Who are the fascists in the middle east and how are they fascists?

who are the fascists in the middle east and how are they fascists?

Other urls found in this thread:

nybooks.com/articles/1995/06/22/ur-fascism/>>1647873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ba'ath is pretty fascist, ISIS is ancap.

I like this new development in tankie-ism

But Assad is the only one defending ethnic and religious minorities for IS

Assad is a shia scum and an iranian proxy

So?

nazbol asks about fascists…

Shia islam is way better than Sunni Islam faggot

I'm an atheist bitch but Iran is a better and more peaceful country than any Sunni one and I don't see Shia slaughtering minorities and blowing themselves up and murdering civilians every single day

Opinion discarded

Sunni Arabs. They have always been chauvinist towards other religious and ethnic groups in the MENA.

Are you serious? Just google "Iran Kurd hanging".

And yet they have the biggest victim mentality. See: the war in Syria and Iraq

meanwhile the Middle East is being drained of its minorities every single day to the point of extinction by Sunni extremists

Yup.

what did he mean by this?

A textbook example may be the Phalangites of the Lebanese Maronites but they fall to irrelevance long time ago. Now Turkey is sliding into one.

meanwhile the SDF/PYD/YPG works with and gives autonomy to Assyrians, Arabs, Kurds, Armenians, and even turkmen.

People are going to give me shit for this, but ISIS and Islamic Extremists are quasi-fascist. Read this article and it will quickly become apparent how many of the fash characteristics identified are shared with modern day Islamic fundamentalist groups.

nybooks.com/articles/1995/06/22/ur-fascism/>>1647873

They don't have nothing on the SSNP though

Fucking Turkmen should be grateful we're giving them Human rights. Better be careful, those subhumans are on thin ice.