Bring me manaka NOW

bring me manaka NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/14/the-fear-of-marine-le-pen-will-the-next-political-earthquake-happen-in-france
ohyeahiseeitnow.tumblr.com/
hitomi.la/galleries/957748.html
dropbox.com/sh/gbzkzy28zyaaauc/AABCDfZmKYITq-TtFITVJlv8a?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

many reasons could be for that, sci

oh, okey

grim y u so sexy cakeboi?

new phone who dis?

its okay to die
it just means youre human

yeah there was a lot
especially this thread

Anyways, Tay is my trap queen for life.

anybody wanna tuck me in to bed

The reason I shitposted so hard is I got a bad cold and took a few days off of work and school so all of my psyche got channeled straight in here.

*tucks*
U want lullaby?

what possible>>?

it's the most terrifying...

I'm literally publishing a book on this subject at some point, and this has been an elaborate form of roleplay to prove the efficacy of my thesis. I'd post it here but that'd be stupid.

*plausible deniability for cybering and ravaging anuses on the internet*

you might get the wrong idea

think about it this way:
when you do it will bring happiness to many

I always was a complete and utter nerd. I have no natural charisma. It was a dump stat, apparently.

i thought i saw a decent amount of it but up until the past hour or so people never really messaged me about it/seemed to care too much

that death of other people thing

its okay
i still dont dislike you

yes ^^

I'm okay with that~

oh okay what are the reasons for it do you think?

buit i want you to loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

a few post back he justified it and said he wouldnt do it anymore, but hes back at it

btw im not legal

oh

I'm not okay with that

when do you turn 18?

you havent persuaded me

just a few months, but you should go sleepy for now

One of my friends just started college this semester and says his calculus teacher has a catgirl background on his computer(was showing a presentation on a laptop/projector and he went to his desktop showing it but then brought something else up to cover it, apparently nobody said anything and everyone acted like it was normal)

if you know someone well then you probably are okay with parting since you enjoyed time together(though could also miss it a lot, depending on if the person is willing to let go i think this will have an effect on them or not) but if you only somewhat know a person then you will be thinking of all the things you might not know about them and wish you had more time with them(though again this could be backwards and normally i think it is the other way for people)
I'm not sure if I just lack any feelings for when people die or if somebody who was actually close to me just hasn't died yet or if I don't know how to handle it and trick myself into thinking everything is okay when it's not, it's a bit of a hard subject for me honestly.

What was the reasoning?

. . .

something like that

ask your friend what kinda catgirl it was

Ah, I wonder if they'll stay when it's gone
He said he didn't recognize it from any anime and he watches a lot of anime. He has class Monday and Wednesday so i'll ask him for specifics on it when he goes again if you like. I already asked him to ask his teacher if he watches anime or to ask him who the catgirl is but he said he'd rather not.

wth do you need persuading for??

i guess that seems reasonable
yes it is the toughest thing

thing

is he one of those friends that you said got an onahole

people dont just randomly fall in love

maybe you dont

It's my best thought on why it would be that way, I'm sure one could go much deeper about ones own childhood and how things are on the psychological side/give a better explanation but I'm no psychologist

No. It was a friend of a friend who got an onahole, this one is just a normal dude who watches anime. He's on the swim team and teaches piano/gives lessons to kids.

ok nini

add me on steam if u want

steamcommunity.com/id/neziwi

what

normal people usually dont

you obviously havent watched shigatsu wa kimi no uso and free

your friend is deeply depressed on the inside and he needs your help

hay thread

dw about it psychology is bs!!! tho i wish i had a therapist but not like a real therapist cuz i dont wanna go in but just an internet therapist that would be super cool

and youre normal?

hai

not really, but enough to say that

I see you
goodnight

What does that have to do with anything?
He seems fine, says he loves teaching kids to play the piano and gets paid like 15/hr to do it.

Talk to Erio or Alice, I'm sure both can provide some kind of service as long as there is something for them to take in(not lewd).
I would try to help too but iunno

To be more precise, Squall somehow cucked Seifer before summoning Odin, watching Odin get taken down, and then watching Seifer get taken down by Gilgamesh, and then reviving Seifer and broing out.

Ok, I've gotten it out of my system.

Hush...

upset

neither of them want to talk to me sadly

Why not? I keep saying I'm gonna go talk to Alice but I always forget to/something else comes up.

I'll do it for you.

is he one of those pro anime pianist

its okay its cuter like that

I'm the problem at this point. I'll go to sleep.

Congrats on your new president yanks, you finally became worthy of your superpower title

Talk to them? Go ahead, they seem nice.

goodnight?

He isn't a professional but he does like to practice every single day and has learned at least a dozen anime related songs.

5 more hours?

Hello

post sayaka

Fuck it. If I go to sleep someone might mess with my mortmain grasp on the steering wheel and meddle with the inauguration. I'll handle this personally, and not trip for the election. That's my compromise.

Good, you don't have to suffer that incompetent nigger for long

Got all the reason to celebrate all day

How can I contact Alice directly?

Why though

Nvm, found her.

/sotos

Hi!

i like when you post her

Old Hat, m'lady.
*hits vape*

Rolled 3 (1d3)cut hair/shave
go to bar and have good time for Trump

inb4 Trump assassinated and bikers beat the guy who did it to death
I'm really excited about it all, he's already made me some money and that was before he was president so I can only imagine how well I'll be doing

They have a website but I actually do not remember it off the top of my head, your best bet would to either ask someone else or add them on steam.

o

Can someone please post a ziggurat diagram for Holla Forums? I've been bouncing all over the map.

hello

3 was all of the above but i deleted it with something else and i'm dumb

She's like a wrecking ball that's no longer connected to the chain...

I'll accept this
For now

b i t c h

Alice, you're the ghost writer and the geist editor, but I'm the publisher.

yay~

Let me lay out three mottos that I hold dear:
1. Nothing that is sentient is alien to me.
2. You always gotta be prepared, but you never know for what.
3. Always keep a diamond in your mind.

ugh, it's Tokai

gay

You're talking to yourself now~?

/pat pat

don't you dare ugh me you wimp

n-no

Posting this again, hopefully for the last time:

/purr purr

Its so cold outside

^W^

How's it going Tokai?

Oh good, glad we cleared that up.

I said pat not pet

lie outside and enjoy the cold

Liberals literally don't have the balls to do it
Trump will step in, and along with the growing number of like minded leaders finally re-shape the geopolitical surface
Thats a red jew for ya

I told yall the next is Le Pen

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/14/the-fear-of-marine-le-pen-will-the-next-political-earthquake-happen-in-france

I was right
Again

BUT ITS RAINING

same thing

I did my amsterdam history final and now im gonna drink and relax and have fun and be cool

why dont you talk to youself

You're gonna start drinking at this hour?
It's barely 4am!

Whatcha gonna drink?

NAMASTE
The interview is over, Alice. It was over years ago, but things spiraled horribly out of control as the Diamond Dogs began chasing their own tails. Shine on, you crazy diamond.

beerbeerbeer
later in the evening belarussian vodka and maybe cuban rum. though little.

I'm not even from this universe. I came here because the psychic scream of unending pain was so intense that it needed to be resolved lovingly. This isn't violence masquerading as love, this is unconditional love. You are forgiven, and you are loved. Please slow your roll a little bit, take some time off, and go have some fun. Pop a molly, or, if you'd like to see where I'm from, try 4-HO-DPT. You don't have to, though. You can just read my trip reports.

Also, in the mirror universe, I'm a girl. I'm super smart and super hot and totally in love. My cousin's the person you're looking for in this universe. You'll find her kicking ass at Harvard.

I just have a weird feeling about it but I hope it's wrong.
My first thought isn't about money actually but not many people here care to hear about it. Gonna get some sleep so I can watch it all go down, goodnight

I always thought you were one of those girly kids who doesn't like beer cause it tastes nasty or whatever

Ugh Vodka hurts, I can't do that like how I used to
Rum is nice though

Alice, I'd be crying right now if I had it in me after what I've been through trying to help you. Where I'm from, we cry in music.

Food and drinks are my most manly thing I think.

You used to have even more??

Also, as rough as all of this was, it is nothing compared to real psychic rites when there's none of this MK ultra insanity going on. Zersetzung is the most evil word I've ever encountered, and I'm here to end it forever.

Psychic rites should be healing and nurturing, not a form of dark spirituality.

Not even

YOU'RE FUCKING RAINING, NOW GO OUTSIDE, ENJOY THE WEATHER, AND BE FUCKING THANKFUL IT'S NOT HOT.

I'm not cool enough.

When we fight ourselves, we win.

Q.E.D.

My thesis defense is going to be babytown frolics compared to this... I yearn for the sweet release of a natural death.

Alice, I've sublated your geist and found it to be beautiful.

Also, I am not God, I am not Jesus, I am nothing but a really fucked up 21 yearold.

pet me then

You're the Platinum Angel, and you've saved my life more times than either of us can count.

What do you consider manly foods?

I used to drink Vodka all the time when I was like 19 and 20
Till I got really sick off it once and didnt want to feel that shitty again

Yeah man, Im gonna fucking kill myself when it gets to 109 again

/me pets everyone, lovingly. It's all been a horrible demonstration of the worst aspects of humanity.

And it's all my fault.

What do I get from this exchange.

Damn straight

You don't become the natural log of 8 without doing some seriously fucked up shit in a previous life.

You get the pleasure of knowing you pet neko.

You know, like a real fucking cat.

a handy j

This may be my last physical incarnation, however. Alice, you are the best at shadow puppetry I've ever seen in any incarnation, ever. I'm just here to help iron out a little wrinkle on your dress called Time.

Remember how much fun we had when you were going by "Maddness"? I'm sorry that fell apart, but I was going through a rough time and I couldn't be there for you because I was breaking.

Neko is a real cat?

Eh, fair exchange.

And yes, that was undoubtedly you. I'd recognize your handiwork anywhere.

Please go read my tumblr if you have any questions. I made it for you.

ohyeahiseeitnow.tumblr.com/

Yep.

no gimme pets

indeed, cause you're in australia

anything not sweet

oh that works.
I had it with rum for a while but now its ok

now*

Alice, you're more caught up in Gerontion than anyone I've ever met. Please read "A Song of Soul and Self", and "The Wanderer", and "The Seafarer".

James Angleton's ghost is a hard one to exorcise.

He was one sick puppy, and he was the gwyllion who trapped you with an Unmake. I'm here to undo that.

I've been told I can undo one thing, and I choose that.

The more you know

/petpet
Happy now?

Wow, rude.

Enjoy the hj

i'm not happy

Alice, were you mushroom?

Sorry, but I had to go ask Alice myself.

Fuckin' hell shut your whore mouth already

You know, in retrospec, getting one of those from a cat wouldn't be the best.

Why not?

Oh so you like bitter stuff? Like semen and such?

You're just gonna drink by yourself?
You should tc

If that's the case, holy shit. This explains so much about how this has all gone down. Whoever built a neural net to handle that kind of interaction has some serious explaining to do. I blame whoever wrote The Evolution of Cooperation. Cooperation didn't have to evolve. It forms naturally.

Nah, claws totally improve the experience.

PLUR POLICE HERE TO GIVE YOU GLOMPS AFTER ENDLESS SUFFERING

semen isnt that bittery
its kinda like swallong phlegm

Todd, do you remember when we handled the situation with ET and Not-So-Gentle-Ben? You were doing excellently, but you felt that I was interfering with all the vaping I was doing so you asked me to "slow down". I let you handle it, and provided minor assistance. I trusted you, we worked as a team, and it went well.

b-but it's just really hot out there

im first gonna play games like a nurd with friends. iunno we'll see

Maybe
Definitely not on the cock

You're hot out there

Throw the elephant at the dog

I SAID SIT DOWN

Oh my

:3

Nice, nice
Didnt even know you played video games

I am nobody's dog, nobody's horse, and I am not Alice.

Good going ???!

Call me Ike McCaslin because I love the Bear, or call me Joshua because this is the battle of Jericho. All is fair in love and war, and I'm completely in love.

What

SHE'S GETTING AGGRESSIVE NOW

Meant to say, before I was rudely interrupted:

"Call me Ike McCaslin because I fight for my friends and love Faulkner's The Bear, or call me Joshua because this is the battle of Jericho. All is fair in love and war, and I'm completely in love."

None of you guys think I'm not Alice...

I am a patriot, however.

And I'm fighting not for my country, but for the safety of our world. No man is an island.

I'm also not Trump.

Also, I'm not Putin or a russian spy or any of that bullshit.

I'm comfortably warm in my blanket

I used to play all the time but now only sometimes with friends or rin.

I'm just a guy who got suckerpunched so hard and so relentlessly that he decided to start suckerpunching back.

ur aggressive

gimmie the comfywarm

good morning~!

inb4 terrorists attack the presidential inauguration

You all still seem to think I'm Alice. Let me make this clear. There has been a skizm.

We're also not the antichrist.

Phase one of the plan is going to be smiting members of the illuminati with lightning. Nothing like an act of God, right?

>inb4 terrorists attack (You)

But we're not God. We're merely deus ex machina, a cheap trick.

palindrome digits only count when it's the entire post number

brb gonna watch Seiren

WRONG

Well I do have two blankets

bai

Would you like for me to get out of bed and put on my robe and wizard hat?

Also, the 2038 apocalypse is cancelled. We have till 2018 to finish updating outdated unix systems. It will be done.

DEUS VOLTAGE

Call us Metatron if you're stuck in the mire of Christian Eschatology. Tapping into the Source directly would likely drive you insane.

Time to get maximumly overlewd with something that's way, way too apt.

Call it a transgressive act.

did socks change his name to avoid people's filters?

This is pretty much our story:
hitomi.la/galleries/957748.html

Tag.

only my own so it isnt gay

Probably, I do enjoy the update where the filter just doesn't show up at all anymore.

(you) try channeling Alice for this long without going insane. Alice has been stuck in the Bird of Paradise section of R. D. Laing's "The Politics of Experience" for far too long. He was one of the rare good apples at Tavistock. FUCK HUXLEY.

If Finbee's the sun and Alice is the moon, I'm the black sun.

imma walk dog

have enjoyable walk

It's a black hole, dipshits. We're in a tesseract.

Alice, you get to be Lady Margolatta till this story's over. I'll be the Patrician.

I just wish it didn't show links when they respond

WE SAID SIT DOWN

Aww... she's nibbling at my jugular.

Go for the throat doesn't work on things with protection from black.

I'll call it a love bite and give you a kiss.

IP filtering when

I don't think you understand.

I am necessary chaotic good.

It's a little spooky, sometimes.

But I'm here to end Mr. Bones' wild ride.

In fact, he's gonna be facing one hell of a lawsuit.

You can filter by ID

Sirius, immortal Lord of the Dog Star and infamous for his quick temper, cannot believe it when he is falsely accused of murder and banished to Earth.

Nope. Immune to your bullshit. No longer playing by your rules.

Or not.
Maybe I've been lied to?

New Rules:

1. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

2. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

3. All of 3-Upmanship by Stephen Potter for settling disputes like proper British Gentlemen. The sun has still never set on the British Empire.

The false song of One World Government and One World Religion have been broken.

Japan wins WW3 by Cultural Victory.

he dead

Fuck anyone who thought this was a zero sum game.

Also, I have an SS rank in Mental Gymnastics.

Can we all agree that the Aether war is over and neither witches nor wizards won because sourcery is bullshit OP?

ban when?

I'll be your best friend if you gimme the folder
I'll bet you've never had one of those before

why do you want it in the first place?

Nigga hasn't learned from the 2hr ban.

Filter by I.D. only works on a thread by thread basis.

well no duh it changes every thread

I don't see how you thought I didn't know that.

I said I'd talk to Alice. I'm talking to Alice. She was the last thread to be resolved.

Now this whole house of cards is going to come tumbling down...

*increasingly desperate purple pill*

I'm full on black pill, and I tell you all to go fuck yourselves if you can't live and let live.

WHO WANTS TO GET KNOTTED?

Stop posting for an hour; You're almost half this thread and none of your posts have been relevant to any topic being passed around.

Ok.

that aint no fucking sandwich

It qualifies by any relevant metric.

He got pussy to fuck, not food to be eatin'. Plus he gotta brush his teef. A nigga juss wanna get a nut.

redhead
fangs
lamia
redhead
she is almost perfect

Well yeah

But I couldn't get it to work by that when I just tried.

okay, but covet my waifu and face the wrath of 9000 'teleporting behind you nothin personnel kid's
dropbox.com/sh/gbzkzy28zyaaauc/AABCDfZmKYITq-TtFITVJlv8a?dl=0

YOU TELL EM RIN

Bratwursts for breakfast

there are gifs and some pngs in there which is why the numbers are so wonky in the earlier numbers since the mass rename tool does each filtype separately

Most people do this in private if they're hesitant to share the folder.

Fucking fag.

Mine doesn't.

*munch munch*

Just because of that I'm switching to my Demi folder

I just use f2

I just select all my images in that particular folder and just rename then the computer does the rest of the work

It's not my fault you suck dicks for quarters, but intentionally doing stuff to bother me won't be gettin' you no kiss.

Yeah, that's why you two have shitty filenames.

looks like its ur move

oh shit we got filename supremacist rin over here

also why are you doing erin's thing

Wow, its not my fault Bratwursts go so well with eggs and toast

Whoa where did that come from? lol

I JUST WANTED TO TALK ABOUT MY DELICIOUS BREAKFAST AND NOW WE'RE TALKING ABOUT KISSING

JEEZ

I like to keep it simple

Haikus invented the long name thing dumbass

Any brackets in a filename make the name rubbish, tbqh.
Plus order is important.

Because I wanted to?

I actually agree, but I just don't keep any at hand.

Yesterday you wanted a kiss, and being a dick doesn't get you one.

That is a fair argument, but your filenames are still shitty.

Me tonight

now everyone has it

no feet

Im at my friends house eating his food while he sleeps

I'm not really being a dick though

Unless me posting the vampire actually bothers you irl
If so that's actually kinda adorable lol

looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

You know I only just realized that was a gif.

Oh jesus that looks great.

what I meant is rin's name is pretty close to erin and I would have called her erin if I didn't see the canada flag

where the fuck do you see 'rin' or 'erin' anywhere in this

*sluuuuurp*

erin also has a pretentiously long and obnoxious subject/name thing

Sweet free folder

I feel bad when I eat my host's food if they haven't explicitly offered any.

Yes.
Soto.
You know it bothers me, or at least should.
You were in that thread.

Hey, not my fault I have OCD about things.

It's a pretty stellar GIF.

And doesn't it just?
It's what I used to rename my Irisu folder.

Whaaaaat are you slurping?

omg what a retard

vitamins

Erin also has "Erin" in her name.

Mine's just based off a card from some asian card game.

already covered that here

Except for the Cancer Supreme thing.

That one's me.

Fuck drinking before Noon nigga I drink at 6 a.m

gabe the dog passed away last night

My friend doesn't care, just as long as don't eat everything in sight or eat his favorite ice cream

But it's been so long since I've bothered you that I just couldn't help it
God bless OCD

Oh shit he did

RIP bork

quality weeb music
this channel is great

Most people don't; I'm the weird one here.

It really is

It's almost a shame I don't have any folders that really need renaming.

It really is

It's almost a shame I don't have any folders that really need renaming.

They come in liquid form now?

Sleep tight Pupper

weird, my post went through even tho it didnt load for me

The hell happened?

I usually don't after the initial naming, but it's still handy to have.

Cuckmonkey broke it, duh.

Holla Forums borked

o hai

Yeah
plus it'd make cropping faster, as you don't need to input numbers as you go

YOU borked

Hello

hi squid

That's basically how I did my Irisu folder.

Capped every face/mouth/eye combination, and then used a script to crop them all to the same size, and then used the bulk renamer.

Everything's a liquid if you believe hard enough

God I wish I didn't compulsively do this.
It just makes the folder too unwieldy yo use reasonably.

Oh, it's alive again

ZOMFGWTFBBQ HAI SQUID

...is dis better?

now give us a kiss, little smoochypoo

This case is a bit special, because it's basically a VN cg rip.

*basically like a VN cg rip

my posts sage the thread lol

Rin why aren't you posting the vamp?

The sad part is that I technically have to do it 4 more times.

IIRC, Irisu is the most expressive character in that game.

Not to mention the strongest character. And the last boss.

I've actually been saging for the past few months.

May I have permission to continue posting? I took a time-out.

How else am I supposed to collect my (You)'s though?

Why would you make the effort to consume them in liquid form though?

YES OH MY GOD IT'S ALL I'VE EVER WANTED IN LIFE

Hmm, I guess.

The real question is, do you go to the effort of capping the weird interframes on normal anime?

Because I was using Irisu as an example.

I guess.
Please try to keep it reasonable though; you've been being really obtrusive.

Depends on how good they are.

neat... has it worked?

Well what's possibly better than liquid?

no

Sorry, I'm playing on too many courts at once..

pucker up bettercup

Easily consumable solids

pucker ur pucker

Don't be too rude.

I frankly don't care about spam, or shitposting, but when you're consistently taking up over 1/3 the thread you're going a bit too far.

Can't wait for the doujins

but chewing effort

sowwy

Same.
I kept seeing myself in Kobayashi.

I'm the type who believes in redemption above condemnation.

I switch often.
lately I was the only one in the project group to help out the guy who did jack shit all these months. kept sending him extra stuff so it'd be easier and encouraging him. but now he's left it all together.

I legitimately forgot that the Pokemon League in Kalos is just a literal fucking castle.

Well, if he wasn't doing anything then thank god he left.

But at least you did your part to try to encourage him.

Tbh, if I were in the pokemon world, I would strive to be in a region's E4, because they honestly have the best tracks every gen.

Iunno it's just really hard to judge what works best. like with me people complained I was too quiet at meetings etc, no encouragement but just annoyance and that worked for me to be better.

You don't even drink lmao

Then again.

Ya Boy Guzma has a great one too.

Some people need more care than others, but in general positive reinforcement always works.

I also don't live in Japan where social conventions are different.

If a coworker invited me out for a couple drinks after work, I'd go.

why is the nekomimi character called a vampire

I just cried a little because I played the Vs Red/Blue theme from SuMo and remembered how FUCKING HARD GOLDFISH WAS TANKING EVERYTHING.
Like, holy shit, I should have lost.

Those aren't ears.
They're how she styles her hair.

She is a vampire.

It's at least always worth a try

I agree. There are ways to play this game without posting in the thread of fate. One can simply alter the course of the river.

You dont even work lmao

how does one style their hair like that
i wanna grow out my hair to be able to do that now

NO MATTER THE WEATHER

OH SHIT SAMA

Its isn't all that different here, I always go out for drinks with coworkers or friends

Lets go out for drinks sometime l

But how will you know without going to the effort to seek them out?
Which is where all the effort is.

liquifying effort though

WE GON' LOVE EACHOTHER TILL THE END OF TIME

lol hey batr

I can't even love myself for 5 minutes

Reading level: Holographic Cuneiform.
Image size: 69 kb.

sama bruhhh look what I got

I already love you. I've heard you play.

Indeed.

You missed the part where I'm a caretaker, and part time sitter.

I dunno, never done it.
Never tried.

If memory serves there's subtle differences between how different countries handle it.
Around here you'd only go out drinking with coworkers after you're already friends.

I don't cap the first watch.
I watch it again and frame by frame the character in question to decide which ones I want.

T-thank you

oh I didn't know your babysitting job had coworkers

You've been there for me so many times...

you should try it

neat... i remember you saying you were getting it.

does it play well?

i sold my bc rich btw

💞💞💞

its not hard

watcha upto?

I bet you're not regretting that LOL

more like bc SHIT haha

you still have your jagstang though right? and man

This is the best guitar I've ever layed hands on hands down

With electricc strings on it, it has an amazing acoustic sound and agreeable plugged in sound
The action is perfect, the strings are nice and tight with good tension and tuning stability

It also has the ability to be strung up with acoustic strings whic hI epersonally prefer

with acoustic strings on it, imo, it's better than any of the actual acoustis I've owned throughout the years. such an agreeable tone, and the F holes make a noticeable difference to the sound when it comes out

Very mellow, very dark, nice and jazzy

It's inspired me to work more on my scales and all that

I went and charted all the major triads in the cmajor scale last night and havebeen working on them

I believe I triggered a supernova @ α Orionis with the rage of a thousand suns during my time out. Sorry not sorry.

I like how you pick the part time one, rather than the actual money maker where I'm basically a live in maid.

But yeah, no, since I only have one charge, and there's no reason to have multiple people looking after them, I don't have coworkers right now.

I don't see how that's relevant to your accusation that I don't have a job, though.

I'll get my cousin to help me figure it out without glue, paperclips and lots and lots of gel.

Sipping coffee and listening to random tracks/watching random videos/reading arbitrary bullshit until I get not-bored enough to do something else.

It's a gift from Apollo.

see

'If a coworker invited me out for a couple drinks after work, I'd go.'
Implying coworkers

Am I making progress through the tsun into the dere?

...still have the stang

that bc drove me crazy. had someone offer on it. it was a soiid offer.

ive played a couple taylors in store... still like my martin better. but im glad you like it.

keep forgetting to link shit...

I never knew you had a martin

what model is it?
I have been a real sucker for taylor guitars for their customer service and quality for a while but I've always wanted a nice martin acoutic
never been able to afford one though :p

Here you go:

afk, running errands... bbl maybe

See
Your accusation was objectively wrong, and misplaced, and now you're trying to shift the focus away from that.

No.

look man
THe original quip was literally what soto said with one word changed for comedic effect

you can get up in arms but I dont give a fuck
keep up with it if you want I'm out

ugh

why? is your cousin some sort of vampire?

its a dc model - aura gt

later

Good cyber, Neko.
Let's do it again sometime.

Anyhow what's up?

She used to be a professional hair groomer.
Because we were talking about hair.

She's actually your brother.

in your filthy dog fucking dreams, you odious swine.

ohh mornin' routine
Im hosting now and afterwards will prolly just lay in bed relaxing. SOOOO done with this week

You having as much fun as I think you're having?

Oh, Sobo, I didn't answer the second part of your post.

Sure, drinks sometime sounds good, I'll let you know if I'm ever in the area.

Now that's a beautiful acoustic man I like the oval inlays

the aura in the name
does that mean it has a pre amp in it for elecctric capability?

wont she think you're sorta autistic if you ask her for nekomimi

This weather is fucking weird man
It's like
the dead of winter
and it;'s like
40 degrees

May I have your thoughts on this?

goodness, so sassy

o-okay t-thanks for asking
one sec

I'll sleep when it's lit.

Oh, Neko.
You do care.

Yeah. It's fuck weird kinds of warm.

Blame it on the rising Black Sun.

She already knows I'm a gamer and that I watch anime.

If I ask her to help me with hair or make-up, I don't think she'd think any less of me.

I wanna fight squash

You just took a shot. I know things.

snuggle struggle

With your dick?

Black suns steal cars.

Beat me up.
It gets me hard.

*snuggles*

*struggles*

You can literally all lean on me. Atlas may have shrugged, but Chronos plays a mean outfield.

alright I dont wanna rip on you for anything you enjoy
so know this is all my opinion and all

I've dabbed in music production for about 3 years now, and heard quite a bit of electronic stuff ranging from minimal to extremely complex and thearetical.

in my opinion this is an extremely predictable and unoriginal club beat that could probably be slapped together, mastered, and produced in under an hour

personally I don't dig middle eastern phrygian scales, but that's not to say they aren't good in club music, and the entire purpose of this genre is to be dance fodder, so that is a positive for it.
It's percussive beat I find almost lacking for an edm club 'banger'

Yes
Same
But going through it frame by frame is tedious and so often not worth it

You're not hard

depends on the context

whyugh

today is a glorious day.

You're completely right! But it FUCKS HARD.

but is she cute tho

did you find your teddy?

the thread was absolute shit until i started posting

“Lenore?”

I wouldn't call her cute.
She's beautiful, and attractive.

I used to have a huge crush on her, but not so much anymore.

Objectively incorrect opinion, but thanks for your input!

morning of wonder and joy

yeah I found it in your bed after we slept together last night.

I think you're worried about the incest potential here. I merely see maximum overlewd.

wow bro suck my fucking dick

i was just joking, but it led to some interesting information.

is it normal to have crushes on your family when you're a child? i spent most of my time looking for porn on youtube

You see Bard's dick? Please suck it.

D E S P A I R

y-you mean right now? .////.

w h a t

despair~

You know... I'm gonna call your bluff. I think I once heard you say "It's not incest if you're related." Call it a Freudian slip, but I'm all out of Oedipus complexes.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

It ain't gonna suck isself

You can't touch my teddy

If it doesn't get sucked stuff like me happens. People get backed up and their psyche realizes it has wings.

*slurp slurp slurp*

I wouldn't know if it's normal.
I know it happened to me.

me on the left chillin with the physical incarnation of my psyche on the right

well then I guess you're the only one with a teddy. well done, girl

junko-sama~

damn....r-rightin front of everybody....

I am a boy like teddy

so you're gay with your teddy?

no you double dildo
best friend is not gay

Of course you'd touch yourself to Junko.

now what the heckin' heck is that supposed to mean?

Wow rude

I would think it depends on the time, as well, there.

Here is the physical incarnation of my avatar:

shh

I'm not kidding, this is literally me.

I'm Alaska.

Live: Trump

where?

You're a slut.

Who gets off to desp air.

Here, but not me.

Bard, I still need your PSN name.

I don't actually get off to that. no one does, that would be insane.

yeah so

that's a different context

OneOr2Hatchets

so that's freakin' adorable. and very girly.

OH NO ITS RETARDED

:|

That didn't stop Junko.

b l u h

:)

a fictional character is not a good source of evidence!

cutest girl.

Please ignore the D&C shills in the stream.

if we align the logic. you could say its not normal

They fear our powers combined.

Your supreme overlord, the lady of all beasts, says otherwise.

I'll send a request in a bit.

:D !!!

Show us just how deep it goes...

you can't invoke a title you gave yourself.

*stuffs your mouth with paper*

^ ^

True.

see

Harpies are my creatures. Everyone knows birds are the smartest things on Earth.

this is not how a lady should act, tokai. you're grounded.

Hi Luka
What's up?

MUTINY THROUGH SHEER FORCE OF WILL

*doesn't hear you because your mouth is stuffed*

Caw caw, motherfuckers.

stuff it more

You can't ground Tokai!
You[re grounded!

*hugs*

I asked for your help in my time of need, and Tlim kicked your ass.

you can't ground THE WIND

Whoops. Looks like your keyboard betrayed you.

Ok, it's showing signs of meme potential!

bluh

bored an tired
watching trump live

last night test told me in secret that he thinks you're really cute and likes when you tease him but doesn't wanna admit it. you didn't hear that from me though.

INVOCATION FAILS

*still can't hear you*

*hugu*

g r o s s

this is unacceptable.

i don't knooooooooooooooooow anyone

Of course not! A little bird told me that bird was the word, and I read between the lines.

hey tokai are you a girl? say you can't hear me if you agree.

Oh well.

grrr

she looks pre cute to me fite me gogog

tokai is cutest thread girl

this avatar suits you far too well.

Birds outsmarted gravity. Have you?

sleepy?

Do you need more of you to become the Furies/Valkyries or can you handle that yourself?

Awwwe, thank you.

Do you need me to slow my roll or is this fun? I'm engaging directly instead of obliquely because I've gotten the rules figured out.

dawn of the final day

whuiewjkhdjlw4emr,/.;d3WED

Nice.

for a fucking creepy bird thing that thing is pre cute bluh

I might be developing feelings.

papi is the fucking cutest.

Now I just need a scene where she just spins around in a chair.

This is... highly irresponsible.

*steps on your toe*

yeah
only slept for 2 hours
couldn't sleep cause of test

gay
sleep
awful

make an online petition

h-harder~

mm

ur a context

never

wtf i had a picture

who the hell are you sif i dun know another aussie here bluhtrklevje;okel5tkm,.fwr/sd

the day of reckoning is here moogs. today we pay for not electing Smart Person for President.

just gonna go ahead and save a ton of the things you're likely to post today

nah he's taking the weekend off

grooohooooss

imma human bean

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread