How does he do it

how does he do it

Ladies love anal fisting

MASSIVE DONG

that first pic makes me think of my trailer trash uncle who married a girl because he gave her free drugs

fist

He injected himself with dialectics.

How to do an awesome cunnilingus:
1. have a lisp
2. keep repeating "and sho on and so on"
3. eat that pussy as if it were the trashcan of ideology

hot

young zizek looks like a fucking Laszlo

this is making me uneasy for some reason

Ladies love P U R E I D E O L O G Y

That speaks rather poorly of him.

They're all ex-wives he once had at some point in his life. He's never had more than one at the same time.

Who is the third one? I have a thing for hot older ladies.

That chick is like a 2/10 for a Slav

That's when Lacan becomes useful.

He is rewarded for what he does. A jester A leftist? "Don't act, just think." He tells us Interpret marx by exposing ourselves entirely to the bourgeois culture industry of which he is a part. It was only a matter of time until french theory was sublated like hip-hop. Žižek is the Ideological State Apparatus that Althusser was trying to warn us of.

chicks dig it when you're a world renown intelligent guy.

but i'm being unfair, some chicks will dig it even if nobody knows you

Zizek VR experience when?

How did he get there?

He has money. Just another poser.

thats not true

that's impossible!

He isn't affluent at all. Lives in a slightly renovated project apartment block from Yugo times.

He's comfortable. He's a poser. I don't find him interesting.

Woah, what a critique.

Really making me think there.

Thanks for sharing.

t. dumb faggot who hasn't even read Zizek

My big Penis is not to be ignored but to be accepted.

to be fair though, Zizek's super famousness is a relatively recent thing (like, not before the 90s at least, though I don't know that precisely…)

he's had wives before he was that well known

so intellectuals wed either themselves or their daughters to Zizek

nice

Interesting post.

he probably doesn't have a whole lot and whatever he has, he has made in his midlife. there's no way that he is very wealthy, there's no way to get a lot of money by writing philosophical works, being a humanities academic and giving some talks, especially when he Got Big at like over 40 years old (before that, he was some obscure yugoslavian guy who didn't even always get to work)

talks may pay well though. but for him, likely not so much as to make him rich

#ZizekDefenceForce

I think Zizek's life is very inspiring tbh. A hardworking, neurotic guy whose ideas have managed to spread a lot, whose life wasn't that rosy

fam my main man, Zizek is a millionaire.

Having a personality helps.

I agree even though I barely understand what the fuck you just said bratte

This autistic, pedantic, bibbering yugo-nigger has become the darling of the impotent "safe" left, I can tell based solely on the kind of cocksucker that starts faffng abbout him irl that this nigga is not the truth, hes basically controlled opposition, whether witting or unwitting is almost irrelevant, another docile plant in the rowed garden of dissent that has been carefully curated by the atlanticists

he should get together with chomsky, they could kiss, make up, and then go unearth Dulles's fetid corpse and take turns sucking his cock

I've found it to be the exact opposite of that. The "safe" people think Zizek is a crypto-fascist racist, so do the anarcho-oriented folks. Zizek talks too dirty for them, and isn't advocating open borders enough. There's also that eurocentrist stuff.

People who like Zizek? Well, I've even seen right-wingers quote his jokes and appropriate them for their use, but most are just those philosophically oriented leftists. Some people completely disagree with his positions but read him for the occasional nice insight.

Then there are of course the memers, but I don't really consider them to like Zizek… as there's often relatively little reason to even think that they read his books.

He does it because he tries. Just imagine how many times he was rejeted before.
Some people go on and try again when they get rejected, other make this their raison d'être and blames musilims, blacks, latinos, "western women", western culture etc. Aut-right is basically sexual frustration and emasculation of already passive and submissive men.

didier eribon plz go

reading lacan and understanding how the female desire works in the realm of the symbolic makes you a sex god.

source: once read lacan, drowning in pussy.

hes charming in a odd way, has a decent sense of humor, and fairly eloquent. I dont find him all that attractive but im sure many women do because of this. 10/10 would go out for drinks with.

This can't be true, as it would imply that the study of Lacan had yielded something constructive

Money.

just do it faget it works

jesus f christ