Anyway, /aneki/ happened again. People moved to >>>/haven/. Go or stay wherever you please

Anyway, /aneki/ happened again. People moved to >>>/haven/. Go or stay wherever you please.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/etyLX3gV
archive.imagesync.org/Holla
youtube.com/watch?v=wHL-XQ8zMB0
youtube.com/watch?v=xQlCf5tAac0
discord.gg/C8Mps
discord.gg/E28UH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aneki didn't happen yet. I would wait if I were you.

simbly epic

murder approved it
also murder is one of my masters

And h-here I thought you w-were more reasonable than the average bear

He was a corrupt moderator on here originally.

do your masters have meetings to discuss what they should do with you? what if they give you conflicting commands?

ikt is a lowest tier poster
u should look at my list pastebin.com/etyLX3gV

Shitposter of the empire?

Could just put >>>/haven/

I'll miss my name, but good cause.

W-well, that's fine

Wouldn't say corrupt. Snapped once, yes.

And here I thought the hype was bad enough when Chii made me a mod.

you snap you become corrupt.

what the fuck is going on in the logs?
I just checked them

C-come on Scoot, at l-least put some text w-with a clear bare link.

J-just some advertising clean up, n-nothing serious.

nah they dont know about eachothers existence

What was going on before the advertising?

or they didnt

sperg rage

All of t-that is intact in t-the previous thread; f-feel free to look through it.

they still dont

Make me a mod next.

o yea?

you dont even know all my masters id like to see you try

The posts where >>>/haven/ is used have been edited.

Intact version:
archive.imagesync.org/Holla Forums/animus/thread/1641471

S-sure, besides the advertising as I s-said.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHL-XQ8zMB0

was spam?

Okay then.

The worst part is that alice doesn't give a fuck. Bebop single-handedly destroyed the board.

youtube.com/watch?v=xQlCf5tAac0

>>>/haven/276
that is untrue

alice saved animus wth are u talking about

Enforced t-the rules dear

the only lowest-tier poster here now is spoilers and thats just cuz he wants to cyber or something dumb hahaha

you did a good job

lol yeah man

I hope you're not banned in squash's new board, would miss the nice music you post

Stop trying to cyber spoilers

T-thanks

i dont think it'll take off it's just a flash in the pan

i bet he has a huge cock!!!!!

This is the future you left for us.

there are only like three or four people really sperging over alice as a mod the rest are just following the crowd for now theyll tire of it eventually

I'M CYBERING THE POSTER BELOW THIS POST

SUCH A POSTER IS A DEGENERATE

cybers himself having a huge cock*

sci you defended fucking children wtf

Fine, thought I could catch you out.

grim u do realize theyre fabricating all of this right

just tell me rn are you a pedo or not

ohyhbby

yessss

no, im not a pedophile it's a meme that got out of hand u dip! probhably my fault for responding to it the way i did when i first got unbanned and stuff

you dont joke about fucking kids

uhhhhh but i was raised on an internet with no limitations on even the worst speech!?

see now I am very worried

because I personally do not know if you were serious or not about diddling kids

N-no you weren't. There h-have always been limitations on the internet, g-going back to USENET.

For example, you don't mess with football.

no i dont think it's right to molest kids obviously wtf. i thought you were my friend.

well as far as i was interested there were no limitations.

F-fair enough

i only posted once btw
idk who told you there was a second time but thats a lie

what do i do alice-senpai

guess i have no choice but to be happy anyway lmao

I didnt forsake you I went to shave

oh. pls stop agreeing with all of these pedo drama concoctions against me

I agree with the accusations if I know them to be true

I dont know them to be true so idk

ah yes i guess i still havent earned trust or something. me: slain by me(past)

I will have to dive in the archives

k like have fun lol

Removed posts don't show up in archives.

the archives archive a post and then it gets removed on the main board.

the post stays in the archive.

i miss alice

D-don't worry, I'm here.

hi bebop

im so glad alice is here
wish more ppl from her chat thing were here too

hey alice how about you cyber beebop already and then like stop being a douchebag so you don't ruin another community

it sucks that your chat thing died but you don't have to be douche and ruin our shit too

alice didnt do anything wrong dont be a jerk

*blinks* M-my chat died? Weird, we j-just got five new people recently...

But please, do tell me what I did wrong. I'd love to improve

also
t. bebop

oh that's cool. i figured it must have died for you to venture out from your cave cult. why don't you renounce your modship so like people don't leave. this is fucking stupid. most people obviously don't want you with the nuke codes. you don't even post here

...y-you realize I've b-been posting on Holla Forums with Reimu and others f-for the last, like, two years, right?

I don't think you have the statistical evidence to say "most"; b-by and large, it's been a small minority t-that has thrown a hissy fit.

Why don't you talk to me like I'm a human being instead of some foul creature, if you wish for me to do something for you?

Its too late. Animus has fallen. The forecast is not good.

people wont come back until bebop gives up admin to someone else

i'm not talking about Holla Forums you moron

right...

do you actually have sakuya cosplay

This.

makes sense

he really stepped in it this time lol

Y-you said come out of my "cave"; I've b-been out dear

full stop. it's not like people want to move all the time. it'll probably not happen that people move back here at this point. guess time will tell though.

wanna take bets on how long before everyone comes back?

regardless, why are you even doing this? just for revenge cause we always call you a dude? pretty immature dude

....revenge? I was asked to b-be a moderator by Bebop. I didn't ask for it, and I c-could certainly do more for "revenge" w-without it.

Exactly what have I done, again?

alice who is the bro berating you?

beebop obviously messed up since like everyone left? quit playing dumb. you don't give a shit about this place. why ruin it if it's not just for shits and giggles?

is it tp? idk

W-what Bebop did or did not do is n-not what I asked about.

What did I do? Please, tell me what I've done wrong or how I've abused my power. I'd love to hear it.

People are free to do what they like; if they dislike me so much they'd flee me when I've done nothing, that's on them. Not me.

huh, stutter must be broken.

i agree that you have done nothing wrong. BUT since you being a mod is essentially RUINING this board, why can't you be the bigger person, see this FACT, and like leave

You are a two faced, manipulative, power hungry cunt.
We all know how the long game plays out at this point.
Don't play coy or act like we dont know you, your history and yourself.
You are belittling everyone by doing so alice.
What you've done is be YOU.

im gonna marry cupcake

Oh d-don't worry, I've g-got plenty of stutteroline left

they both make good points but alice is cuter so #imwithher

Citation needed please.

Come on, give me actual evidence I'm two faced, manipulative, power hungry, or a cunt. Show me my history, because I have a lot of it documented, and I've never once seen any of you provide a speck of evidence towards your claims.

If I d-desired power, I s-sure as hell wouldn't be here. I'd be helping Hotwheels write 8chans code

lol alice notice me

I have no respect or cause to offer "evidence".
The evidence was the sound if people marching out. That is evidence enough.

I tried to at the least take a poll of how many people disliked Alice and the majority didn't give a fuck, I'll say that not many people voted on it though
People keep telling me that oh I should have listened to them but they didn't tell me anything

You do realize that even humoring him with this is whatever attention he wants, right?
Just move on and ignore him as per usual.

Kill it bebop.
Its over.

/done&gone

everyone left?

stopped reading and done with you

you are as easy to reason with as luka

have a nice day

S-so you are simply asserting t-things.
Sorry, if you want me to "be the bigger person", you've either got to give me evidence or appeal to my kindness.

Insults won't do either.

Her, d-dear

lol

S-sorry, but these aren't t-the same thing.

w-will alice stop posting if shes not a mod..?
i dont want her to go T_T

beebop just stop dude, you fucked up and now you can't be in charge anymore. why do we always have to move boards?

yuri release for this feel?

If you want to talk in voice I can tell you everything.

no i don't want to talk in voice. i don't give a shit what happened. this is cut and dry.
you in charge= people leave
you not in charge= people don't leave
now fucking grow up and give the board to moogins or some shit. this moving bullshit is so dumb

why live?

L-last I checked, Moogins actually d-doesn't mind me as mod

time to take the plunge

even I don't mind you as a mod. I don't care who mods are as long as they do nothing.

S-so exactly what I did then

Him being mod gives him an excuse to post and whatever bottom feeder to suck up to him.

i don't give a shit who is mod either, but people are moving because of this latest decision FHJKSFHSJKHFSJKFKSGFJKSHFKJHSFKJSHJKFHSJKFSFS

her* :)

Her dear. Unless y-you can find a dick here.

which is my point exactly.

tons of people have that same thing going.

Lmao sci

Is changing your bookmarks to *snip* that much of an effort?

subtlekun

other way around preferably. but I'll take what I can get with you.

at least u notice me brother

hilt deep

okay i decided im a mgtow now

lexi

yes you decided this all on your own, not because you have no chance of getting laid.

H-Holy shit I didn't mean like that x~x

What's that?

I am going to tell Moogs in voice about my thinking on everything and am open to all questions from anyone. I think you will find what I have to say a little bit interesting

They said they wouldn't really be coming here much, the people from the chat. They don't really need an excuse in my eyes to post here but maybe I don't see all of this and someone should actually tell me anything/let me know

u cant prove anything! and anyway ive cybered like five times idiot hahaha

In case you didn't know

you wouldn't come in my house? that's all I meant, obviously.

exasperated desperate fellows like me give up on women altogether but ARE NOT gay

ok make me proud brother

question: can i have the board next?

alice is obviously taunting everyone. he is a known troll lol. how can you be so daft? LOL

Thank god for small naps.

-w-

S-see my last two posts about this dear, she.

As well, please note when I made a taunt towards anyone w-without them insulting m-me first?

oh right i always forget that beebop has a soft soft for fake girls that flirt with everyone

spot*

W-who have I even flirted with? T-that's out of left field man.

lads...

***jk alice i would never do that darling! :)

I fucking wake up to this shit

Holy shit

discord.gg/C8Mps if you want to come and listen

I'm sorry but that is like giving Luka mod

come into voice and even just listen and type out these? i will tell you everything board

why are you waking up in the middle of the day

discord.gg/C8Mps

huh?? what's wrong with that??

Just go back to bed, it's what I wanna do

nah imma just like smoke this bowl and watch netflix my dude. good luck. come up with something good so i don't have to type so much sense into people

stay up with me, subtle.

tbce(to be completely earnest) tho i really wish alice were my friend but i've already screwed myself and given up thats how pathetic i am. what a life.

alice please say you havent given up on me? anything?

Its 12:49pm

B R U H

Cause its a fucking Saturday

lol holy shit comb your hair

oh right sorry. sometimes you forget the day of the week when youre a neet loser y'know?

me: crying to soothing affirmation recordings

I'll be in /haven/ if you need me

Its pretty dead here now

See ya guys

maybe i can use this board as a kind of blog nobody reads. that will be nice seeing as this board used to be something.

diaries dont work for me. letting out my feelings doesnt feel real unless theres at least some freak chance somebody can find it. but then if i know it's too likely i'll hide my feelings out of shame.

thoughts, alice?

kidding you dont have to respond if you dont want thats okay i understand

whelp guess i will go too. this place sucks now

*vanishes*

maybe if i make enough blog posts i can make a new thread and nobody will even scroll past these

im always afraid im one of those people who naturally has a weird smell about them all the time i havent been told im one of these people but i feel it's highly likely for some reason

i thought i was pretty much better since the like half a year to a year ago but then i come to find im still anxious about mundane phone calls. imagine that.

i know im a fool. i know that because i know someone is laughing at me all the time.

"existential dread" is never something i felt i had to deal with. i thought as long as even one person cares about me the grand scheme doesnt matter. now i realize without facing existential dread and finding an individual purpose and cant get anyone to give a rat's ass about me or what i say or what i think anything about me it's irrelevant theyre repulsed or apathetic im nothing. by ignoring it before im not so ill-equipped theres no way i can adapt.

hi sci

my man!

kefeku i was just kidding earlier i would never do anything to try and hurt your weird internet relationships i dont know why i implied as much guess i wasnt thinking im certain i looked like a jackass and you dont desrve that youre a good fella and you know yourself you dont need to take anything from anybody and im sure you didnt care about it but it eats away at me if i dont say anything so i guess im still a self-centered ass for bringing it up even since it's not relevant but what can i do im a pathetic sad sack

haha

how i love you in so many ways

sorry not gay

it's all right

Sci please stop

i stopped

could you tell alice i am sorry(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I'll tell him, sure.

this is why i must keep posting down to one hour at a time max!
gonna go cleanse with a good cry and give it a rest for the day see you tomorrow

are you in contact? thanks

Damn dude, it must suck having everyone hate you and they will probably continue to hate you for quite sometime.

I dont really have anything against you tbh, yeah we moved boards but the community is still there so its not really a loss imo.
Though I wouldn't be surprised if they ban you from /haven/ lmao

I just wanted to say even though I bully you occasionally I dont hate you dude, yeah it kinda was a bad call on making Alice mod but like we all make mistakes in life, ya know?
That's just how life is.

Don't let all the bullying or mean comments get to you dude, if you ever need to talk I'm there for you fam just hit me up on like steam or discord or whatever the hip young kids use nowadays.

You probably think I'm joking or whatever but nah man, yeah I do say or suggest some fucked up shit but that's just me teasing or being mischievous. All you guys are like a family to me cause I have history with you guys and I actually legit care about you guys so dont let it get you down man.

If anything I'll be in /haven/
Take it easy Bebop.

God no.

I was talking about talking to him here.

that was really sweet

This tbh.

shush you

Dont tell anyone

I'm supposed to be a bully :^)

It is a goldmine of boipussy here.

Scanner read the OP.

>>>/haven/772

Bump.

fekkers we're on the other board.

hufff

so this is how animus dies...not with a bang, but a whimper.

F edited

F edited?

puff

What's wrong!

meme from oobles discord. every time I press F to pay respects I press V instead, then edit it to F, because georgi loves it.

V

no.

what if it is all a big mistake

Life is a big mistake.

it was

what was the mistake in your opinion? genuine curiosity.

*whimpers*

;~;

afaik people started moving before anything even happened

then people advertised the board then alice went full damage control and banned them

that just started the avalanche

ok nvm looks like people werent moving before

just the sheer magintutde of making alice mod made an equal magnitude reaction of unrest it seems

Tokai being the main catalyst since he doesnt have any history with her

Alice said they didn't want to enforce the rules but it had apparently gotten to be too bad so they felt the need to do it. A day long ban is a bit long but they tried. People seemed to have left before Alice banned anyone.

it's unfortunate that people decided to move before anything even happened, but I guess that's the nature of things sometimes. I was all for staying here until something did happen, but personally didn't think anything would.

not gonna stay on this dead board now that everyone has moved though.

Because the vast majority of posters do not like Alice, and of those, only a handful of us are able to set that aside.

I'd've been calling for a move myself if I felt anyone I actually care about was oblivious enough to get themselves hurt.

bebo should just not have put alice in. He knew some people had beef w/her but he didn't do enough research to realize how deep the dislike goes

Probably should just have been a vote so people would be upset at everyone else for fucking up and picking the wrong person.

In some sense, Bebo made a good choice by not involving us in the decision.

Instead of turning the community against itself, he turned it against him and Alice.

:/

I asked about this and if you were in voice you would have heard me talk about it. I had planned last night that this morning when I woke up I would take a survey on who likes Alice
If she got even a ~20-30 disapproval rating I was going to remove them.

Bebop actually messed up. I told him it was not a good decision.

>having the "Handing the community back to Alice would be a betrayal of everything Bern shitposted so hard to do" in their chat before mention of >>>/haven/

Alice2 first of all has been pretty much hated except for their own clique, their manipulative way of communication everywhere has never been welcome and they had been put in a position of power.

I had literally been talking about it for MONTHS and had barely any negative things said to it. Everyone is pissed and telling me reasons AFTER a move. Why not tell me before you move? I had the idea to remove them already and just needed everyones input.

I've seen the talk of thinking about a new Moderator.I've been busy at work so probably missed quite a bit of it. But I saw no discussion of making Alice Mod.

sorry bebop. I personally have no issue here, against you or even against alice being mod. I have no influence though.

I was heavily under the impression that they had lurked here a lot.
Nobody ever said this to me and nobody seemed to even say anything about it while they did it.
Alice was never going to be admin.

People should tell me while things are going and now discuss their views after. I was practically begging for peoples views on them and a mass amount of people basically said "fuck you" to me

It wasn't talked about day after day, just here and there. I guess nobody believed I was serious.

That is probably an indication that you shouldn't do something, bebop.

I was not in voice, and I'm not even sure if I'm in any of the discords you are, so.

Eh I feel a little helps. I just want people to understand though.
I find it great that Squash did it all too.

Which part? They were already a mod when this started to happen and is why I was going to do a survey about it when I woke up. I woke up 2hours too late though.

I linked the discord here for everyone.

Not here you haven't.

When the initial mods had been appointed after leaving /aneki/ for Holla Forums there was a lot of fuss, appointing Alice of all people silently like this couldn't have turned out any different.

Alice never participated. You can spot the crappy stuttering and the passive-aggressiveness against any who dare to not lick their feet from a mile away.

I made a few posts about the concern of Alice being a mod, but I thought it was just a joke.

Admin was a misunderstanding [on my part].

It's up to you to inform the people of changes you'll be making, especially if it's from a very hated outsider.

If you said the words "I'm making Alice a mod" I'd think you were joking too.

It was never a good idea to begin with. I don't know why your mind gave you a thumbs up and said 'yeah, this is a good decision, everyone will like this'.

I never saw it.
I am barely here on weekends, nor after 22:00 EST.

I have. It wasn't silent, I made it very clear that I made Alice a mod.

People said it would be a good idea for me to be an admin or mod who only lurked, I didn't see a problem doing it(When I was given admin I was going to stop posting all together but suddenly how all this power so I couldn't)
I did my best to let everyone know that they had become a mod. I asked for any and all opinions and I had gotten like 3-4 people to say ANYTHING

I didn't. I tried to get people to discuss it and there was some, I weighed the pros and cons for months and it finally just made sense to do. I made a ton of posts about them becoming a mod, Nezi and Tsuchi just felt like saying I was being an attention whore but it was very clear there was a new one.

I mean so far they had only enforced the rules. The idea was to remove them before they could do any damage but people felt the need to move anyway.

Ah, if you want I can link it but it isn't being talked about a whole lot/not many people in anymore. Just Grim, Ban, Kef, Luka, and myself.

I fully understand the need of more mods, but I just can't imagine why you would conclude a hostile outsider would be most fit for this job while plenty of other capable people in the threads are willing (and previously have offered) to mod.

Heh, guess the lack-of-communication-trope isn't that far fetched.

I haven't seen the announcement. Also 4 people aren't representative of this chat thing. Who even did you get answers from?

Entirely up to you.

My fault for not seeing it then.

Also, I hadn't seen any mention of making Alice mod until after the fact, just for the record.

It might be prudent in the future, if the board hop shenanigans relax, to instead make these notifications in a pinned, and maybe even locked, thread.

Because then anyone who claims to have not had a chance to provide consideration is full of shit.

goggles you're a fucking retard

Thanks Grim, you're a good poster :)

nice constructive criticism Grim :)

I didn't feel this at all from anyone beforehand and then like I said, begged for anyone to speak out about why they felt this way, either in thread or in PMs

4 people is who really even said anything about why it would be bad. Goggles, Erio, Bard, and I don't remember who the last was but I know there was 4

discord.gg/E28UH
Test rejoined and kinda on off talking about it

Eh. I see the error in mu ways and I should have asked everyone again like I did with the Sci unban

See above

Those do not seem like people who would agree. There could be worse community samples but I can't imagine Bard agreeing.

goggles be like give me admin ill pass it to squash

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Grim have you ever realised how stupid you can be sometimes. As if I know what's happening in places where I am not.

Have you read any of their posts and have you seen the amount of asskissing of Alice going on in their chat?

Do you honestly think I know what's happening in a discord that I'm not even in?

Those were people who DIDNT like Alice. There was nobody else who really said anything about her.
Did you not read my whole post??

Missed the "bad".

im not stupid ur stupid

goggles 2017

Who recycles insults anymore :)

Sssssh.

asskissing to whom in alice chat? i don't really go there. do you?
I read some of their posts but didn't seem all that bad from the ones I read.

ah

Anyway Grim, I'm going to let you have your hissy fit.

Bebop, I honestly think it's time that you passed the admin on to someone else. My opinion was Squash because he's already established a new board. The best bet would be to give it to him and bring everyone back. If there is someone else that's a better choice, cool.

Do you not remember Squash being an admin already once before and it being bad?
Test is the right option and he has been the only serious thought of mine ever to give admin to. I'll tell you what I just said to people in discord but I had plans to give it to him last month when I still had plans to go hunting but that got canceled to it never went through.

Squash was adept in his role but I think he could do a better job a second time around. If test is willing to accept it, then I'd be happy.

Kermit mostly, can't remember the other ones. Nobody ever disagreed with anything Alice told or said when I lurked there frequentish-ly for a few years. 'cept for Haikus but all Alice ever responded like was with a Trumpish "WRONG". More eloquent, but the idea was the same, just ignore accusations.

Anyway, we've moved on. Suggestion for the future would be to actually put serious effort into asking people, in form of polls of some sorts.

Get fucking rekt bebop

we all know you're upset you lost e-power

it doesnt really matter if test is admin here, everyone is on other board where hes gonna be admin

Grim you are a dense idiot. omg how could you be so.. jesus.

Rest in peace Holla Forums

i hardly knew ye

u_u

echoes of the past

What e-power dude. I'm talking about the board I post in, the board everyone else posts in. This isn't about saying you're king of the caste. Why is it that you think of that every time.

castle*

pls stay here

Why are you so scared of me.

Grim just salty his board wasn't considered for the leap from tyranny

He was just in discord a moment ago, it seems he would.

Wait so that didn't have to do with here? I mean I understand asskissing the owner

So when are you going to pass it over to him?

autism containment

Then go back to your failed board.

Grim wants to defend a guy that posts cp but remove a decent poster.
Really makes you :think:.

who and who? been having talks about permaing sci again btw, even squash knew this

No no, Grim was defending Sci like mad in /haven/.
"It was only two times he posted cp!" "Cp is not that bad". Sort of stuff.

archive.imagesync.org/Holla Forums/search/?search_text=strawpoll&search_bullet_sort=desc&submit_search=Search

No polling whatsoever.

archive.imagesync.org/Holla Forums/search/page/3/?search_text=alice&search_bullet_sort=desc&submit_search=Search

No mentions of Alice before 8th of February, which is instantly mockery. Posts before that also are mockery. Posts after this are all negative. idk but this might be a strong indicator Alice should not have mod :p You sure you asked the thread? Might only have asked a few people in private, which explains the lack of discussion.

No, but it's a very strong indicator of how they'll behave once they are in power.

And guess what, any discussion of going anywhere else was directly snuffed out with bans.

oh. wtf.
should be in prison

I will admit that I did no poll?? I literally just said here even. The last time I did a poll it was personal because I had seen people rig strawpolls in the past and didn't trust people on that topic.

If they had that done to people here I told them I would remove it. There was a lot of private talk between us about what they could and couldn't do. I made it clear that people if they did anything they shouldn't I would remove their account.

Yeah to be honest it was a little bit fucked. I knew Grim liked Sci so I expected him to be on his side but the defending of the cp part so vehemently is really worrisome.
Like I was almost thinking he was joking at first.

Originally i thought thats all that sci had posted - it was for attention. I was up for his ban at the time. But apparently he talked about fucking 14 year olds and hosted ghosties cp on his board too, this I realized today

I dont defend him now jsyk

Bebop
Face it
Just because your litle clique of rainbowsixtards discussed alice doesn't equal whole thread approval.

The entire problem is that it all happened behind closed doors...

Yes I should have screenshotted our chat and let it be known to the public, I recognize my mistakes.

Dude, he posted a little girl. I do not care if it was to get the meanest internet bully of his back.
That is straight fucked. No excuses, no reasoning, just horrible.

*pat*

Honestly I would have too but I was tired and didn't think it would be a big deal, I told a few people about what we talked about in discord the same night and I thought they might tell others. I didn't expect hellfire

Bebop, remember the effort Erin went to when voting for mods. That was information.

Talking to a bunch of people on discord and a few posts at odd times was not information.

I talked about Alice every time in thread, not discord. I talked to people in discord about what I was telling Alice while it was happening. Like I said, I was very tired and had planned to.
There will forever be bad times because we literally have people from all over the glove posting.

tokai is doing a goggles impersonation its A+

Well, it's clear now :V

This. Remember the backlash when I got mod.

Dude I linked to the archives, no mention of Alice before 8th of February.

was alice removed agian

yes

Today.

Bebop !WrrQXLiYwk 05/14/16(Sat)03:07:47 No. Holla Forums1010848
alice or grim for mod?

Yes

okai we can go back to stacking 2m then

lolno

The alternative wouldn't have been a good decision either.

Are you fucking kidding me.

That's very nearly a year, and I still never heard anything discussed.

Just testing. ignore.

yus
new admin everyone approves of soon too

grim just salty he knows he wont get 6 repeating digits

I can find others too. I am not lying when I said I talked about it

So we can all agree I should be the new mod right?

Hmm.

also i hope you saw those boards logs. i sat down for 5hours straight doing nothing but deleting/banning spam without any help.

Too late, unless this shit happens to /haven/ and we can back :^)

I'm glad to be proven wrong but it is of no help anyway, so no need to put effort in it if you're tired of this crap.

It's a thankless task.

I am bullied I returned

Snake

I'll bully you here too nerd.

again im am sorry that i had to go out of my house for the first time in a week

Not explicitly.

We backtrackin'?

if you say so.
I'm not tired, I never rest.
There is a post about it from last december as well, i'm barely reading my own posts but i saw that one.
while the amount of people who even talked about it is low, it was talked about. sci didn't want it because thats sci. bard didn't want it and actually talked about it a little. kanra wanted it "for the lulz". if anything this shows i was still thinking about it, weighing the pros and cons.
if i had made up my mind back then, then it would have been like a christmas gift for them if i was that kind of fag, but i'm not.

when i was doing it i was told i should stop and letting it end on its own. i feel if that happened then there would have been a new board made anyway, nobody should ever give up against shit like that, always have to stand up to it all.

its fine

If the most desired poster is made admin here, there's no reason to stay in /haven/ and going out of our way to do so is entirely pointless.

*hugs*
i remember i messaged you about it....
sorry for bothering you back then while you were almost out the door.

dog

excessive crying

i vouch for moogs... u_u

he is fiiiine

Point is clear - not enough input. Let it rest.

Holla Forums is fine I guess, no need for me to update my homepage :^)

Might want to ask the thread instead of asking personally to a handful of people who will get it though.

new

sneks are cute 🐍🐍🐍