RED STATE PROJECT

Hey guys, HLR here. Just thinking, there is a libertarian/ancap Idea in another thread called the Free State project, which gets all the lolberts to move to a single state and turn it into ancapistan. This is a USA specific idea but i guess it could work with any federal type government country.

What do you guys think of a similar project for lefties? a really "RED" state project? What state should it be? Obviously it has to be low population one, preferably which is cheap to live in and set up shop. Could set up cooperatives, communes, etc.

Anyway, heres a poll:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2bHaifkzM4Js95xlsQuhKErvyXGcfLrcHE1O0stI1md0X4g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/altrightar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

then don't answer the poll, but what are your other thoughts on it?

Social democracy in one squat. Nice.

I fucking love this board.

its just a fun survey dude, don't get your panties in a wad

Does it have to be an american state? I'm not a gringo

nope, any state, put it in other

bump

How would this even work? Would it be an amish situation with everybody living off the land?

go away fbi

I vote Maine or some other northern New England state because those states are basically prime for a project like this

California.

Naw, I mean yeah it would be greener than regular capitalism but I'm pro technology. More like everyone just moving in like normal then starting cooperative-companies

I swear every time someone makes a thread like this , its fucking 'muh fbi'. honestly, it should actually be 'muh nsa' cuz theyre the ones who are actually reading this. well, their algorithms at least

Aren't they expensive, though? like the land is. A bunch of lefty neets/channer would need a lower expense

Has a lot of population already, though. Literally the worst candidate. Oregon would be better if you have to go with a 'mainstream' state or washington

plz come to argentina, we have a lot of struggle with idpol

Could go with the same state as the free state project, ironically a more liberal state would be more likely to look over this kind of project.

Or just some third world county, US dollars would go further when buying land and equipment. bring guns.

twitter.com/altrightar

Vermont
One of the Dakotas

The Dakota's and Wyoming are the best bets. Combination of low population and low cost.

agreed to wyoming

I vote Oregon cause then I wouldn't have to go very far. Let's do it

oregon is cool but doesnt it have like 5 million people living in it already? idk if there are 5 million lefties who can do this

Fuck off, the aut-right is the right wing of idpol