You walk into the club and this dude slaps your girlfriends ass and says:

You walk into the club and this dude slaps your girlfriends ass and says:

holy shit he is right, i guess i would allow him to cuck me

And then I choke him out with my huge dick

Evola was the first cuck

yes?

Real human progress should be measured by the amount of cute girls alive at a given time tbqhwy.

but that's a boy

Evola has some good ideas tbh, tought it's hard to get into it first.

It looks like Michael Jackson cosplaying as Twilight Velvet.

not in MY mind

Reelz (my fist) > Feelz

And what about him?

no, that's anzu

Dumbest post I've ever seen

'Number of cute girls' is a measure that's going to be proportional to the total human population. The size of the human population at any given time is a consequence of our technological capacity to feed and shelter them. Baskets and bows only allow us to support a small population, pens and plows allow us to support more, and so on.

Therefore, measuring human progress by number of cute girls will, in the final analysis, be no different than measuring human progress by productivity and technological development, given that our ability to produce and sustain cute girls is dependent on these things.

I don't think so

i shove his monocle up the tiger's butt

Welp I better stop eating and take all my clothes to the trash, I bet concepts like "honor", "tradition", "loyalty to the country" and "racial superiority" will magically sustain me and take care of my and my family's needs.

Yeah fascism will never happen, humans are just too rational for that, right?

Providing HRT, healthy diets, and access to cosmetics will increase the number of cute girls without increasing the overall human population.

and look how far it got them

I'm saying that even if someone is retarded enough to believe "feels >>>>> reals", you can't live out of spooks and such contradictions eventually catch up to you/your systems.

why did that happen? because of a meth junkie leader who took on two superpowers at the same time. if america turned fascist today it would be a different story, don't kid yourself.

Intrinsic in fascism is the fanatical belief that you are racially and morally superior to all possible enemies, if America became fascist it would try to fight the entire world and lose eventually. Fascism has a built-in self destruct mechanism.

Yep. The German economy was on the verge of collapse by 1944 because it had been in debt since its advent in Nazi form since 1933 and had only managed to pay off interest by continual conquest and territorial expansion. This was even with the generous gifts from American business magnates.
Reals >>> feels

Sure, but the production of HRT and cosmetics is dependent on our technological and productive capacity. More tech + more productivity → More and better ways to make people cute + girls

I inform him that Reals > Feels and walk away with my gf while he breaks down in tears and committed sudoku.

I walk into the club, slap your ass and say:

who is this guy? I like this. I would definitely allow him to slap my gf ass more.

but i don't have a gf

sage

Julius Evola. Pretty cool guy

I tell him to read Bordiga and google Bookchin