Holy shit guys, Donna Haraway has gone full NAZBOL

Holy shit guys, Donna Haraway has gone full NAZBOL

viewpointmag.com/2017/05/08/cthulhu-plays-no-role-for-me/

Is she, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

savageminds.org/2016/11/18/staying-with-the-trouble-making-kin-in-the-chthulucene-review/
bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/entries/20c22534-f722-3d7a-b7ba-0506fcc00063
web.archive.org/web/20061228000457/http://www.exile.ru:80/2003-December-12/feature_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop shilling for this shitty ideology

>implying I'm not being ironic

Holla Forums teaches us that being ironically retarded will attract unironic retards who'll then drown you out.

There's already enough threads where you can RP as a NazBol

this is why nazbol posters need to stop

What the difference between Donna Haraway and xenofeminism? Aren't they more or less the same thing?

fucking deep green fags i swear

/thread

What's wrong with it?

read bordiga

this

savageminds.org/2016/11/18/staying-with-the-trouble-making-kin-in-the-chthulucene-review/

Haraway confirmed for chaos magician who will summon the Old Ones, she truly us the savior we need but don't deserve.

Can we get the mods to put a ban on Nazbol shitposting? It's integral to the boards survival. If we get an influx of Holla Forumsyps who become dissatisfied with their retarded ideology, they may come here en mass and start unironically posting Nazbol garbage.

The fact that the Nazbols have fully embraced the Crypto-Death Cult Lovecraftian Apocalypse ethos makes me nervous about what the counter-culture political aesthetic will be like in the next 20 years. If we're already at the point where genocide cults are consider ironic edgy humor, then what will our grandkids (or the CRISP artificial womb equivalent) be meme'ing. Will they just meme Langford's basilisks at people?

What is this? Sounds like a pathological stream of consciousness.

I remember that I talked a lot before about how we need to keep both Holla Forums and another site (fix the bunkerchan layout!) and have them connected in a useful way so that the other site is a constant groundswell of pure leftism and Holla Forums serves as an embassy, if you will, where people are converted and are made aware of the other, higher-quality site by infrequent references to it only allowed to be made by its mods. Mods are selected from there by sortition ever 3 months from among active users and we implement a system of voting on what sorts of shitposting are bannable (that way, there is full freedom of discussion and shitposting is swiftly purged).

Nazbol is way more interesting than it seems, in a way it was the first postironic political movement, grew out of the underground soviet punk scene. Instead of trying to shut down the meme we should harness its power for good, its already happening so we might as well make the best of it.

Adam Curtis is Nazbol
bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/entries/20c22534-f722-3d7a-b7ba-0506fcc00063

Another good article by John Dolan/Gary Brecher/the War Nerd of the Exile fame

web.archive.org/web/20061228000457/http://www.exile.ru:80/2003-December-12/feature_story.html

This. It's basically the original "alt-right" but leftist.

Dafuq? Is the bitch advocating for a Cthulhu mythos-style apocalypse of third world populations to solve the world's overpopulation "crisis"? How's this leftism? Nazbol revisionism…

The whole Nazbol Gang thing is the worst instance of forced meme I've ever seen on any chan, ever.

Is this bitch advocating for a Cthulhu Mythos-style apocalyptic event to solve the "crisis" of people in The Third World overpopulating the planet or did I interpret this post wrong?

that sound like Nick Land adjacent stuff rather than Nazbol. Land's been surprisingly influential on some circles, not just Nrxers, but also object oriented ontology, post leftist and xenofeminists

Can we please stop the Nazbol shit for one thread? I used to think the Nazbol shit was funny, I made a bunch of the memes and I was even in the Nazbol chat. It is funny and ironic but now its starting to attract actual Asserists to the board.

what in the actual fuck is a xenofeminist?

Nazbol can be good or bad depending on who wields it.

Nick Land+Tumblr

sounds boring. the humanities are so shit nowadays.

this

i guess that was the reason Dugin split from Limonov's NBP. He actually took the shitposting seriously.

Dugin is a Putin shill now.

Is Nick Land just an accelerationist or is he actively rooting for Capitalism to win?

I mean WIN win, like hooray I love markets so much they killed us all.

Yes, the goal is to liquidate humanity.

the fire rises

By late century the political spectrum will be

Pretty based timeline tbh fam