NAFTA can stay for now

nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/politics/nafta-executive-order-trump.html?_r=0

This isn't even Chess anymore, this is some hyperdimensional, non-Euclidean shit that has transcended any board game we can conceive.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/memo-to-trump-nafta-helps-americans-1447019694
8ch.net/pol/res/9806195.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ulzrVVzuh1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is shaping up to be a fairly decent president worthy of being called the leader of the free world

whew thank god no i can get back to all this bacon

That's what he wants you to believe. Instead, Trump is playing Duke Nukem in 679 dimensions with the globalists.

THE RIDE
NEVER
ENDS

JUST

huehuehue

ETA on this being posted in Holla Forums?

Did he actually say he'd repeal NAFTA? He was against the TPP nominally but I don't remember anything explicit about NAFTA.

It'd get banned for D&C shilling.

TPP is still around too I think.

I would have you losers know that NAFTA actually created more jobs and opportunities for Americans

wsj.com/articles/memo-to-trump-nafta-helps-americans-1447019694

He shat on Billary for it but I don't think he said he would get rid of it.

Holla Forums is showing some divisions over this with the colossal stupid fucks clinging to the 43D Uno narrative while the somewhat less stupid fucks are telling them to fuck off. Scroll through all of 8ch.net/pol/res/9806195.html to enjoy some schadenfreude, but please leave them to wallow in their natural misery.

They're just never gonna accept it, are they?
He says he's gonna do one thing, then he completely 180° on it and Holla Forums is like "whatevs, THIS thing is what's actually important, he's gonna come trough on that, for sure".
Over and over and over and over again until eventually Trump will be gone and they'll be like "whatever, we didn't like that fuck anyway, he was a cuck, our next candidate hitlerton 2000 will set things straight".
What the fuck even is Holla Forums anymore?
What is their political identity anymore?
They they ever aven have a political identity'
Is shitposting pepes and animu images 24/7 a political identity?

Republican/NeoCon with fascist aesthetics.

Evolian Traditionalist Neet-Con with fuckyoumom aesthetics

That needs to be under the Holla Forums board title.

Calm down user I think you almost had an aneurysm

Holla Forums mods have started deleting posts about Trump's announcement that he is going to keep NAFTA.

I meant to type "have they ever even had a political identity to begin with?" but i had to rebuild the phrase a couple of times, for some reason my brain didn't register that in the end it came out fucked up.

55th dimensional pottery class

Holla Forums gets cucked again

I was wondering why they seemed pretty silent about it

Thankfully that's their fetish so they'll be perfectly fine with it.

This is going to be a long four years for trumpets

u guys dont seem to understand Holla Forums they arnt going to support trump to the end of the earth he was the means to an end
for pol trump was a better candidate then Hillary
and still is w/e trump does is out of pols hands
the only ones supporting trump are the reddit /rdonald cucks who are border line downies
W/e Trump does he will always be a better choice for pol then what Hillary was for them

Holla Forums went from saying trump will never launch a nuclear war to actively shill a nuclear war in the space of two months. I doubt they have the self-consciousness to realise the irony.

wtf i love diversity, multiculturalism, illegal immigration and refugees now

saddest fucking thing is how They thought trump would be some kind of social democrat
my sides

Keep up with the damage control m8, it's hilarious seeing your board get cucked again and again.

If the Holla Forums BO had even the vaguest sense of humor he would make it the board title.

xD

Just stop lad, the damage control is telling.

I wonder how fast you would get banned if you posted that on Holla Forums.

I am not talking about you autistic fucks on this board. The leftists on twitter sound exactly like the liberals and disagree with the economic system. Oh and they are even more degenerate because fuck traditions and shit.

Anyone who supports capitalism–that includes liberals– are still right wing. YOU have more in common with liberals than we do, because we hate the system itself.

m8, it's not even about economics at this point. Right wingers want an ethnostate but are too cowardly to say it. Libs/dems want brazil. Communists want brazil but with breadlines.

Read a fucking book bro.

You are so fucking retarded.

Is this what you retards actually think? Nobody here gives a fuck about "diversity".

youtube.com/watch?v=ulzrVVzuh1U

Holla Forumstards really need to get some philosophy 101 lessons before coming here, there's no point in any discussion if they don't get the difference between Materialism and Idealism and on which side most of us here fall on.

This is exactly why I wanted Trump to win. The left has to re-think themselves while far-right wingers has their reputation damaged for clinging onto Trump's campaign. It's 4D chess, son.

Oops forgot to take off shitposting flag

You're part of the problem.

:^)

The WH said as late as yesterday morning they had a plan to withdraw from NAFTA

Then he talks to Mexico and Canada lmao. It's really true: whoever is the last person to talk to him can completely sway his worldview

What a load of shit. Nobody buys that Holla Forums's rabid support of Trump was just them picking between the lesser of two evils. Own your mistake.

Who cares about the economy? There are jews and muslimes coming into our country by the dozens!

t. Holla Forums

The difference here is that this thread is specifically about laughing at Holla Forums as their big daddy ass fucks them yet again.

It's pretty fucking clear we're not as dumb as you so why act like we are?

I made this image a few weeks ago and it already needs to be updated

I can see this happening by the end of 2017, cap this post.

Ha! I can see it too. They are going to try to re-create the Dixiecrats and shift the party back to its pro-slavery antebellum roots by using meme magic.

I mean that in terms of reaction to Obama and hypothetically Trump they'd race towards centrism within American politics, so just a much more actually reactionary mainstream Democrat. Think Bush 1 or Nixon.

long 8 unless trump fucks the pooch

With Trump being the leader of the GOP now, is there any functional difference between them and the Dixiecrats of old?

The internal party hierarchy despises him, every congressman is opposed to him, and his own administration has been mostly stripped of the few people that actually supported him due to external pressure or orders from Trump himself. All this regardless of his failure to significantly oppose them, probably just out of spite against his victory during the election by spoiling their PC triangulation.

Unless he can get some sort Tea Party-style replacement batch of Republican politicians (even the Tea Party's Freedom Caucus itself hates Trump for whatever reason), the moment he's out of office the party will bury Trump and struggle never to speak of him again.