Why does Holla Forums never talk about the real father of theory?

Why does Holla Forums never talk about the real father of theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privilege_(social_inequality)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably because of his Nazi associations. It's too bad people can't look past that and see how extremely important he was.

Read Badiou

Wait, who's Badiou? What does he have to do with Heidegger? What of his should I read?

Martin "I Fucked a Jewess Then Turned to the SS" Heidegger

iwouldpreffernot.to

Dry theoretical work that in his later lectures admits some weakness in it.
Nothing interesting to discusses, being in time is easy read, and the event is pretty radical left friendly actually.

Most of us apply his ideas in one way or another but as a background actor in the theories we employ, he is not a spot of light kinda person.

If arch-SJW's like Foucault could look past his nazi associations, I'm sure this board should be able to.

Seems like he's one of those guys who only regurgitates with added convolution to suggest originality, no wonder Zizek likes him.

If you read literally any of his books or lecture courses and end up w/ that conclusion, you're probably autism incarnate.

He combined marx and nietszche to create the central tenet of SJW'ism: anything and everything in society being an oppression in a power game. Their vocabulary, frame, obsessions… it all comes directly from Foucault.

he was a mystic

Read Manifesto for Philosophy. I've never read a more thorough take down of Heidegger's thought, or it's legacy in Post-Structuralism, in all my life.

Nigga, this quote is retarded, and not a reflection of how Badiou even wants to use set theory in the first place.

I'd be surprised if you've read even a single book in your entire lifetime.

Then he shouldn't dabble in mathematics he doesn't understand.

Where do SJW's find their ideological origins, if not Foucault?

derrida and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privilege_(social_inequality)
They borrow some from foucault but foucault would probably be ancap if he lived today.

nah, he'd probably be pirate party or some shit like that

No. He'd reject politics outright and just be a post-leftist.

eh, probably. post-leftists do draw a lot on him as well.

Sometimes mentioned as a fellow traveler, but no origin in any sense.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privilege_(social_inequality)

A simplified version of Foucault's conception of power.

Seriously?

American Protestant Progressives

Privilege = sin youre born with

Huge emphasis on suffering as redemptive

They use the language of postmodernism but SJWs are just secular dogmatic puritans who went to college and took the crudest possible interpretations from race and gender theory classes

Marxism itself has a huge christian tone to it

That's a botched analogy, not a genealogy. It is true that which SJW'ism thanks it's succes too -fitting into already existing ideological standards, even being conclusions of them- does come christianity (and jews), but their appeal is not their origin.

bump for theory

That only explains why it has become so popular among bourgeoisie anglos.