War with NK looming?

-Trump will host members of the United Nations Security Council at the White House Monday.
-U.S. Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley has scheduled Security Council meetings on Tuesday.
archive.is/D2YaG

-Acting Spokesperson @Toner_Mark announces Secretary Tillerson will chair a special ministerial meeting of @UN Security Council on Friday.
twitter.com/StateDept/status/856566777773309956

-Top Trump administration officials will hold a rare briefing on Wednesday at the White House for the entire U.S. Senate on the situation in North Korea, senior Senate aides said on Monday.
-All 100 senators have been asked to the White House for the briefing by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and General Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the aides said.
-While top administration officials routinely travel to Capitol Hill to address members of Congress on foreign policy and national security matters, it is unusual for the entire 100-member Senate to go to such an event at the White House, and for those four top officials to be involved.
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17Q1LR
-House aides said they were working with the White House to set a similar briefing for members of the House of Representatives. via:Reuters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
youtube.com/watch?v=9YHA5_RPzYM
youtube.com/watch?v=r6tHtJ5VJQk#t=1h41m33s
nknews.org/2017/04/n-korea-is-the-most-imminent-threat-to-u-s-experts-tell-senate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump's got to do something about those approval ratings.

One fascist vs another fascist.

Times like this I'm glad to be obese with a bad back- a draft recruiter would take one look at me and send me home.

sorry about your back but you should still get /fit/

That would be glorious. Let's face it, if people at DPRK didn't liked their monarchs, riots would have spawned in the past and a regime change would have taken place…so it's safe to assume the vast majority of population is happy and will fight to the death an US invasion.
If USA invades the DPRK, it will be a war that will take decades and will drag USA into a very tough financial situation. I think it would be better to invade Syria, they can still start another war and it's easy to win, because Syria is already in chaos. In DPRK, everybody had military training and the army is still the biggest sector of the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

We don't know that they haven't rioted before. Outside access to what happens inside that country is so limited. It wouldn't take much for the regime to put down an unarmed population's rebellion.

you should keep your nose out of my business.

my sides

Im starting to think this real preperation for attack not just threats. First the whole senate and now this.

Can we impeach this nigga already? How bad we gotta get burned before we go "uh…shit this is pretty bad"

Hilary a shit alternative too

Why wouldn't satellites be able to tell if there was a riot

Leader McConnell‏ @SenateMajLdr 28m28 minutes ago

.@POTUS has made clear that a nuclear armed #NorthKorea is unacceptable and threatens our vital national security interest.

You should stop posting your business on the internet you fat fuck.

Enjoy the heart disease, you fat fuck.

QUAGMIRE HERE WE COME!

what kind of retarded """logic""" is this

Read history. When people get fed up they change their leaders. If nothing big happened in DPRK, it means they like their leaders.

insideNK‏ @inside_nk
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff will lay out 'military actions' for the US senators to use against #NorthKorea.

Steve Herman‏
@W7VOA
JCS Chairman Dunford “will lay out some of the military actions,” for the senators tomorrow coming to @WhiteHouse, says @PressSec. #DPRK

pic related, it's the artillery drill NK did the other day on the anniversary of the foundation of its Army

Yes I'm sure that's why we all live under capitalist rule. That's such a simplistic and idiotic reading of history I dont feel like humoring you but maybe someone else will

Are you fucking serious? They will probably have facial recognition on those things in a decade.

As a historian, it always amuses me when retards who do not themselves read history tell others to read it.

Yawn. Every fucking year since 1953 it's the same thing.

The average American back wars because its something abstract to them, it happens far away, generally to brown people that he doesnt understands.
Until American feel the pain of war, it will be the best way to boast ratings.

kek

Doesn't NK have so much artillery and soldiers that if anyone tries -anything- SK (especially Seoul) is done for?

Correct. It also has reliable missiles that can hit Japan. If fired in large numbers, they could do a lot of damage and overwhelm missile defenses.

Juche Missile Madness?

fuck bro I'm studying in japan rn

I hope nothing drastic happen on this clash between two man-child's egos.

Make sure you always know where the nearest subway entrance is, comrade.

Be careful friend, I think keep some food and water would be a good mesaure.

the japanese government says "just find an underground mall dude"

the arty is probably the least of SK's worries. unlike Iraq, NK has assloads of chemical weapons and the scuds to deliver them.

Is it 4D chess? :^)

Yeah its coming, I don't want to believe he's that infantile but I really think NK's usual bellicose statements are actually making him mad.

wow u guys actually make a political thread prehaps u arnt always larping fgts

you're talking about the President who went on twitter and started tweeting about runways and contradicted his statement, and the DoD's statement on the Syria strike because people pointed out his strike failed completely

President Baby 2: Pyongyang Nights

youtube.com/watch?v=9YHA5_RPzYM

Man, Korea could become unified in 50 years if N Korea just fixes its domestic policies. They need to start by tackling the undernourishment.

They've been doing everything they can to handle food shortages. They don't have many options because they're cut off from global trade.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6tHtJ5VJQk#t=1h41m33s

Molyneux on infowars about North Korea

Even the Pentagon publicly states that a war with North Korea would be catastrophic

Okay so NK fires a nuke at someone, Seattle Times is flipping their shit on the front cover

Got some more info on this?

One of the former Assistant Sec. Defs spoke to the Senate on the topic and said this:
nknews.org/2017/04/n-korea-is-the-most-imminent-threat-to-u-s-experts-tell-senate/

Thanks for digging it up but it's paywalled for me, can you dump the whole thing?

Are they trying to backgammon Trump into striking NK by constantly downplaying his actions against them?