nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/james-comey-fired-fbi.html?_r=0

PEE TAPE
PEE TAPE
PEE TAPE
PEE TAPE
PEE TAPE
PEE TAPE

What does the C in Comey stand for?

Did anyone listen to him getting grilled by the house intel committee a week or so ago?
found a few things kinda interesting/suspicious

pic related

Well he was dumb enough to antagonize pretty much everybody from the dems to the reps.

Careless.

It would be too obvious if this retard was killed as well, you can't blame the communists forever.

Who am I kidding, Americans are total retards

Yeah, and at this point 70% of Americans would greet the CIA as liberators

Who the fuck is going to pay me now

kek

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comey

Cocksucker.

Trump just admitted in an interview with Lester Holt that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

Even if the Russia connection is bullshit, and most if it probably is (minus Manafort and Flynn), he still somehow managed to commit obstruction of justice and then admit it on camera. It astounds me how abjectly fucking stupid he is.

So…Comey didn't get Trump's pee tape?

Hoover is disappointed, FBI director gets worse every years.

They probably deserved it. Ruby Ridge was the real tragedy.

my bad

Did I miss any?

Can someone give me a low-down of the events surrounding this and its implications?

I've seen some stories about how some FBI officials reported Comey having asked the Justice Department for more resources in the Russia investigations, but the sources are un-named and both the DoD and Comey's replacement are denying it having happened.

I don't really believe that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians, but the fact that this happened conveniently around the time the first subpoenas in the investigation start to roll out (on Michael Flynn) and that Trump asked Comey repeatedly if he was being investigated. Trump even mentioned it in the letter firing him.

If he is being fired over his actions in October, why is it happening now? I don't believe simply sacking the director would stop or impede the investigation, so why the uproar?

One of the few things Trump got right is to reconcile with Russia that will bring a lot of stability to the world especially in the middle east. I don't know if he understands this or if he is doing this because he has business in there but I hope he achieves it.