Guess i'll just leave this here:
youtube.com/watch?v=nFSXcGPkZ3I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnaDUwYqEw8
english.stackexchange.com/questions/81496/origin-of-they-dont-know-theyre-born
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

herp derp. wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=pnaDUwYqEw8

can i get a transcript? did she say "you don't know your bob"?

no thank you

These people really trigger me. I've been banned from a pro-black subreddit for getting pissed off at a post about black civil rights activist advocating for transsexual rights and comparing that North Carolina transgender bathroom issue to Jim Crow Era racial segregation. Don't let these people into whatever movement you've created or else they'll water it down with their special-snowflakism to no end.

Born*

you have to go back

"politics its about individuoos instead of prinicipooos"

haha english accents always crack me tf up

I can't. I've been banned for being transphobic, remember?

At least stop namefagging.

This lady is Scottish, a Physics student, a programmer, an anti-capitalist and an anti-idpol activist. She is the perfect human being. Wow.

That thing must have the most disgustingest adams apple in the whole fucking world. jesus christ cover that shit already

what did she mean by this?

Her youtube page is generally pretty good, too. i /usually hate youtubers, people too stupid or too broken by modern tech too write.

english.stackexchange.com/questions/81496/origin-of-they-dont-know-theyre-born

Are you being ironic?

no, user. i'm not. it's all fucked…

That's not what I meant. You called the YouTubers stupid for being able to write, yet you incorrectly used "too" instead of "to" making yourself look stupid.
I'd say a youtube video is a decent way of ingesting information if done correctly though.
Alex Jones btfo

i might not be the best at spelling but at least i have a fucking attention span. lol

If your attention span is so great, how did you miss the difference between to and too in school? Checkmate, nihilists.

I didn't really go to school and the one i went to was a shithole, learning wasn't really a thing people did there anyway. fucking sorry you had better opportunities, dickhead.

Just pushing your buttons champ :^)

it's more that i don't care. if i understand it and you understand it, the fuck does it matter?

An intelligent mind is the foundation of your future. It's better to know too much than too little.

salt and fresh water are social constructs, after all, brackish water exists and there is a spectrum between the two!

best take your goldfish out and dump it in the open ocean, see how long it lives

It can cost you work in the form of CV's as some grammatical errors won't display on spell checkers. More specifically to leftism, your writing style can be used to identify you with quirks and habits, which is how they caught the Unabomber. Just a tip.

I choose not to work, user.

And i'm sure they already know who i am.

Can't you just fuck off to Holla Forums if you want to circlejerk about random le ess jay doubleyous on the internet

Jfc Riley is so fucking hot.

i understand tankies now!

Guess I'll KMS.

Youtube already has subtitles for it.

The radfem critique of transgender identity is based around destroying the social concept of gender itself, not shaming trans people. It's okay to be gender non-conforming, but to reinforce patriarchal gender roles by claiming that being female is just a mental state is to ignore the struggles of a historical class which has been subjugated and involuntarily assigned to sex-specific specialized labor during most of recorded history.
Don't KYS fam! You don't have to look or act either male of female to be yourself and be proud of yourself.

W E W
E
W

this terfy trash is literally idpol, why the fuck do we give a shit about it

Yeah, about that….

and most importantly:

i watched the first one and now i'm really depressed and worried i'm going to die

maybe trying to deconstruct everything at the same time isn't such a great idea if we live under a capitalist system that doesn't care at all about human welfare, specially with something so poorly understood and complex like gender identity.

Magdalen is fucking great. Women are oppressed as women, because of their biology, reducing womanhood to a few superficial aesthetic choices is incredibly dehumanizing. The mistreatment of women is the oldest and biggest injustice on the planet. It predates any economic or mercantile system. A trans person can never become the opposite sex, they can only cultivate an outward appearance that replicates stereotypes about femininity or masculinity that were created and maintained by male supremacy in every social institution in history.