Nazbol is the future

Nazbol is the future

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/123969496#p123986531
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't understand how Nazbols think this is gonna work in America.

The only thing Americans hate more than Nazis are Bolsheviks.

dumb thread

It's pretty obvious that Richard Spencer is a downlow Nazbol. Blame his wife. He will probably ruin his "career" if he keeps on talking like this though so don't count on him dropping any communist redpills on CNN anytime soon.

a thread died for this

Fuck off fag. Nazbol is only leftist idealogy worth a shit nowadays. Everything else has failed.

Richard "Porkies Up Against the Fence" Spence

NAZBOL GANG

None of these states failed ideologically or economically rather they were all victims of US imperialism.

So once again, you're wrong. Join the Nazbol gang or be left behind forever.

I keep saying and I'll keep saying it until all you faggots understand the truth. Nazbol is the only true form of communism. All other forms of communism is globalism - globalism is controlled by globalists - who are the globalists? Bourgeoisie capitalists. Anyone who doesn't see it is either on a payroll or a fucking idiot.

not unlike the frog magicians

ASSEMBLE.

Welcome to the left.

YOU HAVE AWOKEN THE NAZBOL GODS

shit I love those god awful movies

THAT IS ALL

THE NAZBOL GODS GO BACK TO SLUMBER

Americans don't have a fucking clue what a Bolshevik is.

This. Unless you are a boomer you probably think Bolsheviks were just normal communists.

i don't think i really can hate this Spencer guy. the more i see him telling the truth to his "ancap" fans the more i like him

Nazbol essentially appeals to the widest audience.

Honestly, had the far left not gone full retard and rainbows and focused more on traditional values paired with Marxist economic theory it might have gone somewhere and not have been led by low-t drug addicts and faggot trannies, both of which ought to be executed for bourgeois tendencies.

After he got kicked out of the Libertarian convention he went on a twitter rant where he mocked them for worshiping globalist cucks like Pinochet. If he didn't have a hard on for racial supremacy I might actually kind of like him.

This is of no surprise to me, the right has more revolutionary potential than liberals.

if you ignore the white nationalism, Spencer's just a standard issue pomosexual millennial socdem

wtf i like Richard Spencer

I say we start to spam stirner at his account, convince him to read it by making him think it's the hot new alt-right meme. Once he's despooked he'd make for a decent communist.

If he were a black nationalist or feminist separatist or whatever but his shit was otherwise unchanged, I imagine he'd be a darling of the liberal left instead of literally (wannabe) hitler

What next?

ML is the light and the future of mankind.

Not your utopian immature anarchism you fucking edgemeister teenagers, you morons.

The only reason he gets any press is because he is elite, upper class and young-ish while also being a "Nazi." The MSM can't understand why one of their own wouldn't embrace neoliberalism.

А НУ СЧИКИ ВРИКИ И В ДАМКЕ

The bourgeois kikes are immune to the hammer and sickle adopt the one symbol that truly strikes fear in their hearts…

Isn't that what's her face, Venni or Benni?

Brittany Venti's photoshopped tits?

Didn't he also support universal healthcare?

Anyway, not uncommon for Nazis to be somewhat left-leaning economically, even on Holla Forums libertardians get a lot of flak.

Not that it matters, they'll go back to full right-wing once they realize will never care about them.

Sorry we are destroying your national states and there is nothing you can do about it.

Yes juche works wonderfully….

Definitely not the worst timeline. Probably one of the better ones.

It's quite unusual how Richard Spencer has a better grasp of Marxist theory than most of Holla Forums, he even explained to le mainstream meteor man how it's not hypocritical for communists to eat KFC because the world has to go through capitalist development first.

I don't know how to feel about this to be honest.

Just because Spencer has sightly better knowledge of Marxism than other right wing retards and vast majority of Holla Forums hardly reads properly doesn't mean Spencer would stand out when compared to the average memester here.

There's nothing new about fascists using anti-capitalist rhetoric. Oldest trick in the book.

Capitalism were considered as the left in 2 centuries ago.

But no one straight-out dropped Marx in less than a derogatory tone before.

Year Zero comrade Year Zero

nice

lenin smiles upon us comrade

also, wtf i love spencer now

GANG

Spencer is an obvious nerd so I have a certain fondness for him. The rest of the alt-right is dropouts, profiteers, and wannabe radio shock jocks so it's nice to see one person who at least has a handle for the political/historical terrain, even if he's come to the wrong conclusions.

He's the kind of guy you'd take home to your mother before she sucker punches him.

AYYY YOU SMASH DAT MUTHFUKING NAZBOL BUTTON

More like Day Zero. Cuz Cordis Die is Nazbol. So is Helghan, Cobra, NOD, MCRN, The United Empire (especially in ES 2), and every non-Bratva Russian so called Villian ever.

the NazBol meme is disgusting

bovine hormones are a wonderful thing

Lol this is so wrong on so many levels.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/123969496#p123986531

Red faction and Settlement Defense Front are also Nazbol.

You're right, they hate communists period. Even "leftist" is a bad word in America.

Red Faction became succdem at the end when they had the EDF over, but the next two are definitely Nazbol.

Are you trully nazbol, or are you trying to make them think beyond their ideology, even by still being on their ideology?

Whoa, what a huge knowledge about marxism.
Definitely BTFO most of Holla Forums.

Photoshopped tits?

We've had nothing but plebbit since the hack so all of our higher quallity posters are on bunkerchan or something.

Yes, but she have very nice tits even without photoshop, I don't understand why did he done that

NAZBOL

/ourguy/