My husband and I want to give our daughter an allowance of $1,000 a week. Is this too much money?

quora.com/My-husband-and-I-want-to-give-our-daughter-an-allowance-of-1-000-a-week-Is-this-too-much-money

somebody, please tell me this is a joke, they cant be this retarded…

Other urls found in this thread:

dqydj.com/income-percentile-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whitest people problems.

Porkies, REEEEEEEEEEEEE

wew lad

I wish I got $1000 a week for existing.

Outside rudimentary and travel expenses even $50 a week is a lot (Unless you're a consumerist junkie). Especially for a 13 year old.

I don't even get what these people do with this kind of money, and I know some of them.

$1000 a week? That pays for a netflix subscription, clothing (and not just the slave labor kind), sports expenses and enough books for a year. And even then you'd have some left.

260K a year. And I'm sure they get presents on birthdays and christmas and a few other occasions.

Making $260,000.00 annually was percentile 98.7% in 2016. This percentile ranged from $252,035.00 to $260,023.00 a year.
Source: dqydj.com/income-percentile-calculator/

Not gonna lie, iIwent on a date with someone who got an allowance of 500 dollars every two weeks. Doing that is literally destroying your kids personality

Also, a grand a week is:
Making $52,000.00 annually was percentile 65.8% in 2016. This percentile ranged from $52,000.00 to $52,001.00 a year.

the only way i got money from parents was when i did stuff for them, and even then i did not get much.
many of my friends got lots of money, and people get kinda stupid when they have that much money. like they think they are better than everyone

this is why we need to not only kill the porkies, but also their families

this

Paying your kids to work rubs me the wrong way, but my parents paid me ridiculously small amounts of money for hours of work. "Here's 25 cents. Now you know the value of a dollar."

Trust fund baby here.

My dad makes a six-figure salary, and my parents give me an allowance of $300 a month, which barely covers the cost of food.

I work a minimum wage job FYI.

This is why bourgie kids shouldn't be spared when the revolution comes.

Holy shit, why?
And how is it even possible to blow this much money in such a short time?

Just by expensive clothing you'll never wear

Buy*

When I used to live with my father i had to pay 500$ in rent, drive him around at my expense and put up with his shit and abuse. Shits sucked.

Girls need to be spared. We can't afford to let the female population get any lower, we need as many as possible.

whats wrong with paying your kids to work

I really dont get that expensive clothes meme
Same fabric, same slave labor, often worse quality, but 10 times as expensive because of "muh fashion"
Why do people fall for that?

In a society based on status, signaling status is important.

Branding and image of superiority, they love shit that the peasants can't afford. Why buy 100$ wine when you can buy 10000$ wine? Look up rich kids of instagram

Don't mate, just don't. If you got a bottle of rum and want to drink yourself in a stupor that's equally parts laughter and "What the fuck are they doing", then sure, but if you value your morning then I suggest against it. And this is coming from someone who a decent portion of lefty would consider a Porky.

This. I couldn't fucking spend $100 a week at 13.

Same reason people buy Apple shit.

I live on my own, but yeah I barely get by even with my parents' help.

don't take this the wrong way, but the way Western parents treat their children is fucking horrible. I come from a country where you would get shamed and probably brought to justice if parents made their children pay rent. Not that I'm celebrating my culture over yours, but I'm just saying that the way Western capitalism commodifies human relationships is a special kind of fucked up.

ftfy

Porkies gonna pork.