Shining path

daily reminder that they literally did nothing wrong.
and if you thing otherwise, you are not more than a ballsless liberal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HnH-MguElU
youtu.be/UfbvpJ1l_KI?t=1m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that Hank Hill?

i think you just made a new /lefty meme.

thats abimael guzmán

i just made this, excuse me if my English is broken, im not a native speaker

Nonono, photoshop his face into the poster and then post it everywhere.

"6 am and already the booj ain't right."

Abimael Guzmán

best

this is a Holla Forumsyp psyop, Holla Forumsyps would love to see us meme an insane philistine who didn't read bordiga to normies

Jesus Christ leftcoms are cringey on top of being no-fun fags. You already had your forced meme give it a rest.

bump

Literal Fourth Sword of Communism, I approve this thread OP

youtube.com/watch?v=-HnH-MguElU
Cool video worth Holla Forumss time.

Is being an autist a requirement to becoming a leftcom?

unironically yes and its to leftcoms credit that they use their autism for erudite political theory instead of vidya and fan fiction

uhh im pretty sure torturing poor ass peasants with boiling water and killing newborn babies is wrong.
as a south american, tyvm shining path for setting gommunism 200 years back in here.
fucking retards. i fucking hate maoists so damn much

better yet recut this episode so Hank goes to North Korea and meets his long lost half brother Kim il Hill

youtu.be/UfbvpJ1l_KI?t=1m48s

this. che is someone falsely demonized, the shining path was actual garbage. im sympathetic to them but they fucked up bad.

Not to be hat guy, but can you link some non-
anecdotal citation? I know there was tons of fighting between the Shining Path and other groups composed of peasants, but how is that any different then the Contras? Also, it's not like Shining Path wasn't highly proletarian itself. I'm not a Maoist, but I would like to see and article or anything that proves your point.

they killed peasants because they were turning reactionary.
sadly it made much more impopular the movement itself.

what do you propose?

shining path initially had the support of peasants, but they were so brutal in their abuse of the people that they took up arms against them

guzman himself admitted committing atrocities against the peasantry but he just shrugged it off as "putting them in check". truly the people's fighter

oh gee i wonder why???? im pretty not sure killing people for minor shit is a good start?