Working class hero puts a couple bourgs in their place

Working class hero puts a couple bourgs in their place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cK_86mCRkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poor guy is gonna get charged with some shit now cuz two fuckheads wouldn't treat a man with some dignity

I love it.

What did he him him with?

I assume a bottle, but I can't see it.

*hit

seems fake
kewl if true tho

A decent society would put those two up against a wall.

Based word filter.

That's it. You crossed the fucking line.

And this is why we have made no progress since Hugo was writting…

BASED PROLE

fucking based

Nah, fuck off m8.

PICK IT UP
GO AND PICK IT UP AND PUT IT IN THE BIN

He should have shot those guys.

So according to your classcucked mindset "hardworking" means tolerating disrespect from others for the work you do instead of taking your work serious and honoring it by defending against anyone that disrespects it.

Holy fucking based

But what were the two fratboys doing/saying even

STUPI BOI

something something "we're giving you a job imagine if people didn't drop litter you wouldn't have a job"

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL PORKY IDEOLOGY!

Bottled, a British classic.

Yeah the guy dropped way too easily, he could just be a soft sack of shit though.

Also the bottle broke pretty easy for what looks like a beer bottle. Could be sugar glass for a film or some shit.

I'm fucking pissed off because it's fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cK_86mCRkc

user pls. That's the guy from the YouTube UK prank channel called Trollstation.

Anarcho-capitalism in action

its fake, but this made me kek

Oh ffs.

Ah I had a feeling, with how the dude was mic'd up

oh well

KEK

S T U P I D B O I
T
U
P
I
D

B
O
I

K E K
E E
K E K

4/10

Anyone know her name?

GULAG

it was sugar glass. This was from a "prank" channel, the arseholes were real though which makes him complete bitch for crumpling

Reminds me of this one time I was in London and almost got in a fight at some shitty nightclub. In the UK they have people in the bathrooms doing retarded tasks like handing you soap or paper towels and whatnot, they are apparently not paid and you're supposed to tip them. Of course all these people are no edu proles. Anyway, I was pissing and three chavvy faggots were pestering the guy there about how useless he was and how the fuck he couldn't get a better job etc, and how broken his English was. I asked wtf was wrong with them, he's doing what he can in a shitty city that don't appreciate workers. They got their feels hurt, not being used to people talking back and started the old getting up into my face and puffing their chests. Luckily the bouncers were the guy's bros and saved my fat ass from getting stomped. Anyway, felt good to stand up for someone.

This gentlemen is everything right with the working class.

God damn it.

newfag