So what does the fisting symbol mean to you?

So what does the fisting symbol mean to you?

black power

this pic reminds me of the thread where people were talking about how unprepared the left is in the face of a very violent american right wing. these people aren't fit to combat liberals or fascists. we are dead in the water with this crowd

well at least most of them will remain childless

Still whiter than Holla Forums

Leftists should start using the victory symbol now tbh. The clenched fist is so worn out

Me in the back grabbing my crotch

These guys are gonna be the elite vanguard of intellectuals. Commissar Jamal is going to be doing all the brunt work.

Top kek I didn't see that

this.

It's still LARPing even if you have guns user.

It's still LARPing even if you're in an armchair, user.

white power (single race)

two fingers up means 2 genders

liberals maybe but fascists are even more spergy

solidarity and resistance

I hate to break this to you but…

Pretty much this, any American "revolution" will probably be actual literal fascists against neoliberal / libertarian types while liberals cry in the corner.

should've stayed home tbh

It's a metaphor for the obscene enjoyment that can be found both in fisting and in communism.

Do you guys remember Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
The bad guys, who were white supremacists, used that symbol. It's ours.

This.

Strength (fist) through unity (of the fingers).

/thread

I hate to break this to you but…

In all seriousness, it's supposed to represent something akin to this

If you're gonna LARP you may as well be comfy while doing it.

Is it normal in America for everyone to be obese like this? I mean at least half the people there are seriously overweight.

Surely you realize guns have more bargaining power than armchairs. Your comfort is worthless.

I'm pretty sure LARPing has no bargaining power in either case, one just takes much less effort than the other.

kys

can't, that wouldn't be healthy

You guys get more liberal every day.

Reminds me of my first going so far up your ass I can use you as a sock puppet

I also take it as a red salute

Militant communist parties DO posture and strong arm governments to further their goals. Just their presence means that governments have to be more considerate to the people, lest they become radicalized. Without violent militants there would be no agrarian reforms.
Not to mention the fact that they DO engage in guerrilla war.
Of course it's an uphill battle and it's not easy to get results, but I wouldn't call it larping and I think it's very arrogant to consider your lazy armchair butt as productive or valuable as that of an active militant.

Workers of the world unite.

Is there a source for that pic anyway?