end /our guy/ threads
end nazbol threads

No.

Yes.

literally killed all the leftists who helped him out

lel

WE MUST SUPPORT ASSAD AND IRAN IN THEIR STRUGGLE AGAINST WESTERN IMPERIALISM

go away

No. This is a neoliberal sjw board where people pretend they are communists. Get a job.

no

No, shirk is not tolerated

hahahahaha

t. s*nni

Reminder that commies have fought and fight actively against Islamic regimes and insurgents, who are more often than not supported by American and British imperialists, like in the case of Soviet-Afghan war and Syrian Civil War. In short, fuck Islamism and Islamists, they're part of the far right like white supremacists. Gulag is what they get. This is why we need state atheism.

You realise that the YPG gets funded by NATO?

No but he definitely adopted some leftist rhetoric and ideas.

Did you know Amerikkka fought against Hitler and funded groups that opposed him. Really makes you think….

No. But I can't help but admire what he did with Iran, institutionally speaking. Only functioning alternative to the classical liberal checks and balances system out there right now.

Post-capitalism might look something like it, with a guardian council that decides what commodities people will desire.

Can we ban these thread? /ourguy/ and nazbol threads are by far the worst threads on the board.

No he actually killed leftists all over Iran.
Hezbollah is okish because they have formed alliances with the PLFP and they kicked Israel ass twice.

So Shi'ism has historically incorporated vaguely leftist ideals (read Shariati) and Khomeini was particularly interested in social justice and anti-imperialism. However, the Iranian state is deeply reactionary, even if not to the degree of many Sunni Muslim countries.

I have some vague sympathy for him over the Iran-Iraq war. (Though he did arguably prolong it greatly.) due to the degree of global support Iraq got in a completely illegitimate war of conquest.

In a wider geopolitical sense he's also not a Saudi and pissed off the Suadis. Shame he didn't actually get a bunch of devout Muslims to tear them limb-from-limb.
(I would support nearly any organisation that killed the Saud family, even fucking ancaps.)

HOW WILL Holla Forums EVER RECOVER?!?!?!

This doesn't apply to Khomeini though

Khamenei ♥ Stalin