neat!
my favorite part is the bulge

are you into vaporeons?
that image is a little naughty

They are cute and my favorite pokemon.

How are you this morning?

tired

u?

i never asked, is this your 2d girlfriend?

She's my qt
though not under 15

Similar, need to draw something since my final drawing assignment is due today, but not able to find the inspiration.

i dont recall if ive ever seen your work

draw ur qt

I don't really have any "work" I'm just taking an into to drawing class. We did a lot of still lives, but this assignment is a free draw I can do whatever I want.

I do not want to kill the teacher with cringe.

oh

what will you do

is there a criteria? you could make it minimalistic or non animeish

Just that it has to be done in pencil or charcoal. I am not particularly good at drawing anime girls.

I am not sure yet, I tried drawing my cat but it would not sit still. Maybe I will give in and draw a vaporeon or something and just take solace in that I will never see this teacher again after today.
This is my "work" I guess, I drew it like a year ago.

you could take a picture of your cat and use that as reference
also how is it getting graded as a free draw?

so you have a drawing tablet?

I do, just an old wacom though I don't use it much. I lack the natural talent for drawing as well as the motivation to overcome that so I rarely venture into the field.

My cat is sleeping in the other room right now, also cats are hard. I have no idea how he grades I've gotten marks all over the place that don't seem to correlate to anything.

mines an old wacom too. or at least old enough to not be in stores now. suits me fine and hasn't broken in the years ive used it.

you're a lot better than you may think but there is always room to improve even for good artists

if i had to give a suggestion id say tree
because they look good with charcoal
but as an artist you should draw what you feel like drawing
its not really giving in if you want to draw a vaporeon

Have to go walk dog, be back later.

This art class has improved me a lot, I'm surprised I guess sitting in front of things for 9 hours a week drawing actually helps.

lol screw charcoal it gets all over
I feel self conscious if I draw anything that isn't "normal" despite the fact that the people who sit next to me spend every class talking about anime.

is it like a specialized class? 9 hours is a lot for a week
i also get self conscious when there are weebs all around me in class
you just have to find the right niche and not go overboard
some people will like it and others just wont care

well lemme see what you do when its done

Why don't you just try and talk to them

most of them are normie fags that talk about AoT and SAO :^)

I still haven't watched SAOII

its the same as season 1
first arc gud second shit

Does it cover anything past PB?

we fly you safe
isnt that right?

whats PB again

Phantom Bullet.

So not all of them

as far as i remember after that was based in the fairy world

im not going to know most of them soon anyways its kinda late id rather start over

SAOII was the one that had Phantom Bullet was it not? With Sinon?

I liked the second arch of sao2

yeah but the fairy world is kinda like their home mmo where they all go back to

flcl/evangelion/steins gate/gurren

most overrated animes ever

Yeah, but they only mention ALO a few times in PB, and it's always when Asuna et al are watching the GGO tourney.

I just killed a level 67 hunt with the raid boss music in less than 10 seconds with only the Armiger Chain.

huh im confused
i mean like after the PB arc they do an arc in alfheim

Then that arc isn't PB, which answers my question.

im glad to be of service?

It fucking started hailing right as I left
Glad I wore my boots and not flipflops like normal.

Will do, I'll have it done this afternoon.

They caught me scowling at them when they were talking about how much they loved Soul Eater Not! It was awkward.

It's just a studio pencil drawing class. Most days he just sets up a few different objects for us to draw and comes around to critique us and help us along. It was boring but I lived.
We do public critiques of our homework, and when we did our first self portrait week one the teacher noted how the clear outlines in the hair in mine makes it look like it has an anime influence and asked if I studied that. The whole class looks at me and I answer no, not at all. Then realize I'm wearing a Kill la Kill shirt and want to kill myself.

they call me mr boombastic

they absolutely deserve being scowled at for that
sorry i cant help but laugh at that lol
on the bright side everyone knows you like some form of anime
thats a start

They call me coffee.

Because I'm really bitter and no one likes me without changing some aspect of who I am.

i like my coffee black because it makes me feel like a mature adult drinking it,
but im just a child that wallops in his fantasies
hi coffee

I like my coffee like I like my women.

White as snow, and sweeter 'n all hell.

Actually, I've been cutting back on the cream and sugar in my coffee.

i dont like sweet things in my mouth but i like sweet women
i guess i like sweet women in my mouth tho

I actually don't like sweets half as much as my sweet tooth would suggest.

Feel free to laugh, it's a funny story.
The other good one is when the teacher caught me adding cat ears, a collar with a bell, and a cat tail onto a statue we were drawing.
I kind of just fumbled over my words trying to explain and he looked at me weird and moved on to the next person.

in the process of trying to be mature i think ive grown to dislike sweet foods and drinks
the word sweet is reserved to special things like these pantsu

I prefer tea
Light brown, calm, and just sweet enough

That's... not very mature.

I prefer you.

your misfortune is not in vain
atleast he will expect animu from you

i primarily drink tea
with no sugar

but it is sweet sweet yuri

L-lewd

Sure.

H-holding hands and cuddling isn't super lewd... just... a little lewd.

L-lewd acts .///.

You have no modesty

That is true, I should get drawing now so time for productive. I'll be on later today prob.

Morning.

g'morning

Ew its squash

N-nuh!

I just can't hold myself back when it's you.

Going to be in game so slow replies.

I'm not that special

You're right. You're better than special.

show me your pinus

thats dangerous what if you bursted a vein!

Was that Desu?

S-s-s-subtle!! w-w-w-w-what is this??!!!?!?!

YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SHOW ANYONE MASTER

Idk

No I had a stalker on 4chan a couple years ago

See above

LOL

hey desu~

grrrrr

Good, because I may have had to get jealous if it were someone I knew.

hey that's my cock wtf man

Loco-chan~!

It really isn't

My brother sent me this on FB...

Whore.

wow

does he know about the dog

was there counselling

Please don't get any ideas

LOL

He's an odd one.

WHY

How do you clean ink off your dick because you aborted writing someone's name on it at the last second?

Asking for a friend.

fufufufu~
Too late for that master

rubbing alcohol

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Can you dance to this beat and hold a liver close

you have to share a picture of it and it will be so embarrassed and ashamed it will come right off

C-Carefully

I wish i could hold my liver close

Delete this.

It isn't high noon, and you know it.

It's high noon somewhere in the world.

itshighnoonsomewhere.com/

what time of the day is classified as high noon anyways

Atleast I'll have a challenge this season.

I just had a double afk.

12:00

But you aren't in placement.
I had another 2 d/c related loses yesterday.
I am the Salt Mines.

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE SKELETONS

they speak the rhythm while they doot
Spoo-oopS man

ooh do u have anymore cool yui pics

There... is a war... inside of me
I... have a skellington... inside of me

Nah. I'm about 1724.

did I rub somebody the wrong way

I can dream. I mean, if i do well after placement I can make up for earlier bad form, right?
Im just aggro because i solo'd a good portion of my last season games and inonly had 2 loses overall.
I should really stop dropping IW for weeks at a time.
Im not good by any stretch, but atleast im better when I have continued play under my belt and not rustiness.
Bah.
MrGG mentioned that the 13th is patch/xmas OW period.

What??

Bazinga

Well if you shit the bed in placements it's going to be harder to climb out of low ranks.

Neru, put on a name.

why

So I don't have to filter you by ID every thread.

Eh. I think I'm fucked for this season then. Rip. Guess i will see where i endup in placement.
Ifits as bad as I imagine then im going to have to GG in QP arcade until next season.

havewe disagreed on anything

Just crawl as hard through the ranks as you can.
That's what I'm doing and I've made some decent headway.

I just generally don't enjoy you.

So it isnt a complete shit show?
Hmmm.

Really depends on your luck lately.

It's in a pretty rough condition.

It's only polite to wear a name to give the courtesy of filtering
it doesnt matter f someone does or doesnt see posts

I guess. Depends on match to match, play to play basis.
I swear one of the games i got d/c from i was with a 5 stack and i was getting a little annoyed that they were demanding i be the healer.
Eh. Love the game. Hate what it turns players into.

let's have a wizard duel.

idk how to make firefox make 8chon and not other sites keep cookis though my name gets cleared everytim I restart and putting it on is efforttt

Thank you very much, I appreciate it

I don't follow at all.

Nah I feel ya.
I refuse to take this game seriously like I did with LoL.
Comp games are trash.

He made a belt with IR wands that respond to Harry Potter spells, and use a TENS unit to shock you when you get hit.

Sounds pretty dumb.

They are, hahahaha like no joke... if you take a game as serious business then im of the opinion you need to get yourself a life.

Though with the advent of "e-sports" some people think its healthy to have the "its srsbznz" culture in gaming/online multiplayer games.

Shit is retarded.

I mean LOL is a 40minute minimum shitfest so when you invest that amount wtime i can understand why you would take it a little seriously.

I mean, it's not like some shit lord in bronze is going to be the next Sneaky. Take it seriously in the higher ranks.
But fuck. People need to dial it back in silver and shit.

20-50 tbh

It is

I know, when you have people crying in voicechat because you are higher rank than them and wondering why just because you have an off game.
Like, try better. If it comes off it will. If not then rip

Nope. Looks nothing like yours. Its too big

My cock is at least 8inches long

Maybe 9

Nice lies.

I just go in knowing I'll win some and lose some.

Same, not too bothered about losing really. If the other team were better, if i was bad, if my team were bad im not that bothered.
What bothers me most in OW is just the gripers/people who take it all serious and the D/Cs.

oh and mei

esports isn't what made the games more serious

it's the cancer that is MMR systems

Says the cancer

It's never ok to shit talk your team to their face.
Just makes the game worse.

Sounds kinda fun to me.
It's like laser tag, but your body locks up when you get hit.

So letting people with poor skills match with people who greatly outclass them would make the games less serious?

I think you'd lose a portion of the player base by doing that.

can i hav the nanas

Yeah that's pretty much a guaranteed bad time. No one is perfect.

Yeah, but then we have forced 50%.

I am.

Nee nee

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, when dis you become a comedian?

Never liked laser tag, the systems don't always register hits, and sometimes you get a gun that has the ray pointing to a different place than the sights.

Sleep well Batr.

Imagine if you were the one building and calibrating the entire thing.

Awooo~

Hey ooble

hey SD
hows it going buddy??

hi there

How is your day going? Did you manage to snaffle tendies last night?
They run anok in my brain. What do?

Adjusting the sights isn't rocket science.
Besides, I majored in electronics.

Nm, just chilling and waiting for bros to get ready for some games.
You?

Hello, this is sheep

Exactly.
So if we made a TENS laser tag system we could make it work better.

Not profitable.

I'm more thinking just for fun among friends.

I know at least some of my friends would be willing to try it at least.

These kiddies.

people never verse people that completely and utterly stomp them to shit anymore, which results in people not realizing that they themselves are shit and that any problems can be solved by gettin gud

combine this with how all modern online "competitive" games have mechanics set up so everyone feels like a good player eventually no matter what, these mechanics include ultimate abilities/snowball mechanics like (gold)/RNG crit mechanics/kill streaks

now everyone verses people of equal inability and never have to see how bad they truly are, but every few games everyone is guaranteed to have a stomp where they themselves seem like the "hero" of the game

this causes trash players to get a feeling that they are good, but when these events don't happen then something else must be getting in the way, clearly it must be "le bad teammates"

also with matchmaking you get a situation of where every game matters, fucking around for two games (or having bad teammates) could lose you two games and if you have around 60% wlr (which is pretty damn high) it will still take you a few games to just recover from those two games, every single game is now an investment and affects all of your other games, so everyone takes each game way more seriously now

tl:dr, casual trash now get baited into playing "competitive" games, get caught in an MMR grind and take MMR way too seriously, all the while not realizing that they are actually fucking garbage and thus get upset at their teammates for fucking them over because they think they are amazing because a few games ago they went 20-2

well yeah, they would lose a massive playerbase

this is what sells, this baits people into an endless grind combined with a slot machine of feeling like a god of vidya

older games which were way more competitive at even basic levels of the game kept a lot of people away as a lot of people don't like being reminded that they are fucking garbage and that they will never get to stomp a game without investing hundreds if not thousands of hours in

these older games also had a problem where once the game had been around for a few years, new players had a massive journey ahead of them to even catch up with people who had been playing for years, many people did not want to deal with this and thus quit

there's a reason you never heard of this "TOXIC COMMUNITY DDDD:" meme before MMR casual retard games came around

Assassin's Creed 3 is free on Uplay as of currently if anyone cares.

Well then, would still cost a lot to produce.

waiting for the sweet release of death
i slept on my tattoo which i had worked on literally like a day ago and my CPAP mask fell off during the night so i literally feel like a fuckin' corpse
probably gonna cap a new folder today

Sam e

The TENS units would be the most expensive individual parts, though, no?

TOXIC
COMMUNITY
STOP
BULLY

I don't see much wrong with that
Especially if the person understands the rank they're in, and how much they can improve

Well, one could always aim to achieve nirvana before that, like Tak.
Tattoo?
What kind?
Going to be replying slow due to operating operationally in R6 Siege.

Possibly, but the pointers and receivers actually cost a whole lot.

i am ok
i order panzerotti!!!

hey man

they don't though

that's the point

you learn way more by playing with and against people who are way better than you

but when you play in an MMR system you get a dunning kruger effect, you get the idea that you know a lot and that you are really good at the game, but you don't get to experience just how little you know

this is why people get baited into the "ELO hell" mindset, because they don't get to truly experience how bad they are

Hey hey.
Going to be playing some vidya, so expect slow replies.
'Sup with you anyhow?

Whats a one of those? Panzerotti? Is that like... a tank...
think im going to be a naughty scoot later and have my last takeaway for a good while. Time to stop the wallowing.

Do you really think a silver player doesn't understand they're in the worst 50% of all players

That's aiite.
I'm good, chaining shinies in the new pokemon game

merry festivus

meet my first s/m shiny - Lao Shan

I only placed silver because of a bad internet connection >.

Where the fucks Tak even been man?
It's a skeleton key. I had it before but the artist was high on acid when he did it so this was sort of a salvage job
He did what he could but it still ain't perfect

Pretty sure taks on /lewd/

So what you want is game that would run at a loss.

Icey.

I don't learn anything by playing people way better than me.
I learn more by playing against people who are incrementally better than the last.

I only got placed silver because I'm a heal slut.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzerotti

Iam plat because no lulu buffs and subtle picks jhinn

Tomorrow after work I'll finish placement and get placed in trash where I belong.

STOP BULY

Actually, now that I think about it, I agree with this user.

Because regardless of how good I am at the game, and how perfect I perform my heal slutting, I can still only ever be as good as my team.

Looks nice, now im getting peckish

I could go for a Panzerotti.

I woke up in a new Bugatti

a lot do realize they are bad, but they don't quite grasp how bad they are

there's a reason why "ELO hell" is such a common complaint in LoL/Dota/OW/every multiplayer MMR game and it's because people don't realize how bad they are

if they were to verse people who are blatantly better than them in almost every game (which is what would happen without an MMR system), they would realize that better players will constantly be beating them and that there is more that they could be doing to improve

meanwhile in MMR games a top percentile player goes 20-5 in their games while a trash 40th percentile player will get the same score and will feel like they are doing well

it wouldn't necessarily run at a loss, but it would run for way less profit

i have long since conceded to the fact that good vidya is dead and is unlikely to return, i don't really care about that anymore

i'm just making the point as to why the "toxic community" meme exists and how it's the casual players that seem to cause the problem (while also being the ones who have the most problem with it)

and you probably would learn more or put more effort into improving if you were to experience people who are vastly better than you, or perhaps you're just a mediocre person idk

supports are eZ to climb with

Test are you high

lol ironic jokes

cold feet are awful

A hot bod is worse

That user is the king of video games himself.

LITERALLY BETTER THAN FAKER

I have to deal with that all the time

it's not so bad

INHUMAN REACTIONS

There are some cases who don't believe that they're as bad as they are, and call the enemies hackers because they just rekt them.

Chaining?
To you too Grim.
Had to Google for the meaning behind that name, I was almost certain it meant Red something, but oh well.

Last time I saw him in lewd, still trying to achieve nirvana, but going in the exact opposite direction with it.
Any reason why a skeleton key?
Looks pretty good.

RIP money.

Wool socks.

concentr8d autism is a helluva meme

INHUMAN ERECTIONS*

I mean its probably not that bad, but my situatiom is while sleeping
I live in a climate where its still a little warm but if you don't cover up you will get a cold
If you dont fall asleep fast enough you suffocate and when you do eventually wake up its like a terrible fever
On top of that im too lazy to move when i wake up

1v1 me Scrabble faggot

I'm disappointed.

yeah they call for help at low hp and they keep doing it if you ko the pokemon that keep coming, higher chance of better pokes

it means old mountain in chinese

how you been?

no I mean I have a hot body as in I'm sexy bubba

that game is shit, it doesn't recognize my gr8 vocabulary

Animus Scrabble Tournament Winter 2016 when

This tbh

you'd all just cheat and use websites to find words

Just edit one yourself
That one scene where gilga is overwhelmed and going bakana
You could even shop fakers face onto him
And gold brand onto shirou

Pics

I play Word Chain and Shiritori, I'd fucking rekt you all.

Why would you put Faker not on the Faker?

Yeah but rin you're an illiterate chimp so no you won't

Shit, my bookshelf's pretty full for someone who's illiterate.

Oh, I just always thought that getting shinies was all based on luck, could explain why I never saw any shinies in the old games that I played for hundreds of hours.
Checked that out, so MonHun eh?
Well, finally been getting rid of the cold which I had for a month, kind of dying at the gym though due to the break I took.
Kind of still waiting for them to call me back about the job, but after 20th day I'll just say fuck it and ask around their competitors if they have any open jobs.

picture books

Actually, I spend a lot of time at book stores for an "illiterate chimp" too.

Nerd.

Rin is a chimp

Cuz faker is never the underdog and shirou talks too much to be a faker

What a joke.

N-NO!

Turbo nerd.

I feel icky and i cant shower >.

Y-YOU'RE WRONG !!

Prove it, nerd.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38205600

Hate vegans smh

I-I'LL FIGHT YOU.
1V1 IRL!

sponge bath

Bring it fuccboi.

Water ded

Be careful fighting rin she has those peanut guns

Those deal more damage than you'd think man watch out

buy bottled water

I might be vegan if I didn't love tacos and hygiene, but wtf is spiritual jewelry?

Why are people saying that Youtube's broken and subfeed is gone?

O-okay you might be right...

Magic healing crystals.

Do you not have crystals in America

I couldn't go vegan
I love eating your pussy too much

Crystal meth, mostly

Mine works fine too

Thought so.

N-not because I couldn't take you!

I just, um...
just don't like fighting.

Been meaning to unsub.

Some of their stuff used to be funny, but they're all clickbait now.

Excuses and blatant lies.

All YouTube is is clickbait

Ive done my good deed and contributed attrition for the day
Where are my cookies

I'd put up a good fight, anyway.

Anyway, gotta bounce.
Got some shopping to get done.

Inside Mount Pelée.
Go jump.

Buy me e-cookies

I doubt that.
Have a good one.

Dinald Dick

People always bitch about how Donald doesn't wear trousers but ducks have corkscrew retractable penises for maximum rape so he doesn't need them

My main complaint is why does he need a towel around him after showering
You have nothing to cover

Ducks can travel up to 80mph.

So can any animal so long as you can squish it into a cannon

Can you imagine a duck unsheathing his 2m long corkscrew penis while flying at you at 80mph

I read rape instead of travel.

80mph = 80 men per hour

Maybe for you scoots ;)

Hah hah hah says turbo whore

Same.

Gobble

so much clickbait nowadays tbh

I dont get paid enough.
Atleast my whiskey was delivered earlier.

Post YouTube history.

base 1/8096 chance in older games

now it's 1/4096

chaining makes it 1/512 estimated

yeah, inspired by monhun :D

how do people get sick for so long?!
longest ive been sick is a week with flu

hope you get that shit
you deserve it

"pewdiepie naked"
"pewdiepie cactus daki"
"gay pewdiepie"

Wow no one gives a fuck grim

Well, that explains it then.
I kind of wanted shiny beldum for a shiny metagross, because it looked cool.
I don't really know either, just one of those seasonal colds/flus.
Hoping so too, but only time will tell at this point.

I'm beginning to think you have a serious mental problem

do you act like this irl

gym and alcohol probably weakening immune system is my guess

purple metal boss

Says the autism creep obsessed with childrens games

I understand you're lashing out, but why?
Are you unhappy in life?
Is someone making you unhappy in life?

Ssssh, you are trying very hard mister pseudoscience.
Shhhhh no one cares

You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy Christmas your arse
I pray God it's our last

I should have known.

Well, I've always gotten sick pretty easily throughout my life.
I don't think that I've ever seen that pokemon.
The last one I played was Diamond for normal DS.
Oh Jesus, those were 2007 games, time sure flies.

I beat scoots. Mercilessly.

Abusive relationship

Not enough, I'm sure.

Neru pedo confirmed

drifting in the snow without snow tires on is great but holy shit did i almost get in a dozen accidents within 20mins

What the fuck is this

Patrice is a fucking sex predator

I like this chinese food song better.

If you ever seen h3 you know patrice that pedo nigger

Who?

I listened to 30 seconds, it's a song about fucking Chinese food, I don't have the attention span.

I've seen maybe two or three h3h3 videos altogether.

Ive only seen the video through the analysis brought by ethan and hila... she is 14 and patrice is a black musician/producer who gets 13yo to dress slutty.
Basically pedo bait.

Fascinating.

Disgusting distress

hehe xd

how 2 compooper help

heh

?

im not good at this help

How do you

what with?

finders keepers

o wow

uh web stuff

do you have the case

like wha?

making nginx when going to my ip go to /homepage instead of showing a 403 error

this thing? Yeah

Bet you get ÂŁ5 and a handjob for that loco
Looks like trash

Just like his art amirite?

Fukken goddem

đź’µ bitch shut the fuck up đź’µ

I suppose a fiver is a fiver.

Anyone want a cookie?

Cherry Walnut.

Ew

It's actually not bad.

It's a sugar cookie with pieces of walnut, and candied cherries.

No but srsly your art ain't that good

Fucking kill yourself, and reeee, and such.

I'm such a basic bitch that my favorite cookies are chocolate chip, with peanut butter cookies second place.

DEEZ NUTS

They're fucking delicious
Take that back

Better be the soft kind
With a big ass glass of ice cold milk

I actually like most cookies.

Not enjoying triple or quadruple chocolate chip cookie

Yeah you would like most cookies wouldn't you you fucking slut

Fresh baked goods are the way into a tranny's pants.

tfw no quad choc chip cookies

What can I get for a freshly baked Coffee Cake?
I do make some godly coffee cake though

2much chocolate

Gibe cawfee caek

I haven't had coffee cake in a while.

Gotta enjoy it with an iced coffee too
Oishii desu ne

Nakadashi it is then

God damn right

nah fam, you havent lived til youve dunked those cunts in a proper mug of yorkshire brew

i occasionally bake wholemeal bread, does that get me some hot tranny D?

I don't actually know for sure if it's more just a me thing, sorry, QT.

Gingerbread cookies and a peanut butter stout go so well together

Fuuuuu kinda makes me crave some coffee

I Prefer pg tips
Their advertising used to use rin

[citation needed]

would it get me rin D?

wut

Spoken for, sorry.

hypothetically speaking fam, im not actually chasing after rin D

good afternoon guys im back from the post office

Well in that case.

It depends on how you follow through.

Heyo
Just guilt eating glorious Asia cuisine
Boney african feet

hey, im not that bad of a cook

I was saying that cooking alone won't get you the D.

Help I'm mad and have no constructive way to express it.

Well fuck this shit im never touching anyhting servers again

i know, i just wanted to make a crude play on words implying you were saying my bread makes one shit ones self so i can carry on chatting instead of doing my work

yum yum!!!! isnbt it like... 1am there?

oh no test
what happened? must be bad to get you mad

i spent way too much time rehosting my github shit from my own pi server

Oh, I see.

rip pi

my compiler doesnt work and i regret not attending lab sessions now

21:38pm
Eating late because end of part 1 of my shift and i dislike eating when on shift.
Part of private chill time.
Picking up a parcel or dropping off?

Workin today?

So make it work.

With your dick.

im not squash

I thought Squash was exclusively dogs, and exclusively received the dicking?

Short jokes just frustrate me.

It isn't like you can help it, test-sama

i dunno, tbh i dont really care what he likes as long as no animals get dicked

Don't I know it

ah i dont work today
i hate eating at work too it makes me feel bad
i picked it up, it's the shirt tristan ordered me, you can see it in the discord

t h i cc thighs save lives

aw im sorry
i'll stop making fun of you, did someone make another short joke?
because it's not like those are old or anything xd

its good now

i can go to my ip and land on my home page
i can go to my ip and a thing and land on my nextcloud

The funniest jokes are the overdone ones. That's why Harambe is still funny.

I'm just tired.

Im afraid ive not got the discord on my phone, but shall see tomorrow.
Heh yeah, im just funny about people watching me eat/thinking people are watching me eat.
Weird.
Damn true.
Heard an interesting tidbit somewhere yesterday. Apparently women are "evolving"/passing on thinner hips/birth canals... thanks to caesareans. As once upon a time nature would have killed off these women and their babies in childbirth. But no more. Man made evolution.

hurr

+Pelvis
-hips

Same

it's ok test
do you want to play some sort of video game tonight or tomorrow?

no we need the fucking HIPS SCOOTS
THE HIPS

I hate Linux.

Does Oodles have dem child-bearing hips?

you fucking bet i do
aspire to be what you love

I woke up at 4 today so maybe not tonight, but we'll see.

I'm done with finals so tomorrow I'll be good.

What the fuck are these filenames

I love me some hips, time to picket hospitals and ban caesareans.
NHS... No to Hips Shame
Wonder what he is doing

At least finals are over bud
Go have a big nap, yeah?

ok now to set weekly full backups to a sotrage or somethgn

I don't think that's really something you can expect someone to have control over.

THE BEST FILE NAMES
I'm going to name all my filenames like this from now on.

What happens if all our women start to look like men? Is it gay? Is it not? What even is gay anymore, what is straight. you can force the gay to gay to gay, but it won't gay until it's gay

My mother might have died without a cesarean.

well i guess so thats true enough
i got really lucky lol

soon™

If we cannot distinguish then we will become species of rampant homosex. Humanity will fall. Without man the earth will recover. All life will be happy, in the knowledge that the bipedal same sex married fossils.
You see... without god we are doomed... doomed to extinct and thin hips.

Science - Undesirable genes kept - Genes lead to extinction

So science is evil... wait.... if you rearrange "science" its says SATAN.

See above
Think of the greater good.

Kinda jealous.

I am an agent of the gay agenda.

My lizard overlords will hear of your discovering our plans.

But you were such a tiny baby. How could something that small kill her?

I was a 4lb baeb

Saint Trump will protect me!!!
You unclean sodomite... repent now...

Something to do with the placenta tearing I think. I'm not sure.

How even tall is Test anyway?

How about we talk about my pretty average dick instead

the hours are ticking down

so whgat you're saying is selective breed
well i guess you're never going to have kids scoots

:( but why

i was born with the cord wrapped around my neck and i wouldnt breathe xd

no

Don't worry i'm here.

vocaroo.com/i/s01jofQBtFvF

Lol.

I actually forget if I know, and was just curious.

Sorry.

'cos I'm filthy tranny scum and can never be a real grill. :(

New