Name fix:

Name fix:
(Paste into "UserJS" in the [Options] menu.)
var _userName = "";var _setName = function (name){ var el = document.getElementsByName('name') for(var i = 0 ; i < el.length ; i++) { el[i].value = name }}$(document).on("ajax_before_post", function(e, i) { var el = document.getElementsByName('name') for(var i = 0 ; i < el.length ; i++) { if(el[i].value !== _userName) { _userName = el[i].value localStorage.backupName = _userName } else if(el[i].value && !_userName) { _userName = localStorage.backupName _setName(_userName) } }})$(document).on("ajax_after_post", function() { _setName(_userName)})setTimeout(function(){ if(localStorage.backupName) { _userName = localStorage.backupName _setName(_userName) }},1000)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_HLBAlFJCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Luka yopu are a nigger

Why do you desire to leave, user?

kill yourself

it's not cool to cut in on a convo like that

well now you know what you wanted to do in the first place, so do that instead.

Courtesy of Skitty & Cuppers(for sharing with us.)

I dunno
This sounds dubious

and who gets itchy just from dry air

I HAVE been outside my own country before.
It's always been hot though, even when I went to cold places in winter

luka talking about itchy feet made my feet itch also

because this place is really doing nothing but killing me
literally
half the people here make me want to kill myself and the other half does nothing but stress me out over bullshit

ttyl

kys

i stress you?
;~;

unless you mean leave forever in which case can i have the board?

everyone does at times

gn soto

Still, it seems like a hasty decision that probably won't help too much.
Are you sure it's the posters here and not a more inherent thing?

i'm sorry
...don't go.

Soto please put your name back on so my filter pick you up again

epic

why would anyone filter soto? hes a swell guy! pls no kys

oh well thanks for being considerate, but feel free to next time

stop posting that waifu
its too adorable in your hands

the cold sucks moisture out the feet too? idk
my logic is based on internet videos

thats my #5!

He's ugly and keeps posting pictures of himself or other posters and I hate bring the disgusting 3D into my wonderful 2D life.

I do and no.

I mean if I don't have people here crying to me every two seconds because X, Y, and Z aren't banned or X isn't a rule or that I follow the law exactly how it is put out(no more no less) then I imagine I'd be living a lot happier life already. Others are just straight up terrible people, not in a sense that oh they're mean or something but that they're actually just complete and utter shit as a human being.
What else could the problem be, though?

Honestly, I'm a coin flip away from removing everyone and trying to start new somewhere else.

also you can filter by ID

Trying lukabotnet

rats!

Huh actually worked

Thanks luka

...i'm scared now.

i don't want to lose all this...

& Skitty
and cuppers

lately its been ur #1

thats a little mean to say :P
maybe just focus more on the 2d so it wont phase you

Stop.
How and why would you lose anything? Honestly not a whole lot would change as long as I didn't just give the board away to someone full of hate and no trigger discipline.

I dont' know how and then I need to add it new
this is an acceptable plan.

Or I can just filter him and not have to deal with it at all.

somewhere deep inside i want to maintain at least some level of consistency and not post out of 20 different folders at once.

you need to grow a little resilience tho

you should switch for now and only post it upon my request because you love me and want to satisfy me

tee bee aych id be a great admin

you reading this bebop? :)

click the arrow next to their name and add filtler > id ?
I don't know where I'd go but I guess that's part of the adventure.

you are a good fit...

okay i'll agree to that for no good reason

Fair enough.
Why not just hand it off to someone else then? Someone who won't go banning people and what not. Doesn't seem like the problem is really intrinsic to being here as much as a problem with running the place.

For what it's worth, you seem competent though.

Ah right!
Those too.

Mostly you and cup

my platform (as a funny meme!)

skitty even improved mine to remember email feild too!
:D

why do people bully you when you can be decent to people?

Thanks.
I'm no expect on where to go but I've done the whole remove everyone thing. It lasted close to a year. It is a decent plan to resettle yourself at the very least.

I'm plenty resilient. It does not cause me too much distress to see those things, but there is no reason I have to suffer it when the filter works just fine. I don't know or care about him as a person anyway so it's not like I lose anything by not conversing with him.

If you shitpost on my board one more time I'm permabanning you and never unbanning you.

Jack of trades master of none
I tricked myself into thinking I could be a master at everything until I found out that last half. It's very true. Sure there are many things I can do pretty damn good at but can I really perfect something? I've been asking myself this since she left and my heart still feels broken from it.

The problem isn't just running it either though, some of the shit people say just gets to me
Some of the things people just say even if not directed towards anyone disgusts me

I've been thinking of selling everything I own and moving to a big city. Maybe I should do that if I do this.

i have tended to pointlessly sperg out quite often.

Impressive
Send mu regards please

but he could be a potential candidate to befriend

oh right
thanks for the reminder :P

im just playing around u know i love you man v sorry and hope you feel better soon

yes thats the inconsistency to which i vaguely alluded early. np

you don't have to be perfect?

me an cup did~

Problems like that build off each other. though. You'd likely find that easier to deal with without the weight of running it as well.

In any case, if they get to you then you clearly care. Sounds more like a break is what you need than to leave 5evr and never come back.

i was just joking :P you are ok

oh right

I do not suggest this, big cities are awful.
Though if you have one you like then you can be happy there.

I don't need more friends, I have enough.

youre pretty lucky

I know I don't have to and what I see as perfect isn't what everybody else will think it is so it doesn't even matter. There is no 'perfect'.

I'd think I prefer to just get rid of it all. And I care to the degree of my own safety and when others threaten that it puts me on edge(has been 24/7 for the past couple weeks or so)
I left for 3 weeks when I first got mod, came back got a lot of hate and found it to be a shitfest. Went away again for a month and nothing had change with me. Last month I didn't have admin for a week and a half and was still given shit nonstop.
I'm kind of just done.

I've never lived in one, the town I'm in now is the biggest place I've ever lived and there's nothing to even do here. At least in the city there's new people to meet every day and plenty of things to do with and without people. I'm sure it can be harsh but every single time I've gone there I've loved it.

Give me the board. You wont tegret it.

Big cities > rural
Doubly so if you don't know a lot of people around you

aha Idid not mean to have a post ID in my post but
oook

da burbs >>>

All but 3 friends of mine in high school ended up joining the military and leaving, one died in a car crash a couple of years ago and the others don't actually talk much so they're more like acquaintances now.
Still strongly considering following that too since we had all planned to

but if you keep going... maybe you will be able to see where it can take you eventually? when something does happen?

In that case things can be good, just make sure you can nail a job in them before doing too much imo.

I'm so exhausted my eyes hurt but my bed is covered in new clothes
I'll just sleep on the couch I guess

dying in a car crash?
It's a dream of mine take me with you.

:O

????

You will fold and hang them up like a functional human.

People threaten you?
What?
That seems a little silly.

Regardless, what I was suggesting there was more give it away, take a break, then just come back as a person, if you truly feel you can't handle it.

Well, it is pretty much guaranteed change, but many wind up disliking it far more than they'd have thought.

sleep on the clothes
clothes are comfy

I've followed this road up hill and down hill for so damn long. I've seen my boss go from great to an all time low to the point that he sold his chair to a scam artist.

I had offers/openings for places there but I'm starting to think I might not be stable enough for half of them now, as in they'd see my mood and be turned off.

Military

Even if I don't completely love it but like more than I do here it'll be worth it.

Oh right I've been awake for 24 hours today

Make me King 👑

Gibe board bebop

is hiroshimoot a scam artist?

yes

Yes and I even helped him because I was in on it in one of his most recent cons.

idk what this means
contrary to popular belief i dont really use 4chans

Yeah but like
It's specifically hard on instable people, like you seem to be indicating you are.

Maybe it'd be good for you though, I don't know you well enough to be sure.

These clothes are top comf but should stay on hangars
I'm onna try to pass out now before I go more crazy

Maybe I should unironically consult the threads that are for this. That's probably where I'd go anyway.

He said the website was losing money/cost too much to run and that people should buy a 4chan pass which lets you post without doing the captcha. To further interest people he actually went through with a really Jew idea we had in IRC about a special board only usable by 4chan pass owners.
Also the guy is generally pretty scummy.

Unstable as in mood, which is shit right now because of threats and bs I have to deal with.

so my crush likes some fugly ass girl and i'm pissed off now.

i don't think there's an easy road though. it's mostly up hill for the rest of us too? so you're not the only one? :|

so its not actually dying? damn
btw can i have a memepass

My name keeps going away tf

I saw this coming a mile away when you said you were all up in there but he couldn't even talk to you while he was playing a game, I tried to warn you fam

use the script in the OP for it to stick

I'm not looking for one, I love a challenge and always look forward to one.

No and no.

i was just joking

bebop you should just fight for this nation
or just do part time in a national guard thing if you dont want to leave

Probably a good idea.

Yeah
The military is full of bullshit

Yes
OP script fixes this

Iclick posts to openquick reply and forget to delete postids

Gg

Hi Luka ^^

Yeah I figured that out fast
and I'm mad because I'm way cuter and more talented than her, what does he even see in her??? I even play viDEOGAMES TOO LIKE JUST DATE ME AND NOT HER.

this is the only time I'll ever say I'm better than other people, besides wwhen i talk about Fish.

are you really cute?
what are your 3 sizes?

My best friend will apparently fuck anything human except me, even if I specifically make a point to talk about why I have to include sexual/flirtatious behavior in all my friendships

Maybe don't let it get you down? let it motivate you instead?

Aww~
At least you post tho.

hiya

I figured since you said you don't go there.

yes

?
I think I'd fit right in with that

Cooki I mean come the fuck on I say the same shit about myself about how oh I'm a perfect candidate for X so why aren't we fucking?? but it's clearly that my attitude being like that is exactly why. Idk if this is the first time it's happened to you before that you didn't get the guy you want but it's happened to me more than a few times with girls.

is it time

yes

I've let the fire burn in me for too long. I have actually been having pain inside my body from what I can only assume to be from this place, nothing I do would do it and I'm pretty sure it's not actually physical like it feels.

wait fuck it stuck for like 2 posts then wnt away halp I am only little girl how do

shut up scoot >.>

^^ I think so.
here is a bad picture of me freaking out on skype about my eyebrows

me and any guy i like. No actually my best friend is smaller than me and she's dating this massive dude.

how're you

omg cx
Because I don't know you and unless you can telepotr to my bed, I aint moving.
also, I can't figure out the OP thing help me

Cooki just fuck soto already

Fair enough then

>:3

maybe if he gets me drunk

and I don't like drinking

basically, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
just because you think you're all high and mighty doesn't mean they see you that way or even want that. some people want someone broken to help them out/fix them
it's mostly why I think Haikus had me going for so long. that or maybe we had something and i was an idiot and she was a cheat idk

i'm Bebop lmfao

go to the top right options and paste it all under the "User JS" then hit save

youtube.com/watch?v=x_HLBAlFJCc

If you are like anyone, you'll develop a palate for it. When i was 13 i was like "le ew alcohol" at 14 a raging alcohol.
People change.

I kinda felt like you would just know it was me based on how I was saying things. Like I didn't do that with you but once it worked I was like oh shit things are workinG? how does this work again? so then I fucked up being I'm an idiot and still don't understand things

i don't believe in the pain, i don't give power to the pain.
it's not physical to me, i am breathing alive and well.
if you can stand... there's hope.

sleepy.

i thought you didnt like sex

why dont you just sit on his face already

also im kinda confused about it
you said people still go on Holla Forums? i thought it was just a bunch of randoms that use it to post about their cock or something

i asked for your 3 sizes but i guess this is okay
btw i wouldnt fuck u. not because you arent cute but because you arent asian

your crush is kinda silly if hes not interested. is your personality rotten?

The pain to me is sometimes crippling, like I'll get it in my spine which is already fucked up and I just cannot walk or get up.
Usually when that happens I have to push through the pain and make it worse even though I'm sure I'll break my spine it finally goes back into place

These threads originated on Holla Forums, there are small communities that have constant threads going. The one I'm talking about is only sometimes there in the morning or at night

what what wait that did NOT work and it messed everything up.

it tastes like shit.

oh nu, sleepy luka ;~;

no I'm literally the weirdest, funniest, silliest, dorkiest, most fuckable, nicest person I know.
just ask my friends.

And I'm learning Korean right now, I've memorized hana hana Mangul, so I can read and write Korean.

you sure you copied it all? oh put it at the bottom if you didn't though i'm just assuming you would do that. it seems to work for everyone else :\

go to a chiropractor?

yeah it's already 4:30 am

Then smonk wed

I should stop with that.

That won't help with scoliosis lol

ive never seen any of them :P

are you just learning korean to watch k dramas raw

:(
looks pretty bad...

but it looks like you can do stretches and some kinda exercise to improve your blood flow stuff, even while indoors?

it might make you happy?

"I'm too obstinate to use Erin's script, so I'm going to get people to make me one just for the name so I don't have to."

copy what?????

I know were in the same time zone

kinda..

also I want to sing kpop songs like a boss

ooh whats kinda kpops you like

That's a good thing. spook knows them and even posted chat logs from it earlier

Gotta live with what you got and make the best of it. It lets me know I can break what I think my limits are for withstanding pain all for it to go away a few seconds later. Great lesson imo

I don't know of any stretches but I'm sure everything I do helps it somewhat.

var _userName = "";var _setName = function (name){ var el = document.getElementsByName('name') for(var i = 0 ; i < el.length ; i++) { el[i].value = name }}$(document).on("ajax_before_post", function(e, i) { var el = document.getElementsByName('name') for(var i = 0 ; i < el.length ; i++) { if(el[i].value !== _userName) { _userName = el[i].value localStorage.backupName = _userName } else if(el[i].value && !_userName) { _userName = localStorage.backupName _setName(_userName) } }})$(document).on("ajax_after_post", function() { _setName(_userName)})setTimeout(function(){ if(localStorage.backupName) { _userName = localStorage.backupName _setName(_userName) }},1000)
baka baka

v weird rn

top left corner in Holla Forums:
[Options]

Click on: " User JS "

Copy the code i pasted in the OP

paste it into the empty space in User JS

and click save.

BTS is cute and I like their "Fire" song.
and then theres more boys i liketo listen too but idk their names.

UH
do I put my name in there somewhere...

this but unironically

I don't have to like put my name in it or anything??

I hate computers

Yeah, i'm making the best of what i got.

do more stretches! ^_^

nah you just put your name in your name field like usual
its like i need to talk you through this step by step

ahahaha

you do
and your bank pin
and email

It will save your name once the code is in and the page refreshes.

Why would you have to do it ironically, when some obstinate cunt already did it unironically?

I can't tell who Rin is mad at

also made me less of a dick to people with disabilities. every time i see commercials on and see kids having to wear the same thing i did cuz bad spine it makes me feel p bad and wish i could help them more than just donating money to the hospital

THE WORLD

why did luka ban bc?

i like this one because when they say enemy it sounds like anime

see

shut up

It's 4:50 am Idk how to work technology right now

ty for being nice about it, unlike these jerks.

changing my post to this: erin is a huge bitch i will never use erins script

yuh should probs sleep
Did you get it to work though?

Lets do some coke

HEY

It's a normal Bebop mood

Same

She meme quoted some unidentified person and then called them an obstinate cunt

guide the ones struggling, towards rehabilitation programs?

:)
enjoy your threadname not disappearing anymore

What else does Erin's script do anyway?
The main reason I didn't just use that initially was I didn't know the site had the inbuilt script thing and I was lazy.

it usually doesnt overwhelm the rest of the board like that though. also he only seemed mad at me and made me feel bad even tho i dindu.

It steals money from your bank account and spends it on cocaine

kef are you here?

yes why

I'm not sure why you're surprised by me posting it in thread. I rant to you like this sometimes and used to a lot more.

I would if I knew any! All I've ever gotten from it was to not listen to what others say but le teenager so I never listened

If you read all my posts it had nothing to do with you until you put yourself out there in it.

Well you're Sci

Everyone poops in your mouth

Maybe you should try giving off less of a "poop in my mouth" vibe

I mean, as long as I get the cocaine and somebody else gets the blame, there's worse deals.

I'm going to sleep tty weirdos tomorrow later in the day :3

yis i did, thank you

once I'm famous

^^'

oh my

^^

Erin does the cocaine. That's the meme

Sleep well

Life exists to die.

When isn't Rin mad?
That faggot's all salt all the time.

Source links that I forget it vanilla has yet.
Attempts to repost if there's a status error.
Generally rewrites the QR box.

And I think she also rewrote the notifications, but I don't even use those.

Did I say I'm surprised? I said it's a normal Bebop mood

goodnight cookisweet dreams n stuff

tell me to bring out #5

yes i initiated the interaction but then you were all melodramatic. no biggie just saying it was weird

im just tryina b amiable

bring it out if you must

im gonna sleep too actually. goodnight everyone

oh. i guess i missed that bit or ignored it without realizing

when ur muscles r on fire and youre feeling shitty/sad but also kinda mad i think you'd understand

Sounds like a juicy meme
Is erin even like
a person who posts here?

Well I don't think I have too much need for those things, so I guess I'll pass.
What a rip

But until then, keep working on your shit. Working on vid or is school getting heavy

Rest well Bebo.

Oh, it also has a Tripcode tester, and was the original way to remember the subject field.

It has the benefit of not being rendered obsolete the second Cuckmonkey gets his shit together.

disco

maybe when ur dude threatens u for lil jokes then you will understand... idk just from my perspective it seemed unwarranted theres no way for me to know exactly your reasoning for acting in such a way. pce

eyes hurt need nana
DTs are dumb night neru/others.

Life is an illusion of the tyrant demiurge

Don't EVER shitpost on my board AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep well

thats enough. let's all love bebop

Brb kms.

It's just meme-ing; he and I are having passionate cybersex in private right now

you'll figure something out~

* Sleeps peacefully *

hopefully you don't go disappearing on me~

nini
thread family

What sort of nerd uses the subject field though~?

Yeah but the only feature I'd be using it for would still be rendered not obsolete

awww thats so cute~

what kind of shitfest did i just read through

Which specifically?

I think your hands got ahead of your brain, because either that not shouldn't be there, or you should probably use the superior script anyway.

it takes too long to reach 300 images recently
bring images every post back to posting culture now!

ilu though

It's for mod favors. Whatever thing Bebop changes next that people don't like is because of the cybers.

Admin corruption

Brb kms fatser

all of them
bebo exploding thru the earths crust and some sort of self riteous cunt and also something about trips still being broken

also gomen if i lose my name im posting from phone

The former.

why can you get away with saying these things? i get banned when i do.

Missed this. She used to post, but I don't know if she still does at all

Occasionally.

See

Also, because of the cybers, obviously

2 lazy

Bebop seemed to be upset but not like, angry at anybody, I dunno if I'd call that a shitstorm.

Which self-rightous cunt?

Trips/names are still borked, there's a thing in the OP to fix it but I dunno if you can use it on phone

Give board

would be a big score

What a rip

-hugs tightly- ♥

Hallo ik ben een meisje.

how 2 stop being thread punching bag

besides cybers fgt

i hope youre happy knowing youre killing this community!

oh, whoebrr was posting the i deserve this and this and this and why dont my crushes like me
also yea, wish all the best to bebo and hope things work out for him
tbh his life is worth more than a board

scoot you meme too much to be a board owner, do you really trust yourself with that? could you avoid the temptation of meming and resolve a conflict?

brb nife in throd

Hello, I am a message?

stop being sci

Tbh, Oobles for Board Admin 2017

You have to leave forever for a week and come back and be BC.

maybe i should just start documentsing people who fuk wit me

alas!
me ← the nicest poster of all time

I'm too new. I wouldn't even know what to admin wise here. I also dont know if I would ever want to be promoted to the Garbage King of the Garbage Pile ø n ø

girl

Oh, that was cooki, I think
What a rip

And yeah probably.

She had a posting bot but I don't know if it still works and I don't remember the codes or where to type the captcha that would allow it to post

Fight back?

-kisses throd-

oh yeah
real girl tm the original

anyways,howre you? whats been goin on n shit

Oobles was one of my dog's nicknames growing up.

but why

TBQH, don't.
Because half all of the time you think I am, I'm just being a shitter and you're taking it too seriously.

Fair dues.
I wouldn't want to be admin.
Or at least, I wouldn't want anyone to know it was me.

Huh.
I guess I could have guessed that.

How's Ikt today?

am deth
what r kis.

I.... i think i could.... i can quit meme anytime i like

Well, her name was schuey not exactly sure how it was spelled after the legendary F1 driver michael schumacher. then the nackname shoobles came
then oobles
she was a crazy dog, then sadly died at like 9 from a liver or kidney disease.

i mean, i can onlythink of like four people suited enough to be mod here. i can think of a dumptruck full that arent.
thats spooky

le violence is never the answer
i dont wanna diss ppl anymore i dont think it helps cuz they all look to each other for reassurance that things i say cant possibly be correct

even then youre feeding fuel to the people who are actually serious and it just ends up all being the same

I just cleaned my room and dusty pc, nothing much more. How's Rin?

are you sure about that scoot? really sure? if i brought x into discord and locked you too in a room with everything theyve done wrong would you be able to refuse memeing

thats actualy an adorable and sad origin story
i love it
maybe ill call myself schumacher now

Squash and moogs should be gassed
No furry modship

Holy shit, already?
I'm gonna go do get ready things.

Basically.
I personally wouldn't trust any of the people who actively want to be mod/admin.

That just makes it a feedback loop because anything I say comes from what they say anyway.

Completely not ready when I have to be ready in 15 minutes.

What did it even post?

what

I'm good, I guess
Vidogams and talking to people. I really need to stop being lazy and actually do a bunch of shit though but eeeeeeeh.
What's up with you?

Well... i mean... -sweats intensely-

okay well could u like not unless i actually deserve it thx bye

ur so cute

You could say simple facts, or go with insults that other people would at least partially agree with

LMAO are you reading JoS?

I love u

For what?

I don't remember everything, but a few of the things were that you could have it be subtly condescending to people and make it post Urban Dictionary definitions

Neru is anti semitic garbage

i love both equally.

I can believe that. whoever advocates actively i feel is kind of not suited. what about test? our shortstack daddy pack?

oh
theres only like three vaginas on the board, so one is original, one is 2.0 and i am 3.0

im at work, i was up at 7:00am and my mom was sleepin on the couch so i got kicked out of the house before i could grab my purse lmao

im not gonna e-fight like a FUCKING PUSSY! i only use insults that ive had to dig to the heart of a matter/person to find, insults which nobody could conceive but me and always accurate. im the best.

Go for it, she was a good dog we found her in the woods next to her beaten to death mother and sibling bleeding from her head. Patched her up and kept her. A bit neurotic but a good dog overall.

u got upset just from me barbarically bludgeoning u though

y be a pretentious faggot about it

Going to a government office to get photo ID.

Hmm. Maybe, at the least I wouldn't object to him.

But I don't know him as well as you do.

>:3

Ive had modship once. Was pretty neato.

does anyone het me

cuz im a pretentious faggot obviously! idiot

Sounds like an accurate posting simulation!

But I thought vaginas were a myth!

w-what
Why would your mom being on the couch mean you get kicked out?

oh i got a new one a few weeks agoo too

no

did a jew write this to try to make people think communism is a jewish scheme so that the true jewish scheme of new world order überjew dictatorship remains veiled

I demand pics.

boundless het

i do, no homo

but does anyone hate me?

you het me?? :(

is this statement a lie

huh wut? bind it!

i dont het u in return

/pees on u

Kind of. I should ask her about it; it probably still works, but no one types the captcha for it

JoS is pretty retarded in some fundamental ways, but jews did invent communism. Karl Marx was a jew and so were other key communists

Scoots is also a jew and a communist

[the general idea of a better pun that exists somewhere in the aether]

christ almighty thats fucked up

test is a good boy

i woke her up by walking down the stairs. amazing.
shes kind of a fucked person, thid happens all the time. ill go home after work and shell pretend like it never happened lmao

het means the.

yeahbut jews can not be responsible because they will just take all the stuff that was meant for everyone for themselves justlike greedy charity organization leaders that give themselves fat bonuses

i meant to say i love you

roleplay doesnt know what to do

what language is that?

why do you love me?

I'm not an expert on the history of communist countries, but I think that is pretty much how it works

What?

No.

idk i just came up with that it hasnt been fleshed out yet

that was me roleplaying with you!

was it always a jew or a filthy capitalist they ruined everything for everyone

This sounds enjoyable.
I tend to enjoy dumb bots.

bondaged het

That's super weird
your mum's a weirdo

your birthday is the 17th of feb? mines the 18th

I'm jewish, it's why I always beat you in starcraft.

For 10mins
FOR THE MEME

oobies :3

Neru needs to shut the fuck up.

Dutch, I think.

Damnit.
Blotted out the one thing I wanted to see.

my signature?

uwu

Your face.

Yes, but I'm glad we found her.
Saved her from starving to death, hopefully whoever beat them got what was coming to them.

Its a shame I didn't have enough time to lerma chi, grim and sci

hopefully theyre dead
idk how anyone could do that
gj forvsaving her though

Perma

Oh, I get it. You were sitting there and passively being peed on

Communism kind of goes against human nature, so it's pretty much doomed to always be ruined

I guess it can be useful for fucking up threads

this is my face

same year?

:(

no, im a smol baby. I was born in 97.

jews ruin everything

smol

Nice fetish pic

These babbies

If I were admin I'd perma Mommy so she doesn't waste her time here because she's too good for this place.

my cat fought another cat and now hes covered in scabs. do i scratch them off?

but people do het me

its not genuine?!!

i bet bondage feels great because its like embrace in all the right areas

:( big

aha people have the weirdest fetishes

i dont hate

but im smol irl

i dont know whether to be thankful or insulted

never

Like being sexually attracted to plants? :3

how smol

It was a really asinine and backwards compliment.

They inject variety because most people on the internet are invariably samey and boring. Not that I mean any offense by that.

What?
That's gay
don't be gay

what do you?

but my ocd is telling me to

1m69 smol

Is there any better type of compliment?

t-thanks. im surprised you think im too good for a shithole

Please dont bully momma bear

yes [is nonplussed!] (thats how u do it)
so btw do you only talk to posters outside of thread for cybers now is that the deal?

no it is

Of course.
Good peoples are.

romantically

idk what m is
can u convert to feet pls

i forgot to respond sorry
yea shes weird its rlly annoying

Time to go.

forever please

about a foot

Sleep forever

riprops

Where do you work, anyway?

hello hi
what is this weird string of words and numbers in the op pls
s

Just spam edgy lyrics to disrupt the monotony, then

I have multiple Steam accounts

You've had romantic feelings for specific plants?

Emily is 1cm more smol than me.

Luka is trying to infect us with a botnet

is it namesync?

walking through fields in spring I feel so happy plant bukkake

Anyone under 5'8'' is a manlet

add me on the account with your coolest friends

ya erio
add sci on your cyber sex account

Weaponized memes
Stay away

I'm allergic to edge though

that was like a 2/10 at best pls see: my poster ranking list

It's WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So cute :3

I think romantic feelings would involve wanting to be in a relationship with a specific plant or something, though

y

He removed me since I ignored him due to me only going on that account to cybersex now

Build up an immunity

so i can dm you things i dont wanna post when youre here and dm you in general when youre not

I'm not sure if I want to open the floodgates for that

who has cybered in the past 24 hours

All I get from that is being exposed to more edge though.

losers

you and me definately ;)

i promise i wont be bad!

I'm just a different kind of loser.

so what exaxctly is this botnet thing

but i dont cyber people
im just asking to see what its like

haha
let me sho you :)

It feels like you've been violated

But you'll build up an immunity

I'll think about it : ^ )

It steals your money and spends it on Subway sandwiches

ohhh

so it is not feeling happy or

no but am serious what does it do realllyhy

I am a girl, why would I have anything but low testosterone?

Yeah but what do I gain from this?

New

Sup bitch? Run up get dun up.