youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=r-3htzcFa8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GIT GUD

i was hoping to make the new thread so bard would miss it

gomen

are you

not very.

you're thinking of tsundere but its straight tsuntsun. i sure do have that problem, but you seem to be repelling conversation and i was referring to that

anyways, whats your situation like for you to come here?

not fixing

wtf

I'm a horrible horrible person

Kiri-sute gomen[1] (斬捨御免 or 切捨御免?, literally, "authorization to cut and leave" - the body of the victim) is an old Japanese expression dating back to the feudal era right to strike (right of samurai to kill commoners for perceived affronts). Samurai had the right to strike with sword at anyone of a lower class who compromised their honour.

my feelers

I don't think I want to identify as an Holla Forums poster anyway honestly. I like the whole vagabond/vagrant image. Makes me feel cool.

Sweeeet.

Okay. I mean, I don't really enjoy small talk at all. I make sure to avoid it because I have autism you see.

I just can't sleep and I'm bored. Nothing else really.

gomen, gomen

you keep saying that

you're right. gomen

I bet he doesn't even know what it means, the fucking weeb faggot.

could have used a sentence

I know what everything means, null.

ONEWITHFLESHONEWITHSOUL
THEMASSWILLCONSUMEYOU

you say it like thats a bad thing

hey guys i am rogue and do not want to identify

pretty sure this faggot got thrown out of their and came here

i was too dumb to see it until now

hmph

and another thing who is papi

I didn't know what else to say exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3dMWMsU6NU

Oh. I see. I don't. What does that image mean, exactly?

The understand the gook is to defeat them.

Hi scanner. I remember you.

and another thing where is my luka hug

I see where you are coming from. Im probably assburgers too and find it difficult to respond to meaningless things.

Whenever I cant sleep i just force myself to stay awake until I crash. Im not sure about your situation and that is probably not something youd want to do

which image? the one of papi eating a delicious frozen treat? why does that need a deeper meaning?

burd.

it doesn't fucking matter you blew it dude

what?

papi is a burd.

he was doing so well too!

oh oh WHO. I'm cupcake. we've been over this already, tp.

Don't take it against you that I don't remember you; I don't remember anyone.

Alcohol.

what

no like what i want to know is

who the fuck are you

SO THAT'S WHY I WANTED TO BULLY YOU FOR SO LONG.

Hah. I was over-exaggerating with that autism. Though, I wouldn't be surprised I guess. Only autistic people do stuff like this, I guess.

Oh, look, you put a period on that sentence...for some reason that pleases me.

Yeah same here actually. Also I fell asleep at 4 PM in the afternoon and woke up at 10 PM. So I've kinda flipped my whole schedule.

I feel like there's some abstract concept being applied to the context of the image in which I could never truly comprehend.

I usually do, yes. You'll either get used to it or just end up ignoring me. Pick your poison.

i don't want some image reply lol

cupcake.

I'm just so naturally bully-able.

probably better to just never think about it, it will only distress you when you can't figure it out.

I know, I think it is the pheromones or something.

maybe bard filtered cupcake too

oh shit sorry babe but also pissed at you for being a faggot namechanging bitch

This will be my plan. Also you're the dork cupcake right? Way to stop messaging me there bub. It's almost like you want me to forget you or something.

null is almost as bad as modrin

ha

i don't ignore

i'm not a fucking bitch like your admin and mods

Naicu memeu deus.

...I think you think I'm someone else. But, yeah. Are you drunk or something? You have the drunk vibe going on.

I don't think pheromones are capable of being transferred over the internet.

not my fault you can't keep up, slowpoke. I always tell anyone who gets confused and asks. not like I'm hiding or anything.

except I did message you and then you stopped messaging me shortly after. figured you fell asleep, then decided not to message me again later. peeps get busy, I'm aware of this fact. I'm always on discord as you know, but you're always online. seems like the fault lies on your end there, cutie.

*always offline

you tell em

you suck off grimmy more than anyone

like scanner

mr lewds main poster

get the fuck outta here

doubtful. he hasn't been mad at me in ages.

I decided to put more effort in my writing after releasing the poop I've been holding for a day.

Do you have schooling? That sounds like it would be hard to manage with your sleep. Personally, I went for a ged so I could get away with NEET without having the state bother me. My life is pretty shit.

Nigga, I was drunk when I explained 'If you gonna shit on an admin, of course he's gonna get salty and ban you.'

That ain't sucking off, that's just common sense.

the dude still has me filtered from when i told him to stfu like months ago

maybe you should stop being such a damn bully.

oh you're a stinky princess huh

yeah i know who you are and i am drunk as well

and you are not fooling anyone

get a load of this asshole

it is not HIS FAULT THAT HE IS TOO BIG A PUSSY TO KEEP ONE NAME

oh am i missing out on something

pfft. I just like having a name to suit whatever I'm posting. it's fun. you should try it sometime.

I highly doubt it.

May I just say you are all basic bitches.
It's new years soon; unfilter everyone and come together as one stinky mass~

nah
I'm happy w/ my filters thanks

man do you guys ever get tired from this entitlement?

stop posting that
its ruining it for me

I don't go onto discord ever. Probably did fall asleep. Also you should just talk to me casually, I get kinda intimidated when you throw things like "cutie" out. Makes me feel like you're trying to court me, but I have no interest in that, you know.

Sweet. Yeah I do school. Pretty average too. I failed precal this semester but I passed the final with a B. It's absolutely hilarious that something like that is even possible.

I bet. I've been told if I don't graduate highschool with that diploma I would forever regret it. Junior in highschool right now anyway. I have one more year pretty much then I can be done with it.

I think that's why you're so convinced I'm someone else...but no, calm down, I'm just Null, an old poster who started out here.

Used to post as that cute blonde vampire.

he is missing out on me telling him to stfu more. but he doesnt know i can still get him on discord

Pansy.
I WANT MY RACE WAR

except I do that to nearly everyone I talk to, so don't get full of yourself there. this could not possibly be more casual of a way to talk to someone. not my fault you're never on discord, you have my number, throw a text at me if you want now and then.

jokes on him I suppose

hehe i bet her big stinky butt i bet it smells terribile

I envy your insanity.

im not so convinced

i know you null

you're a sad motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=17_rtnaDb-8

i mean why say you are apache

and not null

null you are a basic cuck

Regardless those are my feelings. I am literally the opposite of full of myself. It's why I want you to stop using cutie thanks.

I could text you but I'm afraid you'll end up turning it lewd on me.

...Who...exactly am I, then?

yah bro im fuckin crazy

a basic cuck named null

the risks we run to talk to people. guess you'll just have to roll those dice. or log into discord once in a while.

Anyeay, just got over the GREAT FEAR and hangover; and I need to get back home as soon as possible because I'm triggered beyond comprehension because 7 different people called my phone 20 times each over xmas and I forgot to pick it up.

...You're being a drunk right now.

And you think I come from what board exactly?

I can never afford that risk. It's illegal. Also I could but I don't know. I hate Discord in general in all honesty.

the tools are available to you, all you gotta do is use 'em. don't neglect them then complain to me about not getting talked to, cutie.

it doesn't change the fact that you are trying to come here as something new

still same ol nole

I was stuck away from home too :/

Nothing like the home sweet home

tp I am new person am a girl btw

I'm too young to regret life, but if I do manage to make it then I didn't go too wrong. I don't like how people say its 4 short years, but forget that its basically a fourth of the kids life being spent in such a dull environment.

Although, good on you for trudging through.

please stop before my sexual nature turns it against me and I gain a scat fetish

it already happened with guro

nor true

is to. don't bully me I am a girl

Why does everyone have this thing where they always think I'm some other poster...? It's really strange...I mean, I'm sure they do it with every new poster, given this board's history, from what I was told.

Do you really think I'd complain about not being able to talk to you?

Hello, fellow girl. I am also a girl. Let's girl talk.

Fair enough. Hopefully it doesn't come at all. Well, Highschool is just for years. School can end up being half your life in most cases. Which is awful, yeah.

Also nah not really millions of kids do it every year.

What if she sat on your face hehe :3

not a lot of pooppy but just a little

well, yes. as you already did.

oh

for what it's worth, apache

cake calls em all cutie

there's nothing special in it

an affect with neutral affection

i finished my advent calendar on the 7th

see, told you, null.

Cake is a slut

tp go to bed.

No, I just felt bad for basically ignoring you.

I understand, but I get autismal about anything relating to me and "cute" in the same sentence. It fucking triggers my autism for whatever reason.

Read above. I already told you I know you don't have interest in me, fag.

WOW tp stop with the LIES

why?

you don't have to feel bad for that, I couldn't possibly care less.

no lies here

keep going with your lies

you and cupcake would probably get along great

i mean who even are you

finally.

sounds like something an uncutie would say.

I've never told a lie in my life

Whew. Thank god.

Yeah, that's what I'm going for.

cupcake is a slut

you can see how much fucking trash he attracts

and..........dropped

another generic /mordin/ slut

♥ cupcake

what a shame

miss me with that gay shit

cuppers is way better than mordin

nice thought though

I hate how the world has progressed in a way where schooling for most of your applicable life is whats expected. I want to be able to do things in my youth, not watch the old guys. Its fine for that to be an option, but for it to be pressured into is annoying.

I wasn't one of them so still better than me.

id probably sniff it and contemplate my choice for a while and convince myself it smells nice

yeah maybe next time your bullshit will be convincing

you seem averse to and wanting to know people. hope you manage to overcome that cognitive dissonance and enjoy yourself, eventually. doubt you will til ya do.

just as the unwashed masses are drawn to angels

oh yeah
Cupcake is one of the few sluts with real personaity

okay she just got back from going to the restroom and now she wants to go

what are you gonna do!!!

but that wouldn't be any fun.

work on your shit

she wants you to eat her ass haha ??!!
what are yiu gonna do??

It'll shift eventually. You'll be an adult by then anyway so i guess you can't gain much satisfaction from it anyway.

As long as you did something, I guess? Are you planning to do anything?

I like getting to know people who I find are interesting. They're just hard to come by in most cases. I don't know wht you're talking about with the cognitive dissonance thing though.

I can't tell if bard is trying to throw shade at me or not.

oh please though

work on your bullshit

cup

I don't think I'll bother to work on anything. hasn't ever done any good for me.

yes my dear

i like when people are like oh you caught me being a fool

so what

get the fuck out of here papi so what

Don't give that defeatist attitude. It's disgusting.

At least work towards what you want, okay?

hey don't read my private comments I post to other people in a public internet image board holy shit that's so rude.

i'm so bored
help plz

quick, google "how to not be bored"

Tfw no support gf

really not feeling that shit

Shut the fuck up and start working towards your life goals faggot or so help me God I'll fuck your fuck up so fucking much you retard.

tp you love me you know you do, faggot.

where are our mods anyways?

papi is a troll

I have exactly zero life goals. checkmate.

both mods kinda like me so you're screwed.

OH MODS?

no sense psychoanalyzing. just some of what you say you are and want to do contradict other things you seem to want.

i cant say for sure, but the heat of the moment might make me

why do you keep egging this on?
be normal and post yui

I don't have any plans in my life and I lack aspiration. Although I managed to leave the house today. I haven't left for a good 2ish months.

they are useless

wow who is this hot bitch are there any nudes???

like your dick HEY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

no like we have people who were not elected as mods

and they fuck animals and kids

stem

That is a lie. What do you want to do in life?

Look like a woman? Look more like a dude? Start a business? Pick up an instrument?

You have to have something.

Who do you think I am and what do I want to do...? I'm a boring shitposter and I'm shitposting because I'm bored and have nothing else to do. I think I know where you're coming from definitely.

Where are you right now? Also no plans, I see. Anything you want to do? I understand lacking aspiration. I also suffer with that.

life is hard sometimes for us internet people.

oh I'll stem u alright. can't you get on discord like a normal person UUUUGH

WOW WAY TO BE SARCASTIC

i was just explaining why there was no action

you don't have to be a fucking prick

do I have to have something? this is new information. kinda seems like I should be allowed to have whatever I want, and what I want to have is nothing. I have no goals, I want no goals. get fukken rekt, kid.

scoots I want to stop but I can't please help

being a prick is my MO you colossal faggot.

lol i don't know why but i kinda like you

because I'm your good buddy cupcake you ridiculous idiot.

Discord is for normies who unironically buy gamerfood I bet.

You're just saying that, though. You have things, you're either being an edgy contrarian or just don't want to tell me.

oh no beepop is here

someone must have said uselessness

something something old lonely alcoholic

:^)

it might seem that way, but I legit have no life goals, nor do I want them. I gave up on life a while ago and am just waiting to die at this point. so far it's going slow, but I definitely see dying as something that's going to happen, so I'm pretty content.

not like you have to change, just adapt. you seem pretty honest. which is sorta key. shouldn't be too hard.

oh man i keep forgetting that lol

my bad bro

dammit cake

dude you are drunk as shit

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sitting in front of my monitor drinking canned tea.
I guess I want to make a super fancy expensive computer with flashy bits and whatnot. For me to do that would require getting a job n stuff, but I'm kinda scared of reintegrating into society.

but look at it this may

i never rage at you

way*

Pure gamer fuel.

That is single-handedly the edgiest thing I've ever read. And I agree entirely with your sentiment.

Huh...change...? I mean, I have bouts where I kinda act a bit differently I guess due to my mood, but yeah, I'm mostly sincere. The best I get with sarcasm is dry and bland, you should be able to spot it a mile away. I. Still don't entirely what you're getting at here though...

Arizona tea? Also, cool, that's sweet. And, don't worry. I know how you feel, but it's just the first part that's hard. I've seen complete NEET faggots adapt very well into the normie lifestyle.

This nigger NEET I know literally got a sweet job and some GF or whatever and it flipped his whole shitposting perspective.

you rage at me all the time, I just don't ever take it personally.

I think I totally accidentally drunk caused the current admin status btw
:^)

I wasnt here the other day but I wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas and hope everyone enjoyed themselves

I couldn't care less if it's edgy or not. it's how I feel. edgy is a word people use to dismiss someone's statement out of hand because they don't like it.

thanks chi. hope you had a good christmas too.

i mean me thinking you were new

didn't rage

must have sensed something special

happy holiday seasons chii

tp you literally called for the mods to come ban me because I was a "troll" not 20 minutes after I told you who I was.

Did you not read the spoilered text? What you said is definitely edgy though, and I'm not dismissing your statement.

Just saying if you're not willing to get help for how you feel and to be happy in life then I have no reason to try and convince you otherwise.

also i lol'd at

it's in good love

I read it. just thought I'd throw that bit of advice in there for free anyway because you seem to be attached to that word tonight.

I said it twice you raging homo. Plus the advice was awful. I demand a refund.

oh yeah lol maybe you should say who you are more

your cuck ass almost got banned

be better
get well
whatever phrase

Your last couple days.

Nigga you accientally what

no refunds here. maybe I should revise that policy. I'll take it under advisement.

OKAY IM NOT SURE IF YOU ARE PRETENDING TO LIKE ARIZONA TEA BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT I WAS DRINKING IT BUT THAT SHIT IS FAKE TEA
IM DRINKING 100% GREEN TEA
i hate sweet things

I hope I am able to get that lucky, but whenever i try that job search thing it seems too professional and uncomfortable. I hate interviews especially in such a fake environment. I get really nervous and sweat and its embarrassing and makes me perform less

yes I was terrified of that prospect. thank goodness I didn't get banned because you thought I was a troll. what an amusing faux pas that would have been.

and there's nothing wrong with me. this is how I'm supposed to be. in a land of make believe. that don't believe in me.

my memories are hazy so probably lol

*I care even if you don't

gween tea

I don't care if you don't, I don't care if you don't, I don't care if you don't care.

so your main gripe is that because you lied about your identity

i reacted appropriately?

fuck off

where exactly did I lie about my identity? please point out the post.

The ones here or at /tf/?

Too bad, I demand a refund/favour. That favour is to get back into life and ganbare you faggot.

I never said I liked Arizona tea. I was saying sweet to the fact that you want to build a nice computer. I was actually going to call you a complete weeb fag if you said you were, so, there's that.

It's not fake tea, really, just really sweet, how us Westerners like it. I dislike sweet things too. Trust me. I have a stash of green tea and this orange spice tea that I drink sometimes, I'm no normie tea nerd.

Yes. I know exactly how you feel. But keep trying anyway, okay? You'll land a job. And you'll fucking hate it. But then there's this period where you actually like going to work because it gives you something to do, you know? Routine is best fro the human mind. A job will give you that, I bet. And you won't appreciate it at first, but as long as you don't have autismal mood swings you should end up warming up to the idea of working.

If it comes down to anythign though, remember you're getting PAID. That paycheck is sweet, sweet money. Can't go wrong with that. Unless you're incredibly anti-materialistic like I am.

request denied. gomen.

and this is a lie because...?

If you really meant it you'd once again find purpose in your life.

I mean, I'm assuming you do feel like you have some type of purpose. Or you would've offed yourself by now.

BECAUSE EVERY TIME YOU GET DUMPED YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME

HOW IS YOUR EX DOING

whatever the case may be,
there for you if ya need me.
not gonna platitudes.

Cant... its a terminal

Here.

sorry to real talk you so hard you kinda had it coming

TP you need to back off my girl now, or else im going to be angery

you know that assuming is never a good idea. I haven't offed myself because I'm too much of a pussy AND there are some people who's feelings I care about far more than my own who would be rather sad if I did, so I'll let myself live and squander my days like I have been doing the last six months until I eventually wither away and die of somewhat natural causes. the sadness at my passing will still be there, but at least they won't have to also live with the knowledge that I took my own life.

yeah but no. I haven't been dumped in over six months I'll have you know.

go listen to green day's "jesus of suburbia" you homo.

FAK

so this is post car crash

I change my name as I please, not for any other reasons, tp.

he is coming at me all wrong

hence the *I care even if you don't
contradictory to the protagonists apathy

the car crash was over 3 years ago. it's time to move on, tp. I know it really shook you up when you thought I'd died, but it's been ages, bro.

oh so you did get the reference. very well done.

merry xmas

you couldn't even function

obviously not too much to get a new boyfriend

TP is firing major shots.

Slow down there, cowboy. The duel ain't till high noon.

All I've done is shitpost at people here.

I had a full on breakdown/fit on /tf/.

I doubt you're too much of a pussy, but I believe the second part. You know, there are so many ways you could fake your suicide to look like an accident. Sure, people would still be sad, but they wouldn't feel as sad if you were to, say, shoot yourself. I'd recommend taking up rock-climbing or something equally dangerous. You end up doing something to get your adrenaline running, and, hey, maybe there's that wonderful opportunity that you accidentally slip and fall.
That's my plan, anyway.

your post doesn't make much sense. can you make it makke more sense?

I am indeed too much of a pussy. I thought about it near constantly for a while and still didn't end up doing it.

can't really do anything like that. back injury from the car accident. I'll just kill myself with booze and over stimulation on vidya games like a normal person.

weeeeeeeeee
its a parody of reeee not an expression of joy

you could call me a weeb I dont care
i only tryhard about tea because im azn

i should just aim for a random minimum wage job thats conveniently close to my abode and do that for years until i make connections and become useful to society

also im very prone to autism mood swings so thats annoying

Why is everyone so mad, did santa not cum for them?

i was talking about his "i want to kill myself cause my boyfriend died"

obviously it didn't take him long to get over him

can I find that fit on the link you posted earlier?

yeah I dunno, certainly does seem like someone is running around pissing in a lot of cereals.

didn't take too long, no. there's more reasons in life to be sad than just being dumped. you should broaden your horizons.

I make myself available, cup.
there are better things to feel in this life.
seems to be you don't care about this life tho.
still. so color me worried.
and available.

Guess animus only caught the fragments.

it should have taken longer if you were in love

guess dumb homos are a dime a dozen

Lots of projections.

dumb dead homos*

noted and appreciated. there's no immediate danger here, I'm not going anywhere any time soon.

think so? but you were giving me shit about still having trouble with that not even 2 months after it happened, saying I should get over it and all that. what happened to that attitude?

I wanna project my ass onto your dick

got me man

what about having a consistent name?

That could certainly be arranged, an interesting project.

And I don't even think people know of the "end him rightly" one.

No, there was just something holding you back. Relatives probably, I bet. And what a dull way to go...surely you'll find something better to do.

Fucking weeb faggot.

I also kind of tryhard about tea, but, yeah.

How much? My interest has been piqued. Also yeah that's the plan! Make sure to start early okay? You're not getting any younger, bud.

Ahhh, fair enough. You might struggle a bit sometimes then. Although you'll be surprised to find that when you're working you'll actually be less depressed more often than not, because it keeps you from thinking, you know? Although when you have your mood swings it will still bleed over, at least from my experience. I ended up quitting due to a rather bad one. I really regret doing it. I can't even find a job that wants to even acknowledge my applications anymore.

The one on foolz? Yes. The worst post I made I deleted shortly after though, so you'll mostly only see me kinda whining for the most part.

Nope, Holla Forums dodged it entirely. I was being an asshole because I was bored. It's fun to emulate Kronie's posting honestly.

MY DEAD DUMB HOMO IS LIKE DEAD

i must change my name

lol you thought I was serious? WHAT A FAGGOT

why would I do that? I like changing it a lot. you'll just have to deal with that.

think so? maybe I will. who knows what the future holds. isn't it exciting?

speech to text/text to speech
23525 halsey

kronie is the most autistic piece of shit I have ever seen
like f jack spicer got brain damage

I cant sleep and feel sick.

i only know mccrae

that's an unfortunate combination of things.

it's not that kind of intervention. hope you get some love for life back. but am more than willing to just hope. that's all.

maybe change your name worked for cuppers when he was morning about his dumb dead boyfriend

lmao

Oh, lame. Then I cba reading anymore of you sucking Kroni's dick

doubtful, but you're welcome to keep hoping on my behalf.

man i went really mean tonight

i'm not going to apologize cause you were mean too

Does this m-mean I have to change my name?

Why not go out with a bang? Drinking and playing video games is what literally most people do even when they're not depressed. You're not convincing me at all here.

Fucking strap a bomb to your chest god damnit and blow it in the name of allah.

THAT. Is true depression...or...whatever.

I agree with this post.

If it helps you can see my ugly face at the end of it somewhere. I don't know why that'd really be motivation though, but I think people like seeing what other online people look like. Put a face to the text, and all. And I only began the day sucking his dick. I progressively get more and more pissed with him though. It's really not interesting at all though, Mordin just loves being dramatic, you know how it is.

Do you think I honestly remember it though? I don't. lol
I've tried everything I can think of and some I normally wouldn't

Goodnight

beepop literally no one reads your posts

apparently so. seems to be the new thing.

yeah we're a real couple of assholes

hmm. interesting. and here I thought that depression was something that is different for each person that experiences it, and that no one else can really tell someone what they should be feeling or what they should be doing about those feelings. guess I just needed someone 11 years younger than me to show me what a total retard I was about all those notions. golly gee, null, thanks a million!

nini bebop.

it happens. learn to accept it

Mordin is pretty active there, kinda surprised. Thought he was just sticking to steam

I can't find the picture of you tho

hyaku pasento
too bad im not masterrace asian

it usually has a great change in my life when i mood swing, but it doesnt happen often. If I do mess up I'm just afraid the experience I gain would be null and invalid,
you had a job? how hard is it to work while being a student?

the only time I ever get interviews is when a person has the job of hiring people. when its like that they tend to be sifting through people looking for what will mainly benefit themselves

like how you learned to accept that your tiny dick will never please a woman? EY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

nailed it.

wow mean cuppers

i was just about to talk to you about some life shit

I'm an ass, what can I say

Yea UR LIFE a shit xD

also my penis is above average when erect thank you very much mr 9 inch cuppers

sorry we don't have such impressive dongs

whatever you say tiny D

All this cock talk.

delicious

he triggers me hard

Depression isn't any different in anyone who expereinces it. It's simply expressed in different ways. Plus I'd like to think we're not exactly very different mentally. I'm 11 years younger sure, but that doesn't really change much. I have the same feelings about not wanting to commit suicide. I feel like I might be too much of a pussy, and there are people who care about me, so I won't.

But I thought about it more, and I realized that my direct family are only my grandparents and my brother. My brother will be gone doing his own stuff and forget about me when I'm around 22, and my grandparents will probably be dead at that stage. Pretty much no reason not to off myself at that point. Am I wrong? And of course I wouldn't do it in the typical means of a conventional suicide. Only attention seekers do that shit. Gotta cover it up and make it seem accidental. And, as an dded bonus, you've probably ended up living life better than most people.

He's only active when there's drama about. That's how he is.

It's near the end, I spoilered the two images of me I posted. Just keep looking I guess. Unless they were deleted or whatever. Not sure.

Sick. Maybe we will end up getting along well. Who knows. I have a bias towards anything slightly Asian, even.

Oh, I see. I have them fairly often because I'm an autismal faggot. And no, the expereince always latches onto you. I remember being very uncomfortable with myself around other people, and in the work place, but now, I feel no sweat just applying to random jobs. I don't really have that same feeling of dread I did when I first got a job. Yeah, had a job when I as 15. Which isn't usually too common, I think. I made sure to work my ass off. Still only got paid minimum wage though, despite working harder than most all of the other employees there. I elt I needed to prove myself, I guess. Also it was pretty fucking tough. Especially since I was failing school at that point too. But, overall no, doing school and working is not hard. Sometimes I liked it, actually.

Also ehh? When a person has the job of hiring people...? What do you mean? I've never heard of this, so I can't relate to what you're saying, but I'm interested in hearing you explain.

CUPCAKE

well good luck with that. gonna stick to my drinking and video games. the outside world is for suckers.

GOGGLES

i bet he doesn't lie to cuckshit

Enjoy your meme depression.

lol okay

oh they were in the next thread
kek how old are you mayne

Triggered yet?

Almost 17.

Tell me something

explain to me why I'd be triggered?

did your granny say to listen to your heart? be who you are on the inside?

i'm still triggered about how excited cuppers was to talk to a 13 yo Australian

and still insisted on lying about talking to me

No. No one ever told me stuff like that

Tiny man, I am sorry you've ended up in a shithole such as the internet

I'm saying you don't have depression. That triggers people who don't have depression.

Cupcake triggers my dick

still sad about lucy being a dude?

i think his rivals big dicks tbh

I need three words to tear her argument apart.

your granny lied

I'd rather be SHIIIIINY

I'm used to it by now. I started out at the ripe age of 7-9 or so. It's almost a part of me, which is really pathetic, all things considered. I've slowly been working to reverse this, though.

cuppers you know that cuckshit is underage right?

or you just dont care lol

I wish I could keep going like TP
are you doping yourself on caffeine too or how the fuck do you keep yourself going man

stopping anime would probably do you good too

Burds are for Wurds !!!

oh. I rarely get triggered by literal children, so no worries here.

I think my ex was the only one to ever really give me that kind of self direction.

isnt that just you being weebish

Interviews are really awkward for. I get stiff and I am afraid of giving bad answers. I don't like it when they ask if I have any questions, because it feels like a scripted question to a scripted response. When they ask about hobbies I really don't want to say anime and vidya, because it would make me come off as weird and lazy.

I mean like hiring departments for jobs that have terrible retention
basically stuff like retail

also you stole my position of being the youngest and I cant meme it as effectively

why the long face? smile!

burds are for

More pics

oh i will crash hard soon

I can't get the damn song out of my heeeead

Easy now you perv

i hope so man, getting worried here

>>>/school/

godly feet :O

get out of here you judgy mc judgerson

What song. Wut

Noh...

I can confirm that he doesn't care.

Funnily enough I don't even watch anime. I just post cute anime shit because I like the idea of being considered a qt girl.

You're a literal child, child.

You certainly like hanging around then, anyway...

No, not really. Shut the fuck up okay. Also yeeaahh interviews are awkward, but whenever I'm confronted with any social situation I just flip a switch and go into auto-pilot mode. More often than not I don't even remember what I just did when i'm talking with people, but I go with the flow, and it works out. I think that's what you need to try. Like, uh....basically don't get overly worked up on the details, I guess. I'm sure you've heard it before. Also yeah true but hey, I'd rather be honest than anything really.

Ohhh. I've never dealt with those. I see...and good. The meme is bad anyway you fucking kiddo kid kidder.

lol really?

why?

Somebody once told me...

what are laws

youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q

well done. you sure did turn that around on me. sure did.

LOL someone on foolz posted this dude claiming that it's Kroni's ex

i only have the BEST. I am Quality over quantity incarnate

Sluttttttt

Count me surprised
I started posting it because people enjoyed the porn. now it's just habit

you've been up for long yo.

i woke up at noon

i have a long way to go

WHEN I WAS
A YOUNG BOY

Those are easily avoided on the internet. I would know.

Well, I hope you're not implying it's wrong.

Soon to be, I fear...

Yeah, no, I have no interest in anime whatsoever. Actually in most mediums in general besides music. And I fucking hate most anime music. Some of that stuff is total garbage. Also cool fair enough.

sexy ex

Apache, it'll take way more than telling Cupcake that you're only really depressed if you kill yourself, and then proceed to call his depression a meme to trigger him.

I'll get out of your judge.

...wait...

what was so bad about kroni anyways

he threatened erin so erin made amy a mod

I don't have enough Internet to look at that!

Oh my God. I hope that's not nully

I'm very much implying that, yes.

you're wrong frequently from what I've seen.

oh my. how kinky.

i stream whatever i want somehow

lol fukken sucks to be you I guess.

When I was a young warthog~

Hey rin is a tranny

Shutup you dumb bitch!
How are you?

Also the person posting all those pictures lied about everything. He was just doing it to fuck with me.

I don't think that's actually Kronie's ex. Just like those pics aren't actually of Kronie, as much as I'd love to believe so.

I know this.

Must I really fetch the proof then...?

Nope. It ain't me, thank god.

RIN IS A TRANSVESTITE

YOU INTOLERANT CUCK

im really taking a liking to this moon girl and i wanna find more of her

How do you go autopilot? Do you just not give a shit about things and sound good doing it? I also tend to forget the interviewer's name which is probably bad.

Do you do all the etiquette bs and thank them for the interview a day after

its okay because soto-sama thinks im 14 and saving my asshole for him

does that mean you have no more? :((

aroused now that you've called me such names

and what are you implying here?

Sherlock holmes in the building.

as shitty as kronie was, mordin is far worse

remember who brought kronie and mordin here

desu

the triumvirate of canver

cancer*

You are a pirate.

Essentially, yes. Just think, "How would someone else react in this moment?" it is really awkward at first but once you start talking and stuff it gets easier to apply that reactionary thinking to get the desired effect. The downside to this is that when you look back at yourself you always feel retarded. And nah that's fine too I guess I never remembered my interviewer's name, not until she was my manager at least.

I never thanked them for the interview after. I didn't know you had to do that. I just did the interview and did what I felt was right in the situation. Again. Don't stress yourself too much. As long as you do what you feel is needed and work hard when you -do- get to work, everything will go smoothly.

Dude Soto is into underage but for some reason he never picked me up. It makes me feel proud, actually.

Laws were broken.

decidedly, patently untrue.

i think it's legal though

Your so quick to make sure it's not you but don't care about what people think using a shitty attitude. .gr8 1 m8

Standard trash!

desu likedd to lick my stinky balls

oh my. keep going.

depressions are a meme tho

Oh, thought you had been awake since yesterday
keep on going

What?

I can't take weeb music seriously but each to their own

you'd fugg that huh you whore

nah

so the fat asian isn't kroni?

i have loads

Ewww don't post your shitty bird person you perverted faggot

Go home!

I've got the party van on speed dial right now. Don't even test me or so help me God!

What? \I literally posted pictures of myself. You can go look at them if you want. I as just saying that whoever that guy in the picture is, he probably wasn't ever Kronie's ex.

The moment I turn of age I wouldn't doubt that I'd get lots of dick, is what I'm saying. Considering I actively seek it out at times.

Yeah, that isn't Kronie. Apparently it's some obscure meme that they love posting over there.

Not at all. Acts against the state deserve punishment by death.

eh this one wasn't as good. you can do better.

got a bad cases of the yawns over here because you're being super boring rn

Fuck you. Trying to make me do your dirty work.

fuck YOU I was SO close but you had to ruin it by getting all lazy.

Can you tell me why you are here. You obviously didn't come here to chill. You're bringing your drama here too because you can't get enough of it.

what do you say for skills when you dont have any :P
I hate the feeling of lying and the anxiety of disappointing people

soto doesnt understand that my underage cock is not for him!!

moshikashite would it be too much to ask to see some

I'll be home today when you're asleep

Oh so you're a slut?
FUCK. You have to post a picture of him then

Transvestite is just a crossdresser, though.

Actually, being a transvestite is just trapping, since the goal is to look like, and act like the opposite sex.

tell them that you used to do sports, that you used to have responsibility somewhere, that you have people-skills and isdriven by a will to accelerate, learn and become a knowledgable, passionate and valuable addition to their company. add buzzwords to your liking.

in exchange for a picture of you yeah

I can't let you have that for free.

I don't want to sleep now. I need to welcome you home

how much are you charging?

i would like to say that your stinky balls were special

yes noon since yesterday

lewds i have been in and out of consciousness since break

i can even keep track

i mean here at least

as long as the trap is 18

Your first born child.

fine, you can have it. now finish!

you like my stinky balls too tp dont you

I'm not trying to be interesting.

Mordin brought it here. Not me. I haven't made any post about it outside of someone asking or mentioning it.. Nice try though. I think you're just angry I won't force myself to be a cute faggot for you anymore, though.

"I'm just a boring shitposter. I want to shitpost here because I'm bored."

You're a hard worker. Unless that's a lie. But, I doubt it. I'm sure you have the will to try hard in the work force. I know how you feel though.

Yeah, it's for some other nerd online who's like. 5 years older than you. ; )

Mhm. Former one, anyway. I don't have any pictures of Kronie. Even if I did, I have no interest in posting them. Contrary to what people are saying, I have no real interest in causing drama.

Back in the day we just called them drag queens.

Well. Yes. 18.

that's good because that would be incredibly disappointing.

Pretty sure "Transvestite" predates "Drag queen".

just me and you motherfucker

Eddie Peabody was such a fucking legend. Why does no one know about this man.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-3htzcFa8o

In that case, I am actively attempting to be interesting.

Yeah okay whatever you say you damn transvestite. Only a drag queen queer would know this.

Holy shit, what did you guys do?

you're bad at it LOL

???

it'll be in like 5 hours

well, it is your holidays so you do as you want
just consider a nap at some point

lame

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

Or just, you know.
Someone who isn't a literal child.

Naturally.

Yeah says you punk.

Finish yourself you useless shit :3

No, I don't care. Stop clinging onto something from months ago. Tell mordin to unbring you here. Take him with you while your at it.

Welcome back to the land of the dead

Ugh....

rude. also new thread.

what