Political Compass Meme Thread

Post em below boys

lol that's not bad OP

The fuck

nt

Anarcho-capitalists are such aspies it's a wonder they don't all masterbate to underage anime girls…oh, wait…

DOES NOT EXIST BECAUSE ALL POLITICS IS ONE CLASS IMPOSING ITS WILL ON ANOTHER DOES NOT EXIST BECAUSE ALL POLITICS IS ONE CLASS IMPOSING ITS WILL ON ANOTHER DOES NOT EXIST BECAUSE ALL POLITICS IS ONE CLASS IMPOSING ITS WILL ON ANOTHER DOES NOT EXIST BECAUSE ALL POLITICS IS ONE CLASS IMPOSING ITS WILL ON ANOTHER

Hot

You obviously deny the gender spectrum, how can you find a woman with a cock hot as its perfectly natural for a woman to have a cock. I hope you are worked to death last.

The one with all four of them is pretty good.

moar

user, this is art.

This is still the best one. No other edit comes close.

This has always been the best one. It's eery how perfect it is.

They are all "self-employed" NEETs

shit meme

Stop projecting your insecurities.

I close my eyes and seize it.
What is this thing that you must seize?

Their pussy.

The state and industries.

Pussy being a metaphor for industry

Pretty much would have to happen though eh?

Are you fucking serious?

The means of production.

Also have this.

I think auth left exists because there is a difference, they’re just both authoritarian.

I'm not sure you're wearing the right flag, lad

Explain; I have Leninist and ML sympathies but I don't see why some decentralisation can't work.

in what world are anarchists reformists?

well I guess many real-life anarchists practically work like reformists, since any intelligent anarchist knows that no one currently wants an anarchist revolution. even if their tactics include or rely on direct action, the aim is still reform.

but still odd to say so, it seems like everyone making "informative" images is pretty stupid

In the real world almost all anarkiddies are just liberals who hate cops and want free healthcare (understandable but their liberalism makes them unbearable.)

Furthermore, many anarchist currents aren't communist or explicitly revolutionary.

Huh, Trots would probably go between the ML spectrum and the SocDem spectrum then.
It's a very nice compass.

well I'm gonna be fucked by authoritarian left

Thats debatable