youtu.be/HE9aA8_ikM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Field Marshall Biederman reporting for duty

I don't think they're SocDems.

Cushbomb certainly isn't.

youtu.be/HE9aA8_ikM4

just why?

Quiet Holla Forums here is yours

pretty edgy for someone adhering to an ideology to be known to have 0 victories over fascism. or any victory at all, period.

got a chuckle out of me, good boy.

See our natural predator is actually a machine designed to kill.

Yours is just is just a hooked piece of metal designed for hanging carcasses.

It like we just assume the general population will have already beaten you to death and dragged you through the streets because you ALWAYS side with the ruling class and they ALWAYS see through your shit

Rojava 1
Islamofacism 0

Honudran campesino movement 1
Drug Lords and rich land Owners 0

Chiapas 1
Mexican Narco state 0

idk man look hard

nice meme
not even worth typing it right
trying really hard, and all just to prove me right

please list more of your failures, i will make sure to tell you about the fun i had laughing at you

Come at me bro.

You dropped these

Only I get to be at the top of the food chain.

It's le ebin helicopter meme

k so where is your success Leninist revolution right now?

Large amounts of proletarians reclaiming large amounts of lands from drug barons and the corrupt state and forming their own autonomous network of democratic farming collectives is not worth it?

Well sir it would appear you have given me three none arguments. Explain how automatising a region and raising living standards in a corrupt state dominated by cocaine money is not a win for the left and a blow for the fash?

Gorrilions

Gorrilions

Gorillions

Some fash supporting church goers.

For some its about the quality of the society, not the military pissing contest.

Why don't you tell us about the infighting in the 'stateless' social-democratic CNT-and-FAI-made society's higher echelons, comrade? How about the lack of necessary and real anti-imperialism?

I guess that anarchism has never been tried; many of the most based anarchists were probably closet Marxists anyway who didn't want to go full aut-socdem.

who the hell's idea was this gif. can't even read the text >:^(

pls explain
im curious

It shouldn't have been spoilered.

Unless it's my specific brand of Marxist-Leninism it is socdem.
t. Tankies.

hmmm

horseshoo theory confirmed