Silly capitalist memes

This one totally convinced me

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/chris.wolcott.520
youtube.com/watch?v=YSbwtI7H5hc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when has anarchism ever reduced the standard of living or caused poverty?

It's not like their memes were made for you or were supposed to convince you. All of those flagball memes are pretty exclusively made for the purposes of circlejerking.
Let's be real, our memes aren't convincing them either.

I disagree, ancapball at least is pretty effective

The first one literally doesn't have an argument, the second one actually has a point regarding SOME antifa, I don't understand the notion that communists say "not real communism" like I've literally never seen it happen, and the fourth one is good

There is literally nothing wrong with beating reactionaries.

Are you supposed to read that right to left or left to right?

The proper response to these and other expat "stories" is

That's amazing. I'm going to use it next time.

How about something less hostile and more explain-y? Like "$10 says your grandpa was a fascist or worked for them"

holy fuck
this shit is even worse than the "Obama is communist" meme

"State capitalism". Probably the most idiotic thing you can say on par with "State anarchy".

I'm from Appalachia and most of my extended family members are far-right so I hear this stuff all the time.

These are the same people who support laws that allow you to run over protestors in the street.

Used to live where the Bible Belt meets the Plains and I've had the same experience, it's mind-boggling what they'll believe.

American workers are part of the global labor aristocracy. Their reactions attitudes are to be expected.

Oh also-

Switched to Wobbly because it's closer to my actual views, I think.

I hate this stupid ho
Wow I can't believe KFC was the establishment all along!!
University liberals are the establishment, after that these retarded conservatives and tradishunalists are the next most establishment.

this

Obligatory

I'll get one more in before going to bed.

Goodnight

kek

I'm pretty sure that the info's wrong, as A) he had no control over civil policy, the free soviets did and B) anarchist communism prescribes the immediate abolition of any and all currency. In fact, making all of them legal tender is a clever move to encourage free exchange in material terms.

Funny thing is, Richard Spencer actually defended them.

"If you're struggling do something to make yourself more valuable"
Like what exactly?

Jason pls go

You mean more of a cuck and government whore for capitalism than I'll ever be.

Invent something useful or start your own business :^)

This is truly the epitome of ideological garbage. Startups have a 90% failure rate and the market is already saturated with a bunch of amateur "inventions" that solve non-existent problems. It's just out and out regurgitation of the ideologically correct position.

this is why nobody likes communists

Lovely post

Tbh there is no greater form of slave mentality than that of a classcuck.

Yes, this is why many leftists like the neit man.

DUNKED

You really can't be leftist if you own anything made relatively recently by Apple though. Apple electronics are basically liberalism in commodity form.

t. Cuban American
Kill yourself cuck

I'm glad this bitch has psychosis now. Louise Mensch gets wrecked in this clip repeatedly.

Kind of agree. A pragmatic leftist seeks out the product with maximum use value/price, not an iVeblen-good.

Yes there is, it justifies their victim complex and watching them fall flat on their faces is much funnier

Rojava and Apoism has a huge martyr culture. I don't understand how dying for something you believe in is "slave morality"

Flag checks out.

If you didn't protest on the highway people wouldn't run you over with their car.

Learn a Trade? Plumbers and HVAC techs make more than $15/hr and they always need more of them.

W E W

Good little classcuck
Can't run everybody over

If you stand in front of a gun range it's not their fault if you get shot. Same concept. Try protesting somewhere that actually matters like a government building not the fucking highway inconveniencing the very workers you claim to represent.

It is absolutely their fault, you just happened to deserve it.

Like pottery

Source?

The sad thing about all the "free speach activists", is that when they do get around to speak, it's nothing new or remotely interesting. I mean, who would have thought, you dislike liberals and you believe in cultural marxism? What a surprise?

Still ain't communism.

You can't loose if you strategically retreat.

This is true, but with a ironic twist. The iPhone argument is particularly sad though in western Europe and the USA walls their customers in with propitiatory software and networks.

It's only hypocritical if the capitalist himself made the food, the machines, and dug up the materials. Last time I checked, laborers are not capitalists.

This is in such bad faith like they know you will not be able to find a single former KKK member who supports antifa

You absolutely can lose if you strategically retreat. I mean you can also sometimes win if you strategically retreat, you just need to make sure your strategic retreat is, in fact, strategic.

Fixed that for you

lol

Well, math is hard

No coming back from this one!

Is this satire?

You tried.

Sorry, was mobile posting. My lib right cousin shared that one on FB.

Don't talk to me, or my wife's son, ever again…

except beating a reactionary makes you yourself a reactionary, should other reactionaries beat you?

LOL LIKE IF U EAT FOOD IN CAPITALISM BUT LIKE U DONT LIKE CAPITALISM UR BASICALLY A HYPOCRITE AND LOL IM SMART HAHA REKYTT COMMIES 4CHIN PLEASE LOVE ME

BY THE WAY I HATE YOUTUBE FOR BEING CONTROLLED BY SJWS BUT I STILL USE IT

to be fair, the media does promote this kind of histeria, you could say it's "for a good reason" (keeping the topic in people's minds) but it's still a valid complaint.

Doesn't in any way delegitimize the actual science or the necessary policy though.

Exactly. That's why I'm a communist. Porky is not entitled to profit off of my labor.

Found this little gem.

Nope! TPUSA is a very real organization led by a very sad man who is proud of being an Eagle Scout.

Sure it does, for me. Not for the wealthy. :^)
Wew there we go again with that entitlement myth and complete lack of self-awareness of capitalism
Tell that to Scandinavia
I want whoever wrote this to go up to a mentally retarded hunchbacked African-American janitor whose single mother was a maid and tell him it's his fault he's not as rich as Barron Trump
They have no idea what this means and it's so cute that a real organization with money behind it pumps out this garbage
And what's this stupid chick with the Jizzus necklace doing here anyway.

Any leftist who unironically wears the three arrows symbol deserves to get beaten to death by reactionaries.

This is more anti-liberal, but still applies

I will kill Chris Wolcott

facebook.com/chris.wolcott.520
Oh god he's a STEMlord and his Facebook is even worse nausea-inducing libertarian elitism

The couple profile picture wasn't enough? He probably thinks have a gf is an accomplishment.

Oh God he follows Milo Yiannopoulos

How deep does this rabbit hole go?

Why are you this goddamn autistic? Fucking grow up you child.

well I was already done but OK

I hate this so fucking much I am clenching my beaner fists

hmmm

Fuck, so that's what the animaniacs webm that floated around on Holla Forums for months was about, the original song calls the USSR "Russia" but doesn't even partition it, so Anons edited it to fit Soviet Union into the song, god damnit I'm a retard.

What the fuck is "brain science"
Oh geez and where are these people going to find the time to do that

Yeah I was surprised he did the "everyone is on minimum wage which would mean that everyone would have exactly the same buying power with a $15 minimum wage" and the "nobody will buy anything because it'll be too expensive" myths in the same post.

Damn and all this time I thought Popeyes was better

It's not completely bullshit tho. Weather extremes are getting stronger and they happen more often. At least in my region, all projections say this.

t. meteorology student

youtube.com/watch?v=YSbwtI7H5hc

This autistic lack of empathy is why literally everyone hates tankies

think this one looks spicier

Boohoo

Piiiity Partyyyy for all the rich Cubans who lost their property

Crying big wet fucking tears laughing

these memes always crack me up, like republicans are the sane, level headed actors in a country that would be in complete disarray if it weren't for their calm, collected view of the world

I love you, fam

lol ok

Post some good social justice through economics memes.

So brave! Upvoted, my good sir!

No it doesn't

Poor Nazis