Ask someone who was at the May 1 manifestation in Paris and who saw comrades fry some bacon anything

Ask someone who was at the May 1 manifestation in Paris and who saw comrades fry some bacon anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

nrk.no/dokumentar/her-arresteres-psts-agent-1.10916137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I come to Paris and fry bacon with you nobody does shit in my area

Sure. Just learn basic French.

Yes I agree. American protesters are quite lacking, with Oakland being the one exception.

Who started the confrontation?

The cops (no shit).

In the beginning, the protesters were using festival fireworks and petty firecrackers (which is the norm in most French manifestations). The cops unleashed tear gas on the crowd very early, about 10 minutes or so into the march. It wasn't until a bit later that comrades started to defend themselves with molotovs and rocks.

Cop here.
It's strange how these protests are always peaceful, when there are no agents provocateurs.
Don't listen to what the media says, they exist and they were used. No matter who becomes President, unions will the main target. Things like these create a lot of precedents, so whether you are COINTELPRO or just a stupid kid, who listened to the APs, you just got played, congratulations.

What are you doing on a leftist board?

Cops are workers b

wtf I love class collaboration now

Show us your badge to prove it. Impersonating a cop is illegal in the US I believe.

Video of the protest would do you well.

Leftypol pretends to love violence but they get butthurt when it happens in the US

He's going quite far about it but it's true that these protests are riddled with cointelpro.

You can spot who isn't cointelpro easily though: they don't set cops ablaze.

The pigs who disguise themselves as Black Bloc usually have some kind of indicator (specific boots for example).

Once demonstrated against World Bank Meeting in Copenhagen, joined as a black cross medic. The Riot police in civil clothing had tried to mascarade them selves by shaving their heads, wearing bomberjackets, and having used one red can of paint, to Punk their style, by spraying their clothes. Hard to hide that they were all 2 meters tall and 1 meter wide, and neat and clean. They did not fit in. Some of them got badly beaten, and the shield-wall came to pull them out.

Jup, the boots as well

Sad!

But some infiltrators can be far more subtil. I knew one who got me in trouble. She is a federal judge in Norway today. They get a new life and a helping hand after service.

Here another one that I met, but smelled at once. He blew the wistle later, when he did not get paid enough:
nrk.no/dokumentar/her-arresteres-psts-agent-1.10916137

Borgious liberals pretending to be Anarchists and lashing out against the police is getting boring.

it's like everyone here's a fucking liberal.

to op: well done, wish may day looked like this in more places