This makes me think. This whole far-right shift was forced...

This makes me think. This whole far-right shift was forced, and Holla Forums is a group of people prone to easily change their mind and follow fads.
Also the more you push ironic nazi memes, the more idiots comes thinking that they are unironical.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Dowson
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/20/jim-dowson-back-scottish-independence-patriotic-news-agency-far-right
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Dowson

theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/20/jim-dowson-back-scottish-independence-patriotic-news-agency-far-right

If my theory is correct very soon we will see reddit and the chans turn pro Scottish independence. Mark these words

Its fashion now because of the refugee crisis. Without it nobody would care about nazism.

this is some true redpill. So Holla Forums is just sleeping evermore

No shit.

there are more of these, unfortunately my laptop an hero'd so I don't have the links and these are the ones I can remember, currently in the process of real digging around.

*re digging around, not 'real' digging around. I'm just googling ha no larp

it's not really rocket science, imageboards are home to alot of edgy, easily influenced teenagers. Back when I was an edgy teenager the edgy thing to do was spamming shitting dicknipples on other forums, fapping to camwhores and laughing at kids that got trolled into suicide.

Nowadays the edgy thing to do is shilling for Trump and crying about anuddah shoah on social media, I guess.

eh? Its just a wee fap.

I know people lose their minds and reflexively accuse you of being a liberal or a Hillary shill when you bring up Russia, but the FSB absolutely played a role in the creation and/or growth of the alt-right. I mean, for fuck's sake, Richard Spencer's wife is a Russian national and a student of Dugin who has translated all of his work into English.

Anonymity and lax moderation leads to a board culture with a high prevalence of thought crimes. Whodda thunk it. No matter how much how you want it to image boards will never be a polite slightly more left of center reddit.

so you admit that it's shit
but 4chan used to be slightly on the left in the past.

the chan culture is contrarian, not left or right per nature, when the perceived establishment was right-wing, with Bush for instance, it was left wing for the most.

That's wrong. 4chan was never left wing beyond making fun of dubya sweetie sorry no.

4chan was completely apolitical in the first years.

t. 2013 oldfag

it looks like you weren't on 4chan since the beginning. By the way is said "slightly" because it was mostly APOLITICAL.
oh it also looks like you think that Holla Forums is the whole 4chan. Never been on /lit/?

That's not Holla Forums that's /new/. /new/'s predecessor /n/ was literally Hitler as well. 3 out of 3 explicitly political boards on 4chan have been far right and /lit/ is a Catholic circle jerk. Japan's anonymous text and image boards have a similar far right presence it simply comes with the format.

as cringy as it is, have a counter-point.

forgot to post the pic

o-ok.

do you remember that Holla Forums raided a white nationalist?

lol no

Were you around for the Hal Turner raids? Every call was Holla Forumstards screaming nigger, talking in exaggerated Cholo accents, agreeing with him in a tongue in cheek way. And some people calling him a racist shitbag. Don't turn it into some principled politically motivated antiracist crusade it was just good lulz.

2ch is enormous and goes well beyond the niche following that 4chan, even though it got as big as it is now, has. That means that it includes far-right sub-boards, but also far-left ones.

/n/ is for /n/ewfags tbqh

This. Plus there's much more documented evidence and history with Russians shilling far right propaganda online more than CTR.

bullshit

agreed, it was apolitical, like the userbase was for the most part at the time. So don't act like it always tended to sway into a certain direction.

Relevant to this thread

That was made purposely maybe?
at that time it was completely ironical. Remember: internate HATE machine with the swastika.
There was a complete awareness that the nazi culture was a hate culture. Only edgy kids think that "hate" is cool.
so

kek get out, NOBODY gives a fuck if you're racist or not when you're swimming through gore and cp dumps. The long lost antiracist far left 4chan past that you have in your head is pure fantasy.

Bullshit? How? He is 100% right. Whites don't know how it is to be poor or to suffer.

Nice strawman. You'll find that's not an argument.

nobody said this you delusional fuck

because you say so?

The Ukrainian gov is fascist tho the fact that Russia has been aggressive against Ukraine and has paramilitaries with similar ideologies does not change that fact.

As long anonymity is there and the racism isn't actively combatted by mods 4chans political boards will forever be nigger hating and politically incorrect, maybe you should stick to reddit.

Fucking racist scum. We the people will defeat you nazi's.

lol

it's like real life. take away the glorious uprising of swjs and everyone would be racist

Shit just this board has trouble preventing people from being absolutely vile with each other and using racial epithets, it just comes with the anonymity, that's all you need to know.

and this is ok. Being Politically Incorrect doesn't mean that you have to hate lgbt/trannies for real. thus it helps being critical on the subject.
Afterall this one is a leftist "politically Incorrect" board.
unless you got rid of underage fags, yes you are right.

We'll bash your skull in you scum

SJWs exists for sure, and their idpol must be gulaged, but you have too much inflated the problem.
Search on youtube SJWs, 90% of the videos are against SJWs the rest is junk noise. You may ask yourself: where are all those SJWs that are raiding the world?
Maybe this whole SJW treat is mostly in your mind?
You just need an enemy to hate.

We'll it's not surprising since most of you guys are frustrated mullatoes.

Trying to bring the revolution is a lot more politically incorrect than being an edgy child.

Simply refusing to call trannies by their "proper" pronouns is considered politically incorrect.

You know it's funny niggers and spics from nyc are perfectly okay with casual racism yet Lilly white leftists kids like you from the suburbs get your panties in a bunch over it, makes you think.

Those people just suffer from the constant racism you idiot.

The nazi flag poster is downright sad.

Sure thing Antoine

Pretty much everyone in a large city suffers from racism, white people especially.

That's bullshit and you know it, even if its true they deserve it.

I don't know it and the weak must fear the strong.

I guess you could say so

Hahaha, no

Whites have ruined everything for everyone you idiot.

White people are the reason you're not hunting down your lunch with a bone through your nose you idiot.

being Politically Incorrect is not a black or white switch fam. It's not even an ideology, neither a stance against races or genders. I think you've misunderstood the meaning.
The first instances of the term "Politically correct" were used by LEFTISTS against overzelous comrades in the 80s.
And the first one who have manifested against politically correctness were…

this one is hilarious

FEMMINISTS

read a motherfucking book

Also Right-wing Politically Correctness exists, so…

Knock out games, white people are literal targets in every large city and are pretty much at the mercy of low Autism Level savages.

I'm not even an African. Fool, white have added only suffering to the world.

feminists*

Get the fuck out of white countries and don't come back, we will pay your tickets we promise.

No, we will destroy whites and take over everything. Only those who stand with us will be spared.

No sweetie. No.

sorry not a native english speaker.

Really? You nazi idiots are getting destroyed in America.

Your grandchildren will be olive, friendo.

Can we get back on topic with Holla Forumsacks getting easily manipulated?

It's fine babe.

Last I checked we still have the benefit of white muh privilege and institutionalized racism so um sweetie no you're wrong.

Why does this Milo look like cockmongler?

spooks tbh

You're losing that muh privilege by the minute.

How many anarchist leaders have constantly grown up already like the anarchist cookbook author? Meanwhile guys like David Duke since their youth still haven't given up. It's just ridiculous to say others are changing minds and following fads when anarkids are that and way worse.

He is.

This is why we believe that you Holla Forumsyps are stupid

This.

White muh privilege is genetic and is never going anywhere

If you're all gone your genes are gone too.

stop it, you are embarassing yourself now

Then you'll all starve.

What? Because whites shit out all the food? They don't. Your food is bland anyways.

ITT: Nazis proving again that they are easily manipulable

Our food is fine you're the ones with taste buds that never evolved beyond the paleolithic so you have to coat everything in hunts hot sauce.

this

Kill yourself retard

We'd love niggers if the worst they did was make fun of bland food believe me😅

If you weren't such a fucking newfag you would have seen it more than once before.

ok can we keep talking the original topic now?

yeh but its more like:

POC/Woman: You are whitesplaining/mansplaining and are therefore wrong read being white/a man and explaining something

louise mensch pls

Why wouldn't Russian intelligence try to influence the election? That's exactly what they're supposed to be doing. But RT and a bunch of Russian trolls didn't significantly affect the election. Trumps win has more to do with the dissatisfaction people are feeling with neoliberalism and the Dems complete unwillingness to even pander to the sentiment. The Russia hysteria is just a way for the Dems to not reckon with this fact.

FOLLOW THE LINKS IN THE OP PICTURE HOLY SHIT IT HAS BEEN FUCKING YEARS OF PROPLE POSTING THIS DUMB SHIT FOLLOW THE LINKS THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING THERE STOP BELIEVING ANYTHING YOU SEE IN A JPG HOLY SHIT IM SO TIRED OF SEEING THIS

They used to work because I checked them when I first saw it.

Is there anything in this threat that isn't teenage angst against Holla Forums?

i'm glad there's at least two anons here who realizes this

it's easy to wave it off like
but look at all the troll farms in fucking Macedonia and other content farms that sprang up in the last year and half… "patriotnewsconservativeUSA" "truenewsforreaganAmericans"
shit like that. they ALL push insanely nationalist and rah-rah USA shit too

Links worked last I checked albeit that was years ago.

They do work they just don't say anything close to what it's implying

Go get some screenshots then because I'm calling bullshit.

Sad how true this is