VENEZUALAN PROTESTERS ARE FLINGING SHIT

smh.com.au/world/the-shit-march-venezuela-protesters-fling-faeces-at-soldiers-as-more-killed-20170511-gw2b2h.html

Truly giving the Indians a run for their money, no doubt.

They don't live in a dictatorship though.

Fucking labour aristocracy at it again, exploiting Third World resources and labor. Now not only do they live cushy lives based on the backbreaking slave-like working conditions of people in places like India, but now they've gone so far as seeking to use the bodily excretions (the essence the man himself) of such exploited Third World masses to waste it all on impotent displays of "internal resistance" rather than using the fecal fruits to fertilize the fields and streets.

The dingleberries of this toiling proletariat, the tolietariat as it were, shall be seized no longer.

Quality ==SHIT== post

ppl are desperate they dont want to become maduros fiefdom

but its okay, because venezuela wasn't real communism

They are luck they are against """commies""" otherwise they would be called savages for doing this.

yea

How are they producing the feces necessary for these "poopootov cocktails" when there's nothing to eat?

Run over them with tanks. It works every time.

Don't worry, they've all been given a lifetime supply of burgers.

Venezuela is basically Norway, my dude.

It's what le nordick system gets you if you're a country that's the victim of imperialism rather than a beneficiary of it.

That's tankie whataboutism.

Are you actually retarded?

Obligatory

Hold on Scotland isn't independent yet.

I have this same question

A certain organization is funding these people. That's why.

Bain?

You could always freeze urine on a ceramic plate so when you take it out of the freezer, you end up with a piss frisbee. These can then be taken, and launched via modified skeet launcher to create piss barrages.

this is what happens when you fuck donkeys. YAH IS PUNISHING THE WHICKED FOR THIER WHICKED WAYS!!!

You know that most of Venezuela has a tropical climate, right?

this is actually a decent tactic. getting covered with faeces, especially human faeces, can be very debilitating and demoralising. it causes a feeling of "jesus christ get this fucking stuff off me. i need to get clean NOW" that could stop you in your tracks

it would shut me down in most contexts, anyway