them alt-right LARPers screaming bout Kekistan at some riot/protest floating round the internet lately. I wanna watch the video for myself so if anybody's got a link to post I'd be grateful. I heard it's pure cringe…

I see they have Reddit in Saudi Arabia too…

I'm assuming you mean this?

EVEERR! EVEERR!

Obviously a little hyperbolic. As someone also in the middle east you know it's more complicated than that (though of course "the middle east" isn't one big homogenous block as you well know anyway).

Dunno. Can you mirror it or something? I'm on mobile so I can't watch Twitter videos.

I'd wager that she's lost a kid or two to child protective services in the past.

Not believing in bullshit in a place that is dedicated to said bullshit is indeed something worth being proud of. It's like living in Washington D.C. and not being a nationalist.

I can't tell if you're being ironic but this is one of the least impressive things I've ever heard.

You've gotta base your worldview on proposition, not opposition. Being opposed to x is hardly a belief.

Do you have any idea how hard nationalism gets pushed in the United States, let alone around seats of government like D.C.? It is in absolutely everything from mattress sales to lunch meat. People don't just believe in that shit because they are stupid. They believe in it, because they have been swimming in it since birth.

That's exactly right. Atheism is not a belief system.

Are you saying you're a baby?

look dont make me post hat pics

DC has some of the most anti-government, radical populations in the entire US, which is to be expected when so much of the city is purposely neglected, oppressed populations. The idea that living in DC is living in a hotbed of enforced nationalism outside of a select few areas is laughable to anyone who has ever lived in DC.

Do these fucks have to steal everything?

I go to Holla Forums a lot and I've seen the discussion of stealing leftist symbols often come up. Case in point:
>>>Holla Forums9876936

LOL "Meme appropriation"

Holla Forums is quite diverse for a nazi board

I like how basically everyone in that picture would be killed if Holla Forums had their way. Thread related:
>>>Holla Forums9910970

Back when I was a Holla Forumsack I fucking hated this. It triggers my autism and makes it hard to navigate the board. By the way, anyone who protests against having the whole front page being filled with stickies, which actually happened during the election, gets called a Jew because the threads are "important" and you just want other racially awaken and proud Aryans to not see them.

Is Holla Forums aware that nukes exist and Israel, China, NK, India and Iran also have nukes?

The holocaust will lead to nuclear holocaust.

you wouldn't think it's possible to be even dumber than actual Nazis, but at least Nazis are honest about the fact that militant ethnocentrism as a political principle necessarily entails violent conflict

By Christ, that fucking Japanese Imperial flag makes me want to fucking vomit

I used to believe these guys were trolls until the supreme failure went on his beta uprising. Guy hated minorities and himself for being a half Chinese half white breed.

Even r9k has a sense of self preservation where they make up hypocrite bs to justify their survival so these people are a different kind of fucked up.

from left

first pic, from left

from left, with love

lol damn she does look like fascism cat. I like how she has broader shoulders than any man there.

I can't take my eyes off the guy with the prison school t shirt
I really can't put on words how much that makes me sigh

You say that like it's a contradiction

The Confederates used black soldiers too you know.
Making nonwhite people become coffin-stuffers doesn't really prove anything.

Ironically, right-wingers cannot create, they can only steal.

More like cannon fodder.

Typical alt-right manchild example incoming, and I don't care if the faggot google searches his name every 5 minutes

twitter.com/jinsaotome

He can't practice the shit he preaches.

to beat her up and rape her is an ideological duty for all those who understand the immortal science

Since when?
Also

Make a JUST edit out of this

Nah. Pony conventions aren't in a public space so everyone can see their practices…

posting Shad should be permaban.

Who even is this

k

idubbbz and Tana Mongeau
youtube.com/watch?v=k_4mKpEm5V0

Most christians in Africa follow these things as well, but I think he was refering to the first world.

Is somebody buttflustered?

Also you can post more then one image at a time you fucking newfag

4/pol/ mad, so what?

No no, our dear Holla Forumsyp guest correctly figured out that liberals are right wing, just right wing from the other side of the idpol coin.

stay mad

Shad genuinely cannot draw what so ever

you realize that was ironic by her, right? She's on your side and a jewish lolberg/ancap, look at the wall behind her.

captcha: bi juer

nearly everyone at DHX is "SJW".
Pone is not a "nazifriendly" show not even in the message too.

what's the context of that image? wtf is going on there?

see

somehow missed that, thanks.
still don't know these persons and what this is about. is she an alt right toy or a SJW?

I just came in to say that Gamera is friend to children.

I just posted an image, it' wasn't related to OP, their both liberal e-celebs as far as i know

so it's not alt-right cringe related, got it

my goodness, these people know no shame… but we could've seen it coming

Pretty sure I mentioned this on here a while back, but when I was in college there was a kid that wore rebel flag hats and my little pony pajamas to class almost every day and would mumble to himself constantly. He would browse Holla Forums Holla Forums in class on his laptop too. He had a backpack with the rainbow pony with a shit load of pony plushies clipped to it like a portable shrine. Kind of wanted to "befriend" him for lulz but was terrified of triggering a school shooting by mistake.
I have a picture of him somewhere but he wasn't dressed up that day, so its not terribly funny.

Fuggg. Runescape man, miss those times

I have never been more disappointed in my life.

If thats true he probably has an actual mental illness, not even joking sounds like he needs therapy

He is autistic. I know to be autistic, but at least i don't like Ayn Rand.
And I don't think he has the intellectual elevacy to make comparison between the mane six and lolbertarians.

Is a show for kids, not political propaganda, is comfy and funny. Period
Yes there are money, but you can't talk about marxism and materialistic dialectic in a show for kids afterall. Yes there are princesses, but it's not a feudal country, the princess looks more on the equalitarian side of the spectrum.
All the characters acts more on the progressive side. The Zecora episode was meant to teach the fact that racism is stupid, not to tell people that the mane6 are racist.
The women are represented as strong without being idpol.
But overall is a solid and cute non-political show.
The fedoras follows the fad, some bronies are conservatives, some are not. There are horsefuckers even here.

Disgraceful tbh

You could've bypassed this entire lecture by just saying "it's a fucking cartoon"

c'mon fam
that's litterally undifferentiated fromsome meme making light of poor niggers

See

It's tough to apply real-life socioeconomic theories and systems to a world where magic up to at least demigod-level creatures exists, physics are different and where people have magic marks on their asses telling them what they're good at and at least hinting at what their role in life should be. Material conditions are different. And yeah, it's a cartoon.

When a white suppremist group is extremely diverse.

Not quite on-topic, but
It's honestly shameful and depressing that they don't stop fearing the Dixie and create what could be the biggest case of rectal-ragnarok by Nazis in US history

t. unironic Cultural-Marxist

I went to a community college in Iowa, pretty sure he didn't change states to visit a community college and Iowa is historically very anti-confederate. Thus the only people here who wear dixie flag symboly are racist edgelords

more people should come mock lunatic bigots with us on reddit.com/r/WeWuzSuperior
Shaming the biggest lunatic bigots and showing them how out of touch with reality they are….might prevent the birth future dylan roofs like these lunatics: ——→ reddit.com/r/WeWuzSuperior/comments/6axgv4/remember_when_youre_talking_to_an_altrigher_youre/

Why is Holla Forums filled with so many nonwhites anyway?

a stinking pile of garbage.

If mainstream society is the ideology of cuckoldry, then pol represents the most cucked part of the current generation. Whether they like to admit it or not, they've absorbed and internalized it, and now subconsciously cuck themselves, up to and including advocating ideology that would see them all put in camps for one reason or another. This partly explains their obsession with identity politics, because they've been alienated from mainstream society, and especially for mixed kids, have been further alienated from their 'racial identity.'

As much as pol likes to pretend that they're inheritors of Holla Forums’s mantle, they are the biggest normalfags on the planet. They want the power to force everyone to fit their social cuck molds, and will invent any scientific or political justification for it.

imagine being this petty.

Holla Forums in a nutshell

Africans were used in a relatively small number and made up a tiny proportion of an already small unit of Arabs who were tiny in comparison to the units fielded by the British and the French. Furthermore, the Indians were part of a plan to destroy the British Raj, and never had any real combat experience (you'd struggle to find any of these units which did). They were only transferred to the Waffen-SS because of legal reasons and it's not even sure if they had unique Waffen-SS uniforms.

Asiatics and Asians were largely part of 'Hiwis' (helper) units who were used to fill gaps in manpower when times got hard. They were ill-treated and disliked and usually the first to go in combat. They'd of been exterminated after the war or used for slave labour, and while it's true a Korean did serve in the Wehrmacht on D-Day, he was only there because he'd been captured by the Soviets (who had captured him from the Japanese) and in turn captured by the Germans. He had no real choice where he fought.

This is a good one

youtube.com/watch?v=BcpNqKnbyRU

hi Holla Forums

Pathetic.

Based tankie

who knows!

So it's true, leftypol is just a bunch of reddit fgts that is trying to infiltrate the chans. Get fucked

Are you guys idiots or just newfags? The third one is obviously a joke. Self-irony ever heard about i?

Why are you making fun of the working class leftypol? Is it because you're all from the upper middle class and look down on them?

Yes.

Fascinating

I unironically hope that guy low T gets lynched by fascists

I love how even other libertarians are sick of his bullshit.

Libertarians in 2012: it doesn't matter if you don't like it! People you disagree with have freedom of speech too!
Libertarians in 2017: communists are exempt from free speech because I said so. Also fascists are cool

Does he not realize how hypocritical this is?

Does he have no idea how businesses would work under fascism?

There is no way this guy isn't trolling.

Nah lolberts are just authentically retarded

the writers of the MLP comics at IDW openly admit they support SJW causes and have laughed at anyone who doesn't like what they put in the comics. The cartoon itself is female-centric and pushes ideas like friendship, tolerance and multiculturalism.

Hasbro also makes Jem, which predicted the whole Tumblr SJW movement back in 1985. Plus they are the ones who make Marvel and Star Wars toys, two brands that have gone SJW.

It's a toy commercial. Anything beyond that to Hasbro is incidental. So what if Holla Forums is upset by it as long as the toys sell to expectations.

on the day of the rope bronies will be the first to go

grow up

aww widdle baby bwony's getting butthurt. you want some talcum powder baby bwony?

did I miss something? I haven't heard anything about that

lol keep hugging your plushie you delusional manchild

yup it's clearly me that's mad and delusional :^)

b-but muh NAP!

Does this mean it's safe to post /leftypones/ now? I've been waiting for this moment for so long.

Talcum is a carcinogen, though. I only use corn starch powder for my diapers, nigga.

how come every single racist is ugly

like, get a mirror.

The latest movie had a woman as the lead.

These people have gone so extreme in their hatred of SJWs, everything is seen as an SJW action.

They call for violent revolution and then shout about false flags when one of their deranged members actually does it.

Oh god this is real isn't it?

That looks obviously shopped. Like, painfully so.

this better?

If anything you guys should be sucking his B B C for defeating le evil white supremacy by creampieing Lauren Southern in Mexico.

Do you realize that's YOUR side? loooooooool

should we just put a banner up saying "WE'RE NOT LIBERALS"? I feel like that could save us all some time here

that screenshot….

its fucking beautiful

go back in your room Holla Forums.

go back in your fucking room

most of the working class aren't fascists. Most of the working class hate them too and would also make fun of those photo

You honestly have to go back
Also I really wouldn't be surprised if the post in that screencap was actually ThatGuyT

/leftypone/ when?

every time

God, I love runescape memes.

I love it when the right decides to show its social justice warrior side.

Glim Glam is fucking liberal scum

Bismuth did nothing wrong

don't merge horse cartoon with gem cartoon. Horse cartoon is cuter.

He's only 5'7 my dude

Glad to see that you abide by the thread's theme despite your ideological differences

You do realize there are collectivist principles found within Marxism and social justice, right?

/leftypone/ now, comrade.

You seem to be confused, this thread is for right wing cringe, not left.

soon

FOR FUCK SAAKE DONT POST CANCEROUS AND BORGUIASE AUTISM IN HERE GET OUT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

It's been a while, Piratefag.

kek

Good for France.

It has been one month away from home and some how you and your cancerous herd are still here
SAGE

It has been one month away from home and some how you and your cancerous herd are still here
SAGE

SAGE

I don't know how this happened I'm just so fucking pissed I'm posting on mobile and this thing sucks.
SAGE

It doesn't necessarily means people with less money got it. Without more info it can go either way.

when Shady Businessman fixes the site

YOUR AUTISTIC REDTEXT SCREECHING REALLY HELPS US LOOK LESS EMBARASSING KEEP IT UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DELETE THIS PONYFAGS!!L MLP PROMOTES CONSERVATIVE AND ROYAL LOYALTY VALUES CONTRARY TO REVOLUTIONARY IDEALS

Have you ever watched the show my easily triggerable dingdong?

can't wait for the /leftypone/

You are still welcome in the Anarcho-Equestrianism perfect society

This is true for MLs though

MLs believe in People's Democratic Dictatorships though
marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-4/mswv4_65.htm

I think it's time we started considering banning the ponyfags and diaperfags ancoms.

Wow this is stupid. If a couple or colored horses triggers you so much, you really have to rethink your life fam.

Socdems are the worst

No, it's just ancoms that are always the biggest faggots with this. The board is full of weebs and leans more towards BDSM but you hardly see any of that compared to these obsessive cunts.

ok let me change the rethoric

See you still look like a stupid.

I was obviously calling on banning the ponyfags and not ancoms you humorless autist.

lol that women holding an imperial japanese flag is a total schizo

Your idoicy is getting circular or maybe you are in damage control.
In the first case you already had your answer here so your "humor" already had a response.

By the way being so much angry against a cartoon for kids because "stop liking what i don't like" is a symptom of autism, This may explain your goofy attempt at damage control.

have we found our carl the cuck?

Oh dear, where on the spectrum are you? It's funny I made you so angry you took off your ancom flag.

ok you are grasping at straws now

m'pony!

Dude what

I wonder if he is ex-military and misses conflict

Holy fuck yes

If I take off the mask, will you die?

Millionaires are not a good thing.

IT'S A SHOW ABOUT MAGICAL TALKING HORSES WITH UNICORN PEGASI THAT MAGICALLY MAKE THE SUN AND MOON RISE AND SET, IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN AS A DIRECT ANALOGY FOR ANY IRL POLITICAL SYSTEM BECAUSE THE MATERIAL CONDITIONS ARE DIFFERENT, TAKE YOUR MEDS

Like pottery

Good times

There has to be a huge file of MLP gore somewhere.

Horse shitposting time?

wew
you should rethink that sentence.

thefederalist.com/2015/04/08/my-little-pony-to-children-marxism-is-not-magic/

That fucking episode wasn't even about marxism or communism, but about mindless homogenization and the cult of mediocrity.
If you support that article and the behaviour of Starlight as "marxist" sorry tankie, let me tell you a thing: you are not a communist and you have never read a single shit about Marx.

>>>Holla Forums
this is your place fag

/Leftypone/ when?

take your meds

I wasn't bringing up the article as a valid critique, just thought it was relevant since this is a right wing cringe thread

don't bully pls

No i don't have AUTISM.
Fuck off faggot almost all bronies are right wing and conservatives.
Left leaning people that like the show are useful idiots.

I would prefer to cut my dick off fucking cancerous shit of MLP deserves to burn.
SAGE putos de mierda

I fucking hate mobile.

LOL

This is basically not true.

As it is fapping to anime fam

Take your meds, this extreme rage over a cartoon show actually is a symptom of AUTISM, deal with it.
stop it now you are shaming yourself.

Use to watch the show.
I'll admit, it's garbage, but it's fun and harmless garbage.
No reason to get worked up.

Come on dude! You should be ashamed of yourself for watching a show for little girls.

The overwhelming majority of bronies I have seen online are right wingers like not even kidding 9.5 out of 10.

I can proudly say that I'm not a weeb.

Heeey stop, it this ain't Tumblr, where people diagnose others based of vague "evidence" so fuck off you faggot.
Go to /pone/ /mlp/ or /trash/ and see it for yourself, they fucking adore the nazi blonde pone every one of those vermin do, when /mpol/ existed every one of those autistic parasites were raving about it, they cried and raged when it got closed.

It may seem harmless from the outside, but it is designed to indoctrinate children, under the pretext of "good values" and "friendship" so no it is not harmless it is psychological warfare.

No. What makes something for "adults" or for "children" is just a spook imho.

your anedoctal experience is hardly an evidence. In my personal experience this is not true at all. Bronies just represent the global demography.
Also many in the atheist community in the USA are getting full Alt-right, I'll never became a religious man because many atheists are conservative. So your point is frankly frail.

many on /leltypol/ are still somewhat weeb, why aren't you going to make a warfare against them too?
I tell you why: your opinion is just biased against the pone and not based on rationality.

no sorry, you don't have to be a doctor to understand that this extreme behaviour against something harmless is not ok.

Everything on 4chan is getting Holla Forumsyped, even /mu/, are you going to tell me now that the music is Fash?
If you go on derpibooru you'll see that the love for nazi shit is not that common, it gets upvote only if there is porn in it and only because of the porn. /mlpol/ is basically dead. Study the thing before talking.
By the way i've met a couple of Stirnerian on /mlp/ if you want to know the truth, and the Aryanne threads are not common anymore. horsefuckers are getting nauseated by the politics and many of them are getting despooked from the Holla Forums idiocy. Being a Holla Forumstards among bronies is more and more considered "le edgy kids", but the vast majority of bronies are still not involved in politics at a point that many of them don't even completely grasp what makes someone a "conservative".

This is paranoia, if not a idpol-like "me against them" mindset. Have you even analized the show seriously at least once before spitting idiotic things? I don't think so.

lmao this brony is right

immediatly dismissing MLP and anime :^) fans as children means your artistic sensibility has been constricted to what demographic based profit driven capitalist media has decided you want to watch.

I think MLP is shit but I just think its poorly drawn and written, and ofc my opinion of it as such in still influenced by aforementioned capitalist enforced ideological standards but its impossible not to be. So you dont have to like it but next time think before your argument against it is "haha you manchild that show is marketed towards girls ages 5-12 come get a budweiser and watch Transformers 14 Rise of the Trojan Horses with the bros"

Holy fuck, this thread.

your posting suggests otherwise
proofs?
just like everybody who disagrees with you, right?
also

Hwy?
How do you see half a person? Do you only hang out on boards or what?
Why be proud of having a difference in personal taste?
found your problem
listening and believing Holla Forums's claim that they own all the boards und space
cuckchan =! entire brony community

take your meds

Ahahahaha

Ahahahaha

Someday.

Maybe a Discord at least.

A colony on /leftyb/ might be a start.

>>>/leftyb/2233

Please leave.

NO STOP EMBARASING LEFTISTS AROUND YOU!
The greatest day on Holla Forums Holla Forums was when the ponyfucker scum was kicked out of that board /leftyb/ might be dead but stop embarrassing us with your autism I don't want to be related to faggots like you.

Holy shit…
Are you still going on about this?
How is this show any worse than moe anime garbage that gets posted here daily.
Calm down

I fucking hate horsefuckers I see them everywhere and at least leftypol doesn't have a major infestation of them and I want to keep them away from here.

Also weebs and furries are cancer too but it's easier to take on the horsefuckers because most of the people hate them.

wew

you first

this isn't your safespace

I don't think imageboards are gonna be your cup of tea, maybe you should try reddit or something if this is getting you so upset

twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/868129356840923136

/leftypone/ Discord server when?

bump

Who is that dammit. I like brunettes already and freckles don't hurt, like at all.

Followed.

please tell me who that is

I won't go anywhere and I will say what ever I want about anything with out caring what others think about it if you find yourself bothered by my opinion cry me a fucking river you faggot.
Ok Pedro here is the fucking issue watching or liking a cartoon for little kids is bad like the whole fucking internet is shouting it at your face and you some how don't fucking get it jeez
This isn't your safe space either so I won't be leaving and I will keep pounding your stupidity whenever it shows up enjoy.
Also I'm not gonna hide and most certainly not from people like you and your fucking heard of losers.
Why don't you fucking get it the right wingers rave about my little fucking pony they fucking love it look at the fucking fandom and tell me the rough proportions of such cancerous tumor.
Furfags and weeaboos look man it's the same issue with horsefuckers those fandoms are also plagued with right wing vermin, don't you fucking see it? Are you blind?

if you don't like ponies tough shit
hahaha u wot m8?
No it isn't.
You're not the whole fucking internet, you're just one autistic faggot hoping he can screech loud enough for me to think that
I never said it was. You're the one getting triggered and wanting people to censor our posts tp protect your fragile fee-fees.
I'm suggesting that you leave because you're the one with a problem with what more than one person here is posting, and you've failed to rally any support for banning us or our pony posts.
And I will keep pounding your autistic anus with ponies enjoy
He said on the user imageboard where everybody is hiding from everybody
lel
Why should I care? A lot of them probably like central heating, bathing and steak too, does that make those inherantly right-wing?
Neither of us has the means to accurately measure the political affiliation of people who watch a show about cartoon horses.
Yeah, the issue is that you're a faggot who has a problem with other people's harmless fun and wants us to suck as hard as r/socialism.
Weeaboos have both SJW and shite-wing infestations, and a lot of people who just want to watch weebshit. Furries are mostly liberals or lefties, about as far right as they get is agreeing with lolberts that they should be able to pork Fido (except for individual nutbars like Jay Failor and BBCskunk).
See what? You don't show me, you don't even tell me anecdotal specifics beyond "the rightards are everywhere man they're even in our breakfast cereals REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Are you retarded?