youtube.com/watch?v=lg838tU0lzA
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=823269700
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump will Make America Great Again!

community

youtube.com/watch?v=wGiTPgvKktM

i told u

nailed it

Will Tokai make the Netherlands great again?

You guys get mad if I don't listen to the majority/popular vote but will get more if I don't pay attention/know everything about people who aren't popular. Like fuck off lol, if I don't have the time then that's one thing but if you walk away then don't expect shit from me. You all had your chance

Good song though

i had a chance at something? ;~;

I'm popular

nobody could ever b mad at u muffin

we don't listen to you you don't listen to us

no one voted for you

why even feel good about being a default pussy boy

lol

Some more than others

One could say that

I'm mad at myself but I just have to learn from my mistakes

You're right

Ew

I just wanted to find some glasses...

no
I am
I say so

yeah no shit you fucking bitch

what are anime meme glasses

or glassesa

TP’s official platform for modship:
REPOST IN EVERY THREAD
I don’t think I really have a shot, nor do I really care to make any more effort than I already do, but I have decided to be the leader and overseer that you all deserve.
If mod, for most of the week I wouldn’t do shit but lurk and make occasional user posts like I usually do. Sure I’ll delete CP if I see it and help get rid of real spam if it happens. Like real spam. The type of shit that melts laptops and makes threads unreadable. Like the shit that happened last week. Posting repetitive long posts over and over isn’t spam as long as it is within the limits of cool down. Of course anything that is really repetitive and annoying might get deleted. Probably will depend on my mood.
So during the week when I’m sober that’s all I’ll enforce. Fuck that spoiler rule. That’s stupid as shit. Nothing should have to be spoilered. Except for leegu posts. This board isn’t sfw.
Also I won’t ban for doxxing. Even though I find it lame and creepy, it creates amusement and drama. Doxxing here isn’t like on an anonymous board where no one knows each other and it can actually ruin someone’s life. You get what you deserve if you get doxxed here. Dumb fucks.
When I’m drunk once a week, all bets are off. I’ll try not to abuse the power, but I probably will. Like Luka is probably getting perma’d so fast.
Unlike the current volunteers, I won’t share info on posters that only mods can see. In fact, anyone who asks me who an user is is getting called out in thread. Also unlike current volunteers, some people actually like me and I don’t cyber people for gifts.
I think I will appoint a cabinet. Tentative cabinet will be: Colbert, SD and Wish (cuz girl). If 2/3 of them tells me to do something, I will listen. I’ll also listen to Erin, but she might have to punish me when I act up :3
So when you’re thinking about who to vote Yes on this Monday, August 17th, think “why not TP?” I might actually be a good mod lol.
-TP

sorry moogs pearl jam got me hella fired up

The mission was to study and from that I figured I needed to help out a lot of people while others seemed to carry themselves just fine.

Konata is pretty kawaii and I only watched Lucky Star because one of my few black friends got me to watch it. Also got me into Lil B

Have you seen The Prestige?

at what?

im not paying attention what is happening

tbh my reign would have been way better than fucking beepop

i would have banned luka

and not much else

like let me make this clear for you dude. ive been here for over a year now and the only reaction youve ever seemed to have gotten out of people here is an act of cringing. like you have this weird idea where people hate you and yeah i suppose people do hate you because you try so hard but that clearly isnt your intent. how youve gone so long and been so unsuccessful is beyond me but like stop think about how you present yourself. its embarrassing. im embarrassed for you. i used to be into cringey videos but seeing it happen in front of me is a whole different experience and its honestly too much

Kamina glasses?

Everything I had to offer, I'd say each person had a unique opportunity.

That's it? Not even Sci or Desu?

Autism contest. It's like Highlander but autistic.

the ones that are shaped like this that I can't seem to find a picture of at the moment

u would ban me so i say no

oh

i like sci and desu

luka would have been gone immediately though

You should join.

also sci you're wrong I'm the best

Totally accidentally posted my password in one of my posts but it always fits into what I'm saying

Do you ever sleep? I'm actually a bit curious because you always seem to be up pretty damn late and sometimes I just don't and still see you around. It's not healthy

made me laugh irl lmao

so is it a yes or no

You should go back to fellating Jamal, your black Muslim boyfriend.

number one

catface

fuck off sci

make me mod, I'll ban everyone, and then delete the board, and we'll finally die like we should have years ago

i didnt do anything

get your middle eastern names right you fag

I have insomnia but it's the holidays and I've been out and about and people over constantly.
I didn't even come online until like 8 last (this?) night.
So I sleep, albeit erratically.

u have insomnia?

fish is a bit cray so obviously i want to make her my girlfriend

you werent here years ago and don't know anything about what it was like

WOW.
DON'T BE A RACIST.
NOT EVERY SANDNIGGER IS NAMED MUHAMMAD, YOU ISLAMAPHOBIC SHITLORD.

weak

why thank you

Ah, I figured it might have something to do with the holiday/winter break. No clue when people come online, I just assume people have been up and on for a couple hours based on when they post.
Maybe I just never sleep and think everyone is on all the time, who knows

Should I flip a coin on giving it away to the longest lasting person from here that I know(counting people who lurk of course)?

thatd be me

want to move into my couch?

i have hella ravioli

I was thinking of Alice

bebop give the board to me

Why don't you go nap have nap? You seem like you need it.

thats no good alice hates me cuz i called her a robot

Of course you were
nothing but a selout til the end

2am

bored

as

fuck

u can just give it to me in secret no one will ever know

What if Inga actually is Mordin?

Dude

That'd be crazy

I've talked to Mordin in voice though and its not the same person.

Smoking 4 bowls by your self will really get ya

Sci you're not even half as old as me fam get real for a second

I don't think Alice is fond of me but I see no actual harm coming from it, they seem like a quite decent person.

What do you mean?

Noh

I've stepped up from standard ravioli

I ONLY take chef boyardee ravioli aged 10 years now

um like stop bullying beepop

it's not like he loves the attention for literally doing nothing besides being a pedo

that feel

having spent 3 years in the alice community
In my opinion that would be the worst possible option for this community
worse than anyone here at the moment or anyone who has been mod

mordin is a joke slut

but i have the stuff u can trust me brother

why doesnt she like u?

you have to be about them couches tho

fuck that was a cheep laugh i am sorry fish

god speed in your life

I mean she's only 16

How come? I clearly don't know as much as you(not sarcasm) even though I think I've known them longer.

I haven't given them any reason to really. We've probably said all of 50 words to each other this entire year and the biggest thing we have in common is our birthday. I mean engineering/computers too and threads but eh

what was mine? ;~;

If alice was given this board, they would likeley move alice chat here, and instill a hierarchy of new mods based on the current leadership in alice chat, which is based upon alice's friendships and people who've gotten into her good graces. This wouldn't be terible to have people like masterchief or even enthuril as mod

But without a doubt if alice was given this site the first peson appointed into modship would be kermit, which would gurantee bans given out liberally to anything he personally disagreed with. He is unable to look at things from anybody's point of view but his own and when conflicted with any alternat e opinions about any topics, he just bans people.

so like most of your steam contacts?

i changed my mind give alice the board

why are we discussing this again

oh fuck sorry about that dude you are a pedo tho

Yeah man

lol shut up Ban
No one cares what you think

It's pouring outside
We got nutty bars too
Fuck yeah

Then would be the immediate new crowd of people, there would be a balkanized effect of the site and an us and them mentality would form leading to fighting within the board

People would probably form cliques and some people from this goup wouldn't associate with some from that group, and it may only get more and more extreme

beepop being a pedo was always a thing

I'm not particularly tired.

alice seems like a real sweetheart tho

Bulling me doesn't make me like you more.

Also,

Your English is still fucking woeful.

most of all though it's a betrayal to the older members of this communtiy
the ones who were actually around when the animosity from that community was prevalent against the members of our ommunity

How everyone in the alice chat constantly mocked every one in the bern community, as if they were better than them

when any member of this community was xbrought up, in even a positive member, how they'd get shit on by everybody as if they were a joke

bern's not here anymore

But they always considerd us all just as 'bern posters'

Remember how Kermit cried over that one girl and he literally gets so triggered everytime I bring it up?

So lulz

I was always under the impression you didn't like me

maybe theyre right

You don't present yourself very well.

Kuus?

I am Kuus.

Most of them are older than me actually. I should probably count to see how many aren't

I don't quite remember, it was something I offered when I first got/get to know people here

So it's not Alice but it's Kermit? I don't remember much about him either, I think he streams movies once in a while that I watch

But like that's already been going on ever since we moved to Holla Forums and we've done nothing but lose people, lose like 2-3 people per 1 gained and they usually don't stay for long.

Just because you're a vet doesn't mean you deserve power? What kind of commie shit is this turning into
I mean people here talk in groups and talk shit about certain people and it wouldn't be wrong for them to gain some sort of power so I see no difference

plsno

this pains me

Then let them be ight and let us have our own fucking community

Do you understand how fucking stressful it is when your only means of social output is that community of elitists?

Do you undestand how fucking hard it is to have positive appeal even in this community?

With that group of people, no matter how much i tried to geneuineley fit in, to genuniely be selfless and a good person, I was always looked down on as just an outsider, someone who didnt belong, even after 3 yeas of genunine interaction, real friendships made with most of the group
Because I was from here
I was 'less'

wouldnt it be funny

here here

u fkn wot m8

Don't drag me into this fam

to me it seems no wonder they mock these 'bernposters'

They kicked me out of their community because kermit didn't like me
even after I spent 3 years there
And you know how aice justified it?

She said I was a spy sent by jack and then showed me a screencap taken about when rommel was posting as trude

because I got pissed off that kermit kept banning me and raised hell in the chat

Then tell you what sci
You leave here and go there
don't show your fucking face anymore
and it seems lie we'll all be happy

It all I know about you.

hey beepop remember when you were so obsessed with haiku you didn't even want to live?

i gain solace knowing that this person is in charge of this online community

I can't speak for anybody but mysef
but if you give away our community to the enemy
I won't be welcomed here by the new regime

this is the biggest social aspect of my life and if you took that from me I wouldn't be able to forgive you

or function healthily in my every day life

I think you all are taking internet shitposting far too seriously.

dude you made brad cry

what the flying fuck

you of all people would understand the caste system they have going

I get depressed thinking about how Takumi technically lost in the final battle.

There are people here who wish me to ban others who have been here longer than I have or nearly just as long even though they themselves have barely been here at all. I wouldn't let people do that type of shit, anyone who thinks doing that is good needs to open their eyes and see the bigger picture here. It's how you kill things off.

???

I was thinking about that the other day though, about how into her I was/am and now I'm in charge of you guys all over again after you moved to get away from it. Funny stuff me thinks

It took me years of using the internet to realize I cared way too much about things on the internet

tp redpill me on this statement

I honestly don't know shit about you either

I think I forgot to do basic introductions and just went straight to bullying

Alice2 gifts those.

If you give her your address.

OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP DUDE

good god.
yes.
do it for the lulz.

Then why are you so interested ingiving this community to a peson who has no interest in it

Who doesn't care about any of it's posters

Who isn't even a part of it

Somebody get Kuus to unblock me on Steam.

right?

remember when she got doxd and then was all mean

hey alice when u come into power dont ban me k

Bebop wants to bang alice and will give over this website to achieve that

is she cute?

like hanako

She has burns on over 90 pecent of her body

Kuus never got doxed.

Actually the only successful one only few people know of :3

well i thought i was talking to a toddler so i used some baby speak to make it easier for you to understand.

beepop is a lurker and a pervert

he was lurking when chii did not care

KAMINA GLASSES
I SAID THISSSSSSSSS

uh

If alice becomes the Admin then we just make a new board.

why? no

I think it's just your horribly broken English, you IKEA fuck.

oh?

no lisa?

What would happen if I became admin of Holla Forums?

we are making a new board.

Then why are you so hell bent on giving them the fucking website if you don't know them that well?

every time you mention the name alice or kermit or any of those fucking people they get emails that mention them
Then they come and skim every post to make sure we arent shit talking them

they don't give a fuck about any of us

they want to make sure we aren't takling shit about them

the board would become slightly less creepy

I'm all for this
there is no hope with alice as the admin or alice's puppes in power

I look up to her, too.

Really quite a remarkable person.

She will make animus great again.

That's all I'm gonna tease *pet*

We move to /pomf/

lol bernposter rebellion

>>>/soto/

did we just bone?

guys i think i just gay'd it up with long jong schlong

You're not allowed to come with us
you stay here with the alice people

If I was 'hellbent' on giving them it then I would have already done so or be in their chat right now discussing it. Bard pls.
That's pretty neat, I didn't know this though I know others here do the same exact shit, I literally do not see the issue.

this hurts to read

kawaii

i dont know what im talking about

oh baby is hungry?

Baby needs the bottle?

That's because this place means nothing to you

Nice

*pet*

:3

So are you just done talking? Do you want me to stop talking to you? Because saying things like this is the easiest way to get me to think you want that.

bard i'll campaign for u as admin if u will be my gf

beepop actually takes this community super serial

i just like getting him riled up

YOUR ENGLISH IS HONESTLY STARTING TO BOTHER ME BECAUSE IT HAS TO BE INTENTIONAL AT THIS POINT.

There's something poetic about handing the reigns back over to the person that we almost unanimously dislike, and splintered off from in the first place.

Probably pretty dumb tho if you care about the people in this community. Which you might not.

I've said what I have to say
it's obviously going to fall on deaf ears
You can see the opposition, and the rest are people whove never experienced that community to tell you anything about them, so they don't protest.

You must be doing this as some sort of lesson or prrinciple
Becauase the significcance of it is bigger than anybody can realize

"bard cares" thats ur slogan
freebie for u

It would just become a second /aneki/ and I doubt anyone would give a shit anyway.

alice let me in ur chat

Bebop I'll buy the board off you for 25 dollars

I'm not even joking

I'll paypal that shit fam

But Bebop totally made thousands of dollars off $20 "investing in the stock market".
He totally wouldn't need such a paltry sum as that.

im v hip and like conversant w the internet elite i would be a great addition to ur chat dude

u~u

oh well..

If you're admin can you delete a board?

It's not even like I want to be in power

I just dnt want to get fucking kicked off this website by a cunt with a personal beef

elect me admin and u will be safe forever

For a community like ours, that's the sort of attitude we need in a leader.

I'd vote for you.

gay

25 dollars man

That's like 5 pizzas

jesus christ... it really is like talking to a toddler

Thanks citizen

Bard cares

I mean I was afaik the reason to move to Holla Forums and look at me back in power again lol
Maybe it's just the next step, who knows.

If you're going to say I don't care then you obviously did not see the biggest thing I've probably done here which was literally sit for 3hours and delete/ban a fuck load of spam so that people could even read this place
If you think that isn't at least a little bit of caring then I don't know what is
I genuinely like people here and would like to hang out with some irl sometime. Hell I had plans at one point to move in with 3 people from here and met 2

You saying you're just nothing and how I must be doing this to piss you off or teach you all some lesson honestly pisses me off because you have no idea about anything about me. I try to be nice as can be to you but you always give me shit for no reason and only treat me like a fellow human when I go user.
I have nothing against you at all but I just wish you would open your eyes with a sober mind and honestly think about everything I've said to you ever. I do nothing but try to help people here, I tried for years to help certain people here kick addictions they had and just this year someone actually did and is getting their life together and doesn't even come here anymore because of it(I'm extremely happy/proud about it every time I think about it). A huge goal of mine overall in life is to help everyone I can and to constantly be demonized by you and a few others tears me down even when I try to reason with you

if u want any more material u have to be my gf

The admin/mods being somewhat unlikable is mostly a good thing because it doesn't devolve into some perpetual, grotesque sycophancy.

I mean I lost ~$700 this week so I'm not doing too good honestly

To the polls!

strawpoll.me/11932721
strawpoll.me/11932721
strawpoll.me/11932721
strawpoll.me/11932721
strawpoll.me/11932721

she has a rly pretty face in this pic ♥

this

beepop has horrible autism and it's better that way

I assume most people here wouldn't like the idea of anyone who isn't a regular here to even be a mod

$25 is like one and half actually edible pizzas.

I am quite content with the knowledge that your country will be the first to fall to Islam.

thx

If you cae so much about this community then why do yu want to give it to alice

what are the reasons you could have for giving it to that specific person

Who neve posts here or intereacts with the majority of our members

bebop just do it without saying anything further

you already gave spoilers a mod

i mean it's not like spoilers is new right guys?

that was chii

I am not sure if you're thinking I support a change or not.
I'm indifferent to the current admin/mods and just acknowledging that no one really tries to kiss any of their asses for whatever perceived gain.
Spoilers kept trying to get people to do it but no one ever did.

I never said I "want" to. I said it was just something that came to my mind once before and has managed to stick around as an idea, I've never once told them that I thought it before and I honestly don't think that they would want it if everything you have said is true.

see

Kill myself? I mean yeah one day I'll go far out in the woods and see how long I survive, maybe even try to hunt for D.B. Cooper.

I didn't do that.

I'll just let this slide as being drunk

Sociopaths have a way of winning people over.

Also she's very smart.

no not kill urself weirdo i mean give alice the board

Everyones fighting

post anime butts

no one will notice

It's obvious she's the reignig psychopath
it gets a little hard to compete

that's a meme

Does she have a Skrillex haircut?

cute as fuck

being charming isnt villainous!

oh i surely do not care

This wouldn't be anything that would happen anytime soon if such a thing were to happen. I'd need to get to know them.

People get triggered whenever someone calls someone else a psychopath.

They don't believe they exist.
Most people don't know when they've met one.

wtf
for what reason?

jesus bard chill

Anyone with long hair on top and it shaved on a side or both looks terrible.

mugen is like a little bug now

One should get to know their successor before giving up the throne. The only reason they shouldn't/wouldn't is from a hostile takeover.

you're an old timer
I'm sure you know how many you'll find in a place like this

uh maybe but whatever
?

You'd never get to know the real them.

There is no real them.

Their drive. Their years of lies. Their fantastical narratives to gain the sympathy of others.
The internal gears that produce these sorts of behaviours ARE that person.
The same way honest and genuine people are not those things.

That's Kanra.

look at it

this is cute

i'm boring

im a god

yes I'm making the sociopath meme right now

It looks like an androgynous gay dude.

My beloved pet was one.

God. How I miss her.

it's not boring to play with you

she was not

it's one of my fav images of her

youre very foolish

♥ saame...

not gunna lie tho... but sometimes ur bm tilts me a lil >_

Sounds cute

Its good

oops sorry, it's just my way of showing i'm having fun

TP you should watch The Prestige

Maybe I just read too many books and watch too many movies | believe in honor.

This sounds like something I would say about myself to others honestly. Lying is a great skill, it's amazing when you lie so much/so good that it becomes the truth not only to others but yourself or just overall.

I can try at the very least

a titian of industry

It also takes a certain ruthlessness.

Alice is a ruthless individual.

I thought that was quoting something ironically so I googled it and am sorely disappointed.
google.com/search?q="a titian of industry"&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

sounds hot tbh

fraud

*pets*

get that person to make moar cute funny vocaroo's plz!

i know... u_u
kinda like how i feel when playing boss garen.
i just kinda get into the zone a lil...

Psychopaths are very sexually potent.

They make terrible friends though.

youtube.com/watch?v=lg838tU0lzA

No i'm going to bed instead.

i try to dance with you but you run off

I have HBO GO and keep meaning to watch this with someone but they always fall asleep during watching and that kind of just kills any motivation to keep watching it.

These are actually all movies you should watch TP

even better?

Good Taste

mm, i'd watch the wolf of wall street, interstellar, john wick, and the prestige first

nini-gara

i tuant and emote spam for funny things~ but the moment even one of them qeutionsed my tankyness~ i ran right up to them under their towns and in the middle of their whole teeam jus to lay the Q smackdown on them specifically~ ♥

essentially, they're good people to use.

not to rely on.

:3

check em

EFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHHUDFASIUH

IUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHHUDFASIUH

I own half of those movies on dvd too I just wanted to watch a lot of those when I wasn't living at home for a while

saved for later

those are all the best movies i've seen in recent years, good lessons to learn from them too

using sounds tricky but i love a challenge, though not my initial goal

oops sorry batman guy

EFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHEFGZUIDFGZIUDFIUGHDFSIHUDFASIUHHUDFASIUH

This is very effectual spam.

it beats anything any other dutch poster says tbh

lol

only seen:
antichrist, elysium, interstellar, lord of war, man of steel, dark knight,

i'll always trade you garen if i get him

funny

The Netherlands are only marginally more gay than California.

steam winter sale should start in ~6hours btw
gonna go lay down, gnight erryone

should watch the rest when you get the time to, all amazing movies you can learn things from(well except for kids, that is mainly just a movie i wanted to watch and never deleted)

It helps if you're a high scoring psychopath too.

The amazing thing is that they are motivated. Psychopaths are usually about attention and superficiality and stimulation. Someone who bends their IQ towards writing narratives, acting puppeteer to dozens of people, and always thinking ahead, is not typical.

Depending on which stories you choose to accept, they're really, really smart. Totally a challenge to out maneuver one. No room for error. Requires infinite patience.

their whole team was only magic dmg~
so it was a simple choice to build sv and warmog cololsus~
and even when illoaio was hitting me i ntimidated them soo much that they would run from me!
so illaio didn have the guts to dmg me enough to be an issue :3

so we won simply by me running into the whole team over and over spinning to win every time

until i broke their morale at the point where i could simply BM them and they wouldnt dare touch me, be cause they knew i would run them down~

Bebop why

Why Alice

He HATES the people here

Eventually~

nini bebop

it's cute when you talk about something you enjoyed

he wants to bang her

kanras p hilarious for his lack of intelligence lol

wish we were buds

All is lost

kanra-kun

What's this about Alice?

>///<

Youre the only reason i'm able to keep playing tho ♥

where did everybody go

It must have been Bebop samefagging.

to sleep!

i hadn't found such a nice person to duo with

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=823269700

ready for the greatest road trip in history

No, I'm not.

gimme something lewd

*hugs warmly*

i personally like only snow lulu, and uh... what's that other version... oh right! squid lulu (which i don't own ;~;)

good you can stay home there's not enough heroin on board for you

>_

we have the same favorite skin~

she's soo blunt!
:o

I'll just do heroin with my mom instead. She lets me do whatever I want, not like stinky old Dom.

pretty blunt myself
weed meme

poro's! ♥
*snuggles on your lap sleepily*

she is a bad bitch

I just had a really fun dream with a soundtrack.

How many homeless families does it take for a Loco to discover himself?

One too many.

your name is also a thing people do when they see your name

Just think, if you died you could be having that much fun all the time.

What about loco and homeless families?

i wonder where shes from

[Citation Needed]

same as rabbit

you can sleep there if you'd like

Have you ever heard a dead person complaining? Talk about your testimonials.

I've also never heard dead people suggest that death is fun.

mhm
*hugs*

:D
*passes out peacefully*

nini thread family~

*smooch* good night

Having so much fun, they done gone and forgot to.

After Loco and his fam left Spain, his parents decided to rent out their house to a family with children for a small amount.

Loco says exactly what his motivation is.

Click around. You see how he says it's 'his house'
how 'they don't pay rent either'
how he's doing this to 'self-actualise'

Which is the top of the pyramid. Ironically removing a fundamental part of the security and peace of mind of an entire family.

Whatever you say.

So the plan is for him to move into it?

You're darn tootin' missy.

Maybe the reason people don't try and psychoanalyze me is that I'm so shallow there are no words to describe it and mere observation is enough to conclude everything :D

meow

you're alright

He's kicking a family and their kids out from his parent's 6 bedroom house a week before Christmas so he can have space to find out the sort of person he is.

Maybe they tried to, but once they got in your mind all that night of fire drove them insane.

I don't know anything about his situation or the situation of his parents or the family, can't really comment.

I just don't care to bother.

Woof woof.

You know.
The whole "a week before christmas" only just clicked in.

Neat.jpg

It's true I suffer from listening too much Eurobeat and it keeps playing in my head.

this

Once it gets all Ghost in the Shell-like, that'll be a great firewall to keep hackers out.

I probably listen to too much eurobeat too, but it never gets stuck in my head.

ochinchin sugoi

*pat*

I'm hoping he pulls a Scrooge/Grinch.

Gros.

How's ikt?

Procrastinating. How's SD?

Kind of the same, I've been meaning to play the new Deus Ex as I just got it installed, but Youtube happened.

where do you learn these words neko

I beleive that's japanese

urgros

hentai of course

no hablo ese idioma

Internship report but this is boring and I wanna do nothing at all!

Doesn't sound like too much to write, but I assume you can do it later too.

Was Licky Blanky?

theres no fucking way

stop posting

The problem is that I don't know how detailed or not it needs to be, what actually needs to be in it, how long it needs to be and more stuff like that. Argh!!!

Google should help you in that.

I can only find socially or more business-oriented internship reports or scientific ones, not so much practical programmy nerd stuff.

He's posting the same webcomic which isn't exactly definitive.

aot of people have posted that webcomc

Like I keep finding über nerd fundamental research from universities or 10-page reports of how they potted a plant from a mediocre college. Where's the in-between?!

I think CIA dropped by.

Well, it should still follow the same idea, like putting out the things you've done there etc.

I've never seen a single person that isn't Blanky post it.
Which isn't exactly evidence of anything, just more of a curiosity.

i'm vy

I remember seeing it and being sorely dissapointed it wasnt not too ong ago

Okay neat

henchgirl?

New thread by the way.

What are you looking for?

Did you ever post in these threads when they were on Holla Forums under the name Blanky or specifically with a blank character as your name while using that webcomic?

hola