Our raw IP is made public for old bans

Time for bunkerchan? What do you think, BO?
See for yourself

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=39&board=leftypol

I don't post racist shit on here so I don't care.

8ch is shit but people will only move on the day it goes down for good.

Not going to lie famalam I wish we did migrate. Holy fucking shit all the threads after the Holla Forums fuckup have been bait. Depressing.

I'd migrate if bunkerchan's default appearance wasn't garbage (I know i can change it but it's offputting for most people)

So fucking contribute some good content.

Does Bunkerchan even have all the flags? It was just a tripfag circlejerk from what I remember.

Not an argument. I do make threads and participate in them.

Shitposting has gotten so out of control 70% of threads (excluding the recent election posts) are:

It's honestly hard to believe that when you frogpost.

That was not frog posting, that was simply sharing a repitle meme of rarity with my leftist comrades. The frog was not the theme of my post.

Frogposting and simian posting are especially are absolutely unacceptable because of their antagonistic nature.

What did we ever do to hotwheels?
Why the fuck does he hate us so much?

hotwheels doesn't run the site anymore IIRC

We did warn everyone about this. Literally no surprise, but everyone loves being contrarians and kept shilling for this broken site when we had the chance.

This is why the majority opinion on just about any matter should be ignored.
The autistic anti-migration screeching was uninformed, reactionary and ultimately counter to the interests of the board.

Forced, immediate migration should be brought back on the cards.

No thanks. Holla Forums is bae

Nobody is stopping you guys from migrating yourselves and ceasing posting here

8 Chan has always been and will always be shit.
Only by virtue of it still being better then the shit-hole that 4chan has become is it even worth posting on.

In Bunkerchan, have a much better option just waiting for us to use.
This hostility to it is misplaced and juvenile.

The best IPs give is a general geographic area, no one is getting doxxed. Why would someone even put in the effort to dox some random, ancient banee?

It's not being contrarian to be against a split that would kill the board. Take off your trip, you don't speak for the mod team.

You're not part of the enlightened philosopher-king aristocracy that knows better than the unwashed plebeians, howard, and neither would be the rulers in your crypto-fascist system.

So what does it mean for someone who hasn't been banned?

Holla Forums is a broad board devoted to left politics. Go to Bunkerchan if you want more targeted conversation, but it's asinine to shut down this landing zone.

Great, so go post there instead matey. I'm sure you'll be a major attraction and if everybody knows you are posting there, we'll all flock there to be part of it

What are you talking about, it's been like this for quite a while now?

When if goes down for good I still won't move to bunkerchan because I refuse to take part in cloistering ourselves off where no one will find us.

We aren't going to bunkerchan and BO is over her hissy fit so shut up

Don't make me get herpetological on your ass.

You are such a stupid fucking idiot.

Looks like its only for posters who had all their posts deleted. So only mindless shitposters need to be worried.

It wasn't even a majority opinion. There was a lot of loud disagreement but there was hardly a consensus.

8ch still catalogues your posts and ip

salt
a
l
t

fuck off space_

Hahaha no.

fug XDDD

I guess don't be too edgy I suppose?

Feels good mang.

How did you get so lucky fam?

Wait we don't have the chance now?

if we migrated we'd have maybe 300 unique users in the end

i guess we're stuck here forever

By being on Holla Forums you're already relatively isolated as it is. For fuck sakes, there are gaming communities larger than Holla Forums. We need to be on a site listen by google you dumb son of a bitch, unless you honesty think "muh sekrit klub" is helping.

We're #1 on DuckDuckGo and that's all that matters.

I've been on this board since 2015. I don't plan on leaving. Before the Holla Forums fuckup things were going smoothly and things will mellow out again once the new shitposters get bored or purged. The dialectic will prevail comerades, I will not simply cower in the bunker. Holla Forums keeps growing, we have a great opportunity especially now that Holla Forums is imploding over the Le Pen disaster and Trump's neoliberal backpedaling.

It's almost astonishing at this point. They can't act on literally the oldest and most basic complains about the board, and expect people to feel confident about migrating there. I'd rather stay here with whatever flaws Holla Forums has because at least it's a functional board with a growing userbase and easy on the eye.

Ex Holla Forumslack here. Unironically this. We are in an important position. We must hold our ground as the ever enduring negation of Holla Forums. Continuously creating memes of all forms to raise class consciousness in the ardent meme producing alt-right.

I too came here from Holla Forums but after I realized nobody else was being ironic anymore. I know we're gaining strength, just look at the number of subscribers to our leftybook pages and youtuber shills. Holla Forums knows their time is ending, once we are equal in size the battle will be almost won.

Is the rest of the site mad too? I can't imagine many Holla Forumsyps are thrilled, but who knows.

Most Holla Forumsyps are underage and used to posting their identity online.

Sure Holla Forums isn't ideal but bunkerchan is worse. Come up with a migration target that isn't "a site for leftypol all to itself' and I'll listen.