ANTIFA Redpill

ANTIFA was formed by Jews in 1933, during Hitler's reign. ANTIFA was going to be the army that conquered Germany. Hitler fought ANTIFA and this contributed to him being chosen as Fuhrer. In Hitler's time, it was "good" to "bash a communist" because the Jews were using ANTIFA as the army to conquer Germany.

However, today is different. Today, the CIA and MOSSAD control, finance and direct ANTIFA just like before. But the difference is, now they have a blueprint for the creation of Greater Israel. And so they are re-creating Hitler's Germany, but this time it's all under their control.

ANTIFA is the controlled opposition largely responsible for the flames of Nationalism among the People. E-celebs and "pied pipers" call to you to join them in the streets to fight the communists. But this is deceit. Stop and think a moment.

Ask yourself one question:

I think you will agree the answer is "no." So what's happening exactly?

Jews and Zionists are creating a wave of Nationalism.
They are putting Nationalists into power by exposing their competition as corrupt (Trump, Le Pen, etc. all share the same playbook). They're Zionists, user. The goal is to have Nationalism rise and fail miserably, and because the movement is led by whites, by proxy then whites and "white nationalism" will be blamed. There will be nuclear war, terrible biological attacks which will kill many and other travesties against God and man. All this to show how infantile, useless, flawed and outdated Nationalism and the concept of "Nations" is. After all, user: Nationalism always results in war. At least that is the lie. The People will accept the NWO because the alternative is, they believe, more wars, more disease, more famine and more death. This is why Nationalism is rising.

If you're ANTIFA, consider for a moment that your political ideology will NEVER be realized.
If you're ALT-RIGHT, consider for a moment that your political ideology will NEVER be realized.
You're both fighting on behalf of Israel.

I realize the possibility of being banned for criticizing the current "left."
But I am honest and willing to discuss my claims if you are.(USER WAS BLACKLISTED BY THE ELDERS OF ZION)

Other urls found in this thread:

antidotezine.com/2017/04/25/origins-of-antifa/
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/05/refuse-fascism-group-behind-berkeley-riot-funded-george-soros/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first time Zionism was accepted by the American people, Israel was formed.

This second time it's accepted will result in the formation of Greater Israel.

More people will be killed, homeless, starving so Jews can advance.

>ANTIFA was formed by Jews in 1933, during Hitler's reign
>Hitler fought ANTIFA and this contributed to him being chosen as Fuhrer

ANTIFA was formed when Hitler was leading the resistance group against them before he was even furher.

Yeah, we can't let The Holocaust and antisemitism become a "get out of jail free card" for actual Zionists.

I'm Jewish. The only distinctive part of being Jewish is hearing my dad and grandfather bitch about Palestinians in Russian. If there are "conspiratorial Jews", I've sure as hell never met any of them!

Most people here are pretty critical of antifa. You'd realize that if you lurked a little before regurgitating a bunch of obvious falsities
it's time for you take your meds and leave

Helo, wer ar da proofs?

They already have. It's terrible.

yeah i guess the constant antifa threads confused me :^)

example?

antidotezine.com/2017/04/25/origins-of-antifa/

PALESTINE IS NOT A NATION AND WILL NEVER BE A NATION.

LONG LIVE ISRAEL

Israel is a mythical religious invention, user.

Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people.

So we start with the unsubstantiated claims that KPD were all Jews, nice.
How do you even "finance" something that has no actual structures beyond the local ones?
Nationalism is on the rise because it's the reaction against the globalizing behavior inherently build within the capitalist production for profit and the seeds of its failure lie in this very incapability to eliminate global capitalism, not because some politicians with cut dicks orchestrate their rise because want more middle-eastern sand.

*because they want

That isn't true, user. The Jewish people were not always Jewish. The people who would become the Jews were called Habiru. They did not share a common religion, a common language or a common homeland. They chose to live outside of civilization, during the time Aryans created the first civilizations, and to live as:

After thousands of years of inbreeding, through an act of false evolution, they created the Hebrew ethnicity (notice that "Hebrew" derives from Habiru).

The Jews were always roaming vagrants without a homeland, which is why their god had to promise to deliver them into a "Promised Land." This Promised Land was originally called Canaan, and it had to be conquered by Jews using deception and murder in order for "Israel" to come into existence.

breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/05/refuse-fascism-group-behind-berkeley-riot-funded-george-soros/

user, the Jew uses false opposition.
Your concept of "Globalism" (market manipulation and etc.) is false and will never come into fruition. It's an empty threat. Instead, the Globalism that will happen is pic related.

Is this Nazbol?

Literally nothing in that article pointed towards Jewish involvement only that the Left in Germany at this time was a fucking mess that spent time fighting each other rather than the Nazi's.

TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS

Jews are running ANTIFA now.
Why would I assume they werent back in 1933 when the entire issue with Jews VS. Germany? Do you claim non-Jews created ANTIA?

Dude, I love Conan the Barbarian!

right!? :^)

Unironically can't wait tbh fam, destroy ALL racial and ethnic identity, both white AND non-white.

>breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/05/refuse-fascism-group-behind-berkeley-riot-funded-george-soros/
that's not antifa, from what I see on their homepage they have formal structures, including "National Office", it doesn't call itself antifa
Learn how not to conflate things.

It's a process that has been happening since the age of discoveries, the drive for profit is what also drove European imperialist powers in the 19th century(which caused an unprecedented unification of the markets), it is what makes countries abolish tariffs and so on. Is the fact that business owners try to get more money by getting easier access to other markets that illogical?
Also top kek, naturally its creator couldn't contain himself and add le scary hammer and sickle

You were the one who said they did in OP, so it would be nice if you prove it.

These guys might have similar AI to the True Eye cult members, but they're sure as hell a lot more dangerous. Crossing the mall is a lot more difficult, but it's great to get some variety now that we're drawing into the final stages of the game, and the Special Forces also drop the game's best firearm, which makes short work of the zombies, but is strangely ineffective against the exterminators themselves. The best way to take them down is charging in with a melee weapon, but beware getting stunlocked by multiple assault rifles. It's going to be a long night and our supporting cast is quickly dwindling to nothing, so we'd better fight our way back to check on Isabella.

Of course, Isabella is right that governments rarely if ever admit their mistakes, but I couldn't really find any evidence of any real life large-scale military operations conducted solely to destroy evidence of the truth. Then again, that may signify nothing other than that they have worked. The United States accused Russia in April of orchestrating a bombing run on a hospital that was treating Syrian gas attack victims, and the Russian government has certainly been responsible for highly questionable covert action in Ukraine and elsewhere, but it is equally possible that the US is simply spinning their own story. In the sophisticated propaganda of the modern age, covering up the truth is much more often done through manipulation of the media than by attempting to physically erase the evidence of events. The closest real world parralel I can think of to the dramatic scientific atrocity of a zombie outbreak is to nuclear weapons, and the bombing of Hiroshima had its own renegade Frank West type reporter. Wilfred Burchett was described by fellow journalist John Pilger as "a war correspondent of the old school; he relished his scoops and would endure almost anything to get them. But reporting was not enough for him: if he saw an act of injustice he would personally try to remedy it". Burchett entered Japan attached to the US Navy, but while his compatrots loyally covered the surrender proceedings, this white Australian slipped out of the safety of the allied occupation zone and set off alone for Hiroshima on a train packed with resentful Japanese officers, armed only with a Japanese phrasebook and a .45 revolver his colleague had given him. He'd covered wars, after all. When he got there, he was shocked not only by the scale of the devastation but also by the 'atomic plague', a mysterious illness which had killed thousands, including those who had not even been in the city when the bomb had dropped. The doctors at Hiroshima's only surviving hospital could do little more than ease the horrific suffering of the dying, even as they themselves succumbed to the disease, and they begged Burchett to make the Americans send the antidote, since Japan had surrendered. They could not know, of course, that there wasn't one. His report was smuggled out of the country by morse code and published in the Daily Express, but by the time he returned to Yokohama, the American administration was denying his story, claiming that the doctors were simply incompetent and he had fallen victim to Japanese propaganda. Another reporter who had loyally sent his story of 25 thousand words on Nagasaki back to the US through General MacArthur's office found later it had been destroyed, and the American administration quickly enforced censorship, but the damage had already been done, and by November they were forced to admit the truth, which shattered America's vision of nuclear weapons of a triumph of technology that would end brutality. In Hiroshima, a courageous rogue reporter could go outside the system and report the facts, but in the modern age, can we expect the same? In the modern world, legal media censorship is largely non-existent, but the press is less trusted than ever. Instead of trying to erase all negative reporting, the government simply exercises their informal relationships with the small handful of corporations that control 95% of media output and are able to control what stories enter the mainstream narrative. The supposed proliferation of free information over the internet has simply become an echo chamber where big business can control what stories are seen by millions and which are forgotten at the bottom of an obscure search algorithm. I know this has become a rant again but Dead Rising is partly about journalism, and I just thought the idea of government stormtroopers coming to eliminate the evidence of the outbreak was so quaint, even if it is a great story device and a typical zombie movie cliche. Wilfred Burchett was able to evade censorship, but a story that is simply pushed to the bottom of the news agenda does not have the same power. To paraphrase Noam Chomsky, it is only the most basic propaganda that works through force - it's only in a society where the people believe they are free that they can be effectively controlled.

To get back to gameplay, what to do in the next 8 or so hours are up to the player. Even though Frank reccomends staying in Carlito's hideout until the Special Forces are done, where's the fun in that? You might as well mess with them while you can and get some EXP at the same time, plus unlock the achievements that require you to kill ten of them, to empty a machinegun with 100% accuracy, which is easier than it sounds, since the bovine carcasses in the butcher shop count for some reason, or to fight the helicopter which replaces the convict's jeep in the park. There's a lot of danger, so if you're not prepared you're fairly likely to get yourself taken out, but again the Specops emulate the true eye cultists. You're taken to a Black Hawk and stripped down once again, but escaping doesn't prove too difficult. Then again, if you get caught, it will strip a few hours from the timer, which is useful if you just want to hurry things along. Either way though, make sure you leave enough time to get back to Carlito's hideout before 10am. After a night's hard work, the killing is finally done.

Ahahaha, what the fuck is this? The first major empire was the Akkadian one, a Semitic empire. Before that, the Sumerians had a settled civilization, but they too were non-indo-european.

Beside, that's basically a description of the Germanic peoples. In any case, why should I care? I don't have any direct connection to those people - just a couple of genes and maybe a tiny, barely-lingering, pretty much gone cultural link.

You're feverishly going on about an NWO Jewish global conspiracy, two repeatedly debunked conspiracy theories in one! You're clearly insane.
It's also what a person whose mind is grounded in reality would say and is saying. You just shut down anyone who disagrees with you by disregarding their evidence as "manufactured", projecting what you actually do onto the opposition. You then go back to your safe space that is Holla Forums and talk about how their disagreement "proves you right!". I'm not going to even bother debunking these incredibly inane arguments because you will just reject everything that's said and I'll "lose" the argument. Grow up and take your meds.

No idea who that is, but I guess it doesn't matter now. It seems harsh to leave Isabella behind but for whatever reason she doesn't want to come and you can't make her, so all that's left to do is to head on up to the helipad. By the way, you have to talk to Isabella after 10am to get the ture ending, something which the game never tells you, so if you saved the game right next to the helipad and just before the chopper arrives like I did without talking to her like I did the first time I played as a kid, you'll have to replay the whole game. Remind me why this is one of my favorite games again?
As you can see, the mall is eerily quiet and has become a killing floor, with the upbeat music providing a nice juxtaposition. You have two hours, which is just enough time to take a last wander through and pick out what outfit you want to end the game in. Now all that's left to do it wait.
Well, that was a surprisingly bleak ending… I'm not sure I appreciate that kind of cliffhanger, and doesn't it make the whole game up to now kind of pointless? If you don't complete all of the story you'll get a regular ending graded on the number of survivors you rescued where the helicopter lands and Frank gets away just fine, but why is the ture ending so dark? Okay okay, of course that's not really the end of the game.