Abby Martin on Joe Rogan's podcast

youtube.com/watch?v=0yp7a7f3VGw
Abby Martin on Joe Rogan's podcast. I just saw it pop up, but haven't watched it yet. The comment section is completely triggered though, so this should be good…

Thoughts? I thought about putting this in the /leftytrash/ thread, but I think it deserves its own thread because I'm sure many issues are covered within the almost 3 hours they talk. Israel seems to be a particularly triggering issue within the comment section.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YtaYX7Rstc
youtu.be/2fBVlmZzh6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's pretty decent but Joe is too much of a knuckle dragger to know anything that would add to the conversation or be able to challenge her on any points. She's your typically Chompsky dick rider, so you'd probably get more knowledge of you went straight to the horse's mouth desu

imagine having to tolerate joe rogan's retardation for 3 hours

imagine being dumb enough to not merely tolerate it, but actually enjoy it

Holla Forums seems to be completely triggered by her.

I guess it's because they sort of perceive her as being in their camp (RT and so on) but she doesn't pander to any of their bullshit.

We all have our guilty pleasures, user.

I'm at 50 minutes in & Joe just unironically used the term "cultural Marxism". He really is a source of amusement for me. Abby just asked him to define it; this should be good, lmao.

Also
good stuff

Abby would be better on Chapo honestly.

I only watch Joe Rogan when Eddie Bravo is on. Truly a red-pilled individual.

I don't know too much about Eddie, but during the Alex Jones one not too long ago, his face was too good not to screencap.

Eddie believes the earth is flat, and that the moon landing didn't happen. When presented with evidence to the contrary he calls it fake and basically assumes anything not conspiracy is a lie. When pressed on this he will proclaim that he is crazy. Eddie is a national treasure.

Is this actually worth listening to? Listening to 3 plus hours of Rogan sounds like a nightmare.

That is fucking amazing. Joe & Eddie certainly are a match made in heaven. I guess his conspiracy theories clashed with Alex Jones' then, lmao. Hence the face.

It's just a bit under 3 hours, around 2:50:00. It's actually not too gripping. I probably won't watch it all, but many commenters were pointing out that towards the end she goes on an anti-Israel rant, so I'll probably fast forward to that eventually.

Also, disappointed she didn't clarify/call out the cultural Marxism bs; that it has nothing to do with actual Marxism. But it seems they were both walking a line throughout this episode, due to some sexual tension. Totally serious when I say that.

It is good in some parts, though. Good time killer.

ABBY GO ON CUM TOWN

This was pretty good but I had to stop at the 1:30 stretch. I don't know how the fuck people can listen to Joe Rogan for 3 hours.

nah just watch the Empire Files stuff

Her latest Empire Files about Israeli racism was some high quality journalism. You could probably just watch that.

youtube.com/watch?v=5YtaYX7Rstc

Abby Martin is too qt to sit with Rogan. It confuses my dick to go between her and a human thumb.

Tweet her fam.

Abby has her own podcast on soundcloud, but it's shit

I'm actually watching the Alex Jones episode now. He started talking about psychic vampires now.

Also, this is a new promo on the JRE channel.

youtu.be/2fBVlmZzh6c

Absolutely glorious.