I figured it out, leftists

I figured it out, leftists.

I figured you out.

You promote things like body sovereignty and degenerative activities, and outright dangerous things.

All this time I thought that you had your heart in the right place, that you wanted everyone to be treated right, but no.

You are alright with someone damaging their own body, correct?

Checkmate.

You care more about people's rights then you do their lives. You say I, and other conservatives don't care about other people, but no, we care about the safety of everyone, so much so that we are willing to sacrifice some of OUR freedoms to make sure we protect the well being of others, you, on the other hand, you want to continue doing whatever the fuck you want, and if the only way you can achieve this is by the determent of other people and mankind as a whole? You don't care.

In short, you pretend to care about other people, but you only care about yourselves.

Yeah like universal healthc-oh wait…

You figured it all out but you didn't bother to lurk one fucking minute here to realize we aren't liberals

Those are liberals who you're thinking of. Has no one ever read the FAQ before posting? Jesus!

Stopped reading at the second line

Sage you imbeciles

OP unironically used "checkmate".

never change Holla Forums

fuck right off

Yes, I'm sure you want to ban transsexualism to help them and not because they hurt your feelings.

Snip a niggerdick.

Pretty fucking spooky, mate.

Under what obligation am I to care about literally anyone?

I will ask God to remove the hatred from your heart for your fellow kind.

CRAAAAAAAAAAWLING

yeah haha jokes on them

Plenty of people here promote body sovereignty and dangerous activities, partly because they're fun and partly to trigger crybabies like OP.

chuckle of the day

Yes I will allow the right for a person to damage themselves but I will also try to turn them to the right path not to damage their bodies
I care for their well being but I also care for their freedom

Holla Forums has a cool feature called sage. When "sage" is typed in the email field, it does not bump shitty threads like this one.

wtf im a fascist now

that's it boys. pack it up. retreat. Holla Forumsyp's figured us out. We want to infect the brain of this children with homoeroticism. We will have to return to our Temples, read the Torah, and determine our next course of action

How meta of you
sips wine

so you're against private property right
it's prime use is justification for murder