Climate destruction

How do we get the masses to care about, and more importantly ACT upon climate destruction aside from direct action?
Fuck off then, this thread is not for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/cars/a3983/4310717/
spiritofmaat.com/archive/feb2/carplans_doc.htm
longrangeweather.com/global_temperatures.htm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever has become of the internal economic limits of capitalism qua Marxian crisis theory, we can now say for certain that there are external ecological limits to capitalism. As such, it makes the most sense to approach this subject through the lense of crisis theory, and an opportunity to radicalise the People.

Get a life

if you think people are having a hard time feeding themselves now, just wait and see what it's like 10 years from now

Oki doki buddy

And why do you think there are droughts in the Sahel atm lad?

Because they don't have enough wind turbines, obviously

There is no way.

Climate scientists more or less unanimous in the stance that if we wanted to stop or reverse climate change, we would've had to take immediate and total action decades ago. It's basically too late to do anything .

Wow what a surprises its retarded

Not sure if making an idiotic joke or just being an idiot.

totally delusional comment.

global warming will cause massive drought, famine and flooding in low lying areas. This will totally destabilize and destroy some 3rd world countries (think of Bangladesh, a country of more than 150 million people).

if anyone thinks anglo or western countries in general will escape second-order effects of global warming you're wrong in the head.

How old are you

My thoughts on global warming from another thread:

In a form of an answer to your question: >How do we get the masses to care about, and more importantly ACT upon climate destruction aside from direct action?

Frame the discussion around the issue of pollution (like it was not so long ago) and people will start giving a fuck very quickly.

People make songs about:

[Verse 1]
Mercy, mercy me
Things aren't what they used to be, no no
Where did all the blue skies go?
Poison is the wind that blows from the north and south and east

[Verse 2]
Mercy, mercy me
Oil wasted on the ocean and upon our seas
Fish full of mercury

[Verse 3]
Mercy, mercy me
Radiation under ground and in the sky
Animals and birds who live nearby are dying

[Verse 4]
Mercy, mercy me
Things aren't what they used to be
What about this overcrowded land
How much more abuse from man can she stand?

Not 'my carbon footprint is causing .0000000000000000000000000000…% of a 1 degree farenheit increase in 50 years.'

You can start by converting your car to run on water.. It costs about $100 worth of steel plates.. Do you have $100? Duckduckgo for 'convert my fucking lame prius into a hydrogen engine steel plates' (notice I didn't say google).

A car can't run on water you mad fuck.

No way. It's really that simple? If you're not bullshitting. Have you really tried these? How reliable are they? How many much MPG do you get?

No.

popularmechanics.com/cars/a3983/4310717/

He said use duckduckgo not google.

But for real do you have an experience with this process?

youtube HHO engine

This is blowing my mind right now. I guess I'll have to get a spare engine and the parts to try it for myself.

spiritofmaat.com/archive/feb2/carplans_doc.htm

Thank you for the info.

I AM using duckduckgo m8. If any of you so called experts can present an argument that refutes the link I will listen.

We could still do a lot more to prepare for it, but avoiding it seems impossible now.

Someone develops a highly lethal cow virus and deploys it in every cow feedlot in America. Americans riot and kill each other from lack of burger, thereby significantly reducing carbon dioxide and methane production.

longrangeweather.com/global_temperatures.htm

Honestly if you wanna try and "fix" something i would recommend boycotting products from country's that don't follow environmental standers you agree with.

Any advice to anyone who wants to avoid panicking? It doesn't help that there are solutions for this problem, like physically removing excess CO2 and thorium.

Humanity has a knack for pulling itself out of dire situations at the last minute. Even if a revolution doesn't occur soon, Capitalists will be forced to take action when the signs grow too large, although by that point many will have died in the Third World and the planet will bare the scars for a while.

And then we exact our revenge

I've also heard and been speculating that what will ultimately happen will actually be worse than extinction. At least it should be interesting I hope. Still, the technology to reverse the carbon pollution needs to be developed as soon as possible or we will go extinct, and that's provided we don't have a cathrate gun scenario.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP

This is pretty good

Nothing. We're all screwed.

FUCKING THIS

These pics are from an environmental protection area in my hometown. Currently doing research on what can be done, how to organize the public, already written an article for the local newspaper.

Just read up on this. It's just a hypothesis but we really are so fucked.