The eternal debate

human history is the struggle of volcel against incel. Holla Forums, are you incel or volcel? pic related

im shia and volcel, abu bakr is a heretic

No idea what those things are tbqh

They're handsome young men.

Voluntary and involuntary celibacy, which is a difference between those who can't and won't get laid.

I'm definitely volcel. My hand is perfectly fine for relieving my sex drive, but I'm definitely handsome enough that, were I not a massive homosexual with no intention of touching a female intimately, I could probably pull every girl I met.

where to sexhavers figure into this struggle? asking for a friend

In the gulag.

I've gone gay, become a trap, fuck other traps

sexhavers are the weak ones that die in the revolution or become counterrevolutionary, see

Can't I be both? If someone offered I'd be ok with it, but I don't actively look for sex. I just don't care tbh fam.

Also, sage

wtf i love capitalism now

I mix both. women always hated me and I'm starting to accept it.

Could this be the birth of an epic new meme?

Sheep to be led towards the oppising camps

Celibacy is for chumps, it's all about having a meaningful, intimate relationship with a person who you love and care for. Loving and taking care of a person who loves you back is the most powerful position you could take imo.

But just for the record volcel is much more powerful than incel.

Well, there are some thots I could bone but I don't want to, so I'm volcel from them. But I'm currently courting a female, so I guess I'm incel from her.

lol at believing this

also lol at even ironically referencing those people

Sounds gay tbh

Human history will culminate in Chad and Stacy being ruled with an iron fist by a Totalitarian State ruled by an Order of Wizards.

Incel, volcel, doesn't matter, soon we will rule.

Holding hands is one of the most erotic acts known to man. Heterosexuality is a spook anyways, so fuck it.

rly makes u think

That's because the incel/volcel dialectic is the only thing that matters

Literally a symptom of autism fam.

Incel

We'll keep Chad ignorant, malnourished and feeble-minded, the normies will be too weak after decades of global war (wich we'll direct from the shadows) to put up any resistance.

Volcel is the only way to maintain your peak performance. Volcel is literally the most alpha position you can take in life. Incel is the worst of both worlds. You don't fuck and you don't get the laser focus and raw energy of a volcel because you're still obsessed.

Volcel is really only necessary if you're a low T betamale anyways. If you take a high T person and force them into celibacy you will see them degenerate rapidly.

Volcel. Relationships sound exhausting. Between work and school I hardly have any time for myself. Why should I discard any more of my time on dating? Sure, I'm horny, but I don't want to put the effort into the pursuit of getting laid.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you masturbate, you don't count as volcel, right? As you are simply wasting your manly essence. So I wouldn't be a volcel.

I became a Gamma Male instead. The sworn Arch-Enemy of manipulative women in society who want to maintain gynocentric power ever since the dawn of civilization, and also of Chad to an extent.

The instigators of the French revolution, Union pickets/riots; men like Maximilien Robespierre and Bashar Al-Assad are/were examples of 'Gamma Males'. Btw Bashar Al-Assad did you know started as a "robot"?

Covered his mouth alot when talking, leaned forward and looked around never making eye-contact. But rose to power like Robespierre.

Somebody kind enough to explain what a Gamma Male is? How does a 'Gamma' rise to power again in today's conditions and can it happen?

People talk about a 'beta' uprising but when can a Gamma-led variant occur? Way more brutal, and on a bigger scale than a 'beta' uprising. E.g. French revolution

I will become a gamma warlock, I don't know how do people like me can rise to power, but I will find a way.

We'll make Pol-Pot look like a fucking humanist

Incel but I tell myself I'm volcel to make myself feel better.

Definitely volcel.

Neither, but I wish I was volcel. I date unattractive women and I absolutely hate myself for it. I try my best to never go out in public with them because I feel so ashamed to.

What are you when you both don't want and can't get sex?

Anime has turned me completely numb to 3D women attraction

Sometimes I feel like I am both.

Well you could start off by looking especially at Robespierre. He was a 'loner' during his years of study, and barely talked much or interacted with many people. Yet managed to get his position and terrorize the 'chads' in society.

Robespierre barely or never had any 'relationships' nor 'got laid' during his life. Didn't have any children but his siblings did. Some people today I mean even accuse him today of being a guy who had Aspergers.

the dialectical synthesis… overman

Volcel in the sense that I could probably have sex if I wanted to, but I have no interest in that.

Incel in the sense that the universe has denied me the option of ever pursuing a relationship with the girls I truly love (2D lolis).

This thread is endless shitposts and yet I am posting who you are or aren't fucking has nothing to do with leftism

no_fun_allowed.jpg

Fuck off.